Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590318 times)

DRTYLUVN

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2700 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:52 PM »
unlimited
is that story from fresno??

i heard sumthing similar but it wasnt at a park

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2701 on: August 22, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »
Ghost stories are best told around camp fires or fire places.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: August 22, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
Saki Saki, when did you already become so brave? :2funny:
lol i'm still a chicken ... Only brave if i don't encounter it myself.
Anyways. Either I'm thinking too much, or something. Cause when i went out to fish on the St Croix River. I thought I heard a lady laughing next to me. Now remember i was on a boat crusie'n. Up and down the river. Or maybe is was just the wind. Anyways, after a long day of nothing. We went up the river and i had my back turn away from the water and my buddies saw a huge splash next to the boat.  IDK if it had anything to do with what I heard that morning.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2703 on: August 23, 2011, 12:40:09 PM »
No this was in Wisconsin.

Milwaukee Horrors
How long was this ago.  This is not that case where the Yang guy killed his wife in the car shop right because many claimed that the dead wife still haunts the car shop.  After the yang guys got locked up and the shop was reopened by a new Laos guy.  He was tortured and his balls were squeezed to the point that he had to closed up.  Then this africans owned it and don't know what happen.  The dead wife also haunts the house and at night when the sun goes down.  The kids would see little shadows and the mom come into the house.  They would get beat up by the ghosts and would have the bruises to show. If you guys want then I could go intol more details.

Then there is one case last year when the Yang guy shot the Lee guy in the drive way because of marital affair and because of the wife from Laos.  The laos girl didn't like her husband when she got to the states and wasnn't legally divorced.  The yang guy asked for some money from the Lee guy if he was going to take her, but the lee guy refused.  Then the Yang guy scout the place and BAM! BAM! The lee guy and his old mother drove into the driveway and was shot in the chest and died on the spot.  The mother had a heart attack, but survived.  The yang guy was locked up.  The story goes that when some friends of mine were drinking one day and thought about the lee guy.  They reminisced about him and say it would be nice if he was still here.  Then they heard the door bell rang.  They went to check but there was noone there.  Then it rang again.  They went to checked, but noone was there.  The everyone got up and left the house.

Then there is another story about the Hmong girl that got her neck broken by her white BF.  Story has that at the funeral, some people saw a girl that came out of nowhere and started mourning for the dead girl.  Then the girl disappeared.  she came into her mother's dream and told them to love her kids and for the other sisters to take care of her kids because the older sister would love the kids more.

More later.

rambo

« Reply #2704 on: August 23, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
keep it coming .. im bored at work

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: August 23, 2011, 03:20:07 PM »
Wi_sweetguy,
Yo please tell more.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2706 on: August 23, 2011, 03:42:20 PM »
No this was in Wisconsin.
oh ok, the one i heard was in fresno

from what i remember the guy was setup
he went to see the lady after she called to meet him or sumthing outside either her house or his by this convenient store
well when he went there he was shot and he died from his wounds
now.. i cant remember if he was shot in the face with a shot gun or in the stomach with a hand gun cause there is this other story were another guy got setup or ambushed and i cant remember which got hit where

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: August 23, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »
O....kay... Let's try to stick to ghost stories. Here now. :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: August 23, 2011, 04:43:33 PM »
Since we are in the subject about cheaters. I got one.. IDK if I told this story yet.

Remember that Hmoob lady that got stab to death in her or his garage? From her ex hubby. BTW this happened in MN
Anyways the story was. After her death and the family moved out of the house. The house was rented out to some Hmong families. The first Hmong family that moved in didn't stay there long. It was said that the dead Hmong lady keeps on coming into the house and looking for food cause she was hungry.

The 2nd family that moved in said that in the garage. The dead Hmong lady lives in there and that no one dares to enter the garage. Also they see her standing by that pine tree or sitting down like she's wait for someone or thing.

I saw the house and man it looks freaky. With the rumors that I heard. I was hoping to not encounter any strange things while my buddies drove me by that house.
BTW, no one lives in there and the house is on for sale. Of course that was about 6 months ago.
Well I hope that it's not any of you ppl that is not living in that same house I just said.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:47:17 PM by saki saki »

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2709 on: August 23, 2011, 05:35:08 PM »
thats why you should always ask if anyone has died in the apt/home/condo you are going to inhabit

by law they have to tell you if you say its religious reasons

at least here in california

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: August 23, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »
IDK about MN law, but if there was a death in the house they have to tell you out of respect of the home buyer. When I bought my house I asked my Agent to ask the home owner if there was a recent death or death in the house that they know of.  I also said if there was one and I was lie to, then I will move out A-SAP. cause you have a 1 day after sell to refund your money. Or was it a week. I couldn't remember.

sexymomma

« Reply #2711 on: August 25, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »
Milwaukee Horrors
How long was this ago.  This is not that case where the Yang guy killed his wife in the car shop right because many claimed that the dead wife still haunts the car shop.  After the yang guys got locked up and the shop was reopened by a new Laos guy.  He was tortured and his balls were squeezed to the point that he had to closed up.  Then this africans owned it and don't know what happen.  The dead wife also haunts the house and at night when the sun goes down.  The kids would see little shadows and the mom come into the house.  They would get beat up by the ghosts and would have the bruises to show. If you guys want then I could go intol more details.

Then there is one case last year when the Yang guy shot the Lee guy in the drive way because of marital affair and because of the wife from Laos.  The laos girl didn't like her husband when she got to the states and wasnn't legally divorced.  The yang guy asked for some money from the Lee guy if he was going to take her, but the lee guy refused.  Then the Yang guy scout the place and BAM! BAM! The lee guy and his old mother drove into the driveway and was shot in the chest and died on the spot.  The mother had a heart attack, but survived.  The yang guy was locked up.  The story goes that when some friends of mine were drinking one day and thought about the lee guy.  They reminisced about him and say it would be nice if he was still here.  Then they heard the door bell rang.  They went to check but there was noone there.  Then it rang again.  They went to checked, but noone was there.  The everyone got up and left the house.

Then there is another story about the Hmong girl that got her neck broken by her white BF.  Story has that at the funeral, some people saw a girl that came out of nowhere and started mourning for the dead girl.  Then the girl disappeared.  she came into her mother's dream and told them to love her kids and for the other sisters to take care of her kids because the older sister would love the kids more.

More later.

please tell more about the yang man who killed his wife in the auto shop. my husband always bring his car to them to get fixed. met them several times. was shock cant believe he did  that.

sexymomma

« Reply #2712 on: August 25, 2011, 12:51:51 PM »
thats why you should always ask if anyone has died in the apt/home/condo you are going to inhabit

by law they have to tell you if you say its religious reasons

at least here in california

like their gonna tell...they want people to buy the house, so for them to tell if people had died i doubt it.

sexymomma

« Reply #2713 on: August 25, 2011, 01:17:26 PM »
This story is about my grandmother and it's kinda long so bear with me.

My grandma lived with her oldest son in fresno and she was disabled and she couldn't walk. From what I heard her son and his family didn't care for her and was always being f*ked up to her! and treating her in a messed up way. But of course whenever we went to visit them they will try to act all nice and what not. Anyways I heard that there was always scary and unexplained things happening around the house. A couple of the teens and younger kids in the house have told people that they seen shadows figures in the hallway and hear something playing with the dishes at night and sometimes they even see an old hmong lady in hmong clothes standing outside of my grandma's room like watching her or something. But I think a lot of the things that were happening were because of the way they were treating her(at least that what I think).

There were times when only one or two people were home and they would hear my grandma talking to someone in her room and when they go to check it out she'll be by herself. Sometimes they heard someone jumping on their beds and when they go see who it is there's no one there. There was this one creepy intention that happened that freaked them out (haha that's what they get). Since my grandma couldn't walk she had a wheelchair and a cane (which she keeps beside her at night) so when she needs someone's help she'll use her cane to knock on the wall to let them know that she needed help. Well there was this just one night she kept knocking because nobody came to help her.....so the older son heard it got mad and went to her room and started yelling at her, Mind you he was a big fat guy too he was like shut up and quit knocking on the wall can't you see that people are trying to sleep. So he took her cane threw it in her closet closed the door and went out and went back to sleep. Like an hour or so later they heard the knocking sound again. The fat guy got mad and went to see what it was when he got to my grandma's room she had the cane with her. He was like how did you get the cane and who gave it to you...My grandma said the little boy in the closet gave it to me. He got scared when he heard that and just left her room without saying anything else.

So after hearing all the stuff that was happening to my grandma my mom decided that she should come and live with us for a month or so. So my grandma came and lived with us and she slept with me in my room. Nothing ever happened in our house cause we had the house guardian spirit guarding the house but there was this one time when my grandma told my mother something kinda creepy. She said that the old hmong lady that they kept seeing in the other house was her older sister that died in thailand and she was trying to come and take her too but my grandma always told her that she didn't want to go with her. Anyways while she was living with us my grandma told my mother that she had a dream and in the dream her sister was outside our house trying to find a way to get in, when she was trying to come in through the doors my grandma said she saw our house guardian spirits come out and ask her "who are you?" what are you doing here you can't come in! this house is protected by us and then they chased her away with a hmong knife and she ran away screaming.

My grandma lived with us for a month or so and when it was time for her to go back home she was sad and crying and she told us that the time that she lived with us was the best time of all because we treated her with love and we never did anything mean or messed up to her.  But the reason why she couldn't live with us was because her older son got money for taking care of her and they didn't want to give up that money so there was nothing that we could do. My grandma was gone for like only almost a year when we got the news that she passed away. The day that my mom got the call she was crying a lot and we were all sad but then we didn't know what to say to my mother to comfort her either I guess we were all just shocked. But then like a week later we heard the real reason as to why she passed away and that made me pissed off. We heard that her older son and his wife decided to get rid of her once and for all so they went to thailand and hired a shaman to do some black magic so that the spirits can come and take her soul and that's why she passed away. Thinking about it now still makes me mad. Like if you didn't want to take care of her then you should have let her come to us instead of doing something this evil. But I guess they will get what's coming for them!

The reason why I said that is because a year later the day of her passing came around and we were all in our rooms playing games and doing our own thing and it was late too like around 12 am when my mother came out of her room and she was standing in front of our bedroom door (it was open) she was just standing there not saying anything. We look at her a few times like "OK that's weird what is she doing there just standing and not saying anything." So my younger sis was like "mom do you need something?" and she said "no I'm just looking at you guys playing." so we thought ok whatever  :idiot2: then out of nowhere my mom's like "do you mind if I sleep here for tonight?" We thought that was really weird cause my mother never does something like that EVER! but we were like ok sure no problem. Then the next morning my mom told us why she did that! She said that she was sleeping when she had a creepy/scary dream. She said that in the dream she saw my grandma in our house and that we were all together having fun and laughing and then it changed to her funeral day and that there were tons of people and there were people crying and you can hear the hmong drums and then everything became quiet. Like you can still see anyone and their all still moving but then she shouldn't hear anymore. Then out of nowhere she heard my grandma's voice like right next to her ears...she said "Why were you guys so mean to me?" "It wasn't even my time to go yet and you guys forced me to leave this earth" "I will come back for you all" "All the people who treated me bad and made me suffer..I will come back to get you!" that's when my mom woke up and she got really scared and that's why she came to sleep in our room! We don't go to fresno as much as we use too but I heard a few times that her older son and their family were falling apart. don't know if anything else bad happen to them since.

sorry about your grandmother... hope she rest in peace. so i mean what did you guys or did anyone do or say anything about the situation of the older son going to thailand trying to killed his mom? :-\ was justice brougt upon him or what??? did your mom say anything?? just can't let him get away with this. so is your grandma haunting them?

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2714 on: August 25, 2011, 02:50:02 PM »
like their gonna tell...they want people to buy the house, so for them to tell if people had died i doubt it.
if u ask, they have to tell
if not major lawsuit

Advertisements