Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590399 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2790 on: October 12, 2011, 02:59:46 PM »
Dam, tat's sum weird shyt u got going. Did any og the OG look into as to y ur GG ma actvthe way she is?.  But still tat's shyt ain't rite...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

JDH

« Reply #2791 on: October 13, 2011, 02:15:01 AM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:14:47 PM by JDH »

Roc

« Reply #2792 on: October 14, 2011, 11:08:03 AM »
Damn those are good stories. It's like eating good papaya, it hurts to eat it but it's more spicy if you stop. Keep them coming!

FINEST1234

« Reply #2793 on: October 14, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »
Stories here are great, most of them atleast but when I first discovered this site....I was HOOKED on it!  After reading it I was scared $HITLESS and only allowed myself to read 3 pages a day ONLY.  Didn't work and read the whole dam thing!

KEEP THEM COMING!

:2funny: whimp!

FINEST1234

« Reply #2794 on: October 14, 2011, 11:27:38 AM »
Yeah I am a whimp when it comes to that stuff. :-\

tsis ua lis cas os.. same goes to me.. i read these.. i scared to go out at night might see a poj ntxoo..... these stuff always in my head..... but i cant help it but to read it..

bossymum

« Reply #2795 on: October 14, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »
@JDH: damnnn, scary encounter with your ggm!!! That is scary craziness!! That part about you peeking into your ggm’s room and seeing another person laying down with her under the blanket got chills running down my spine!!!!! I love your stories! Oh, you say that your grandparents reside in Merced and that your gma is from the Thao clan? I’m from there also and is also a Thao but I never heard of your Gma’s stories, If you dont mind , what was your ggm name? my gma might know her.

Well, similar to your story my Grandma also told me about a story of two couples.  This is back in Thailand/laos, the wife was about to give birth and the midwife was there assisting her. Each time the baby is about to come out, the husband would start to lose his breath and he was slowly dying. This would only happen each time the wife pushes and the head is about to come out, but when she relaxes, the head would go back in (if you’ve given birth or seen it, you know what I’m talking about because that’s how it is until the uterus gives in and push the baby out). Well, I guess they notice this and told the wife that if the baby is born then the husband will die so she’ll have to choose if she wants the baby to live or the husband. She told them that she can always have more babies in the future and that she wants to save her husband, not the baby, so when the time came and she pushed that final push the baby came out. The midwife grabbed the baby and put a big wooden object ontop of the child and killed it, the husband recovered and was fine. Turns out, they did have more children.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: October 14, 2011, 02:55:41 PM »
No docking way that's a true story.... Maybe a folklord story...if tat is true.. dam,

sexymomma

« Reply #2797 on: October 14, 2011, 03:03:06 PM »
It's been awhile but Im back.. This one happened at my In laws place in broad daylight.. I have always have a feeling that my in laws place is haunted in a way.. but nobody else wanna accept it..

I was home with my 2 babies at the time and SIL's and BIL's. Husband was at work.
For some reason my oldest baby(girl) started crying really hard. I was getting pissed off at the time cause I wasn't able to shut her up.. She just kept on crying and crying. Being as pissed off and trying to be the brave Mom I hold onto her hand and asked her what is it.. She told me Dab Nyob Ntawv.. Pointing straight at the doorway/stairs going down to the basement. I then say there's nothing there but she just kept on crying and pointing in that direction. I was trying to be brave so I held onto her Right arm dragged her to the doorway making her closest to the doorway but she was just crying even louder and pulling as hard as she can just so i wont get her to stand in front of the doorway. I then finally know there's gotta be something there since little kids that havent lost their teeths can see those things.. so I started to Spit and yell that are they not embarrased to make my baby that scared and she finally stop..

Same Place/Same doorway..

This one night My husand's Aunt (lets call her Aunt Mai) she was over at my inlaws place to spend the night.. Everybody was in the living room and my Husband was playing with my kids crawling on the floor and spinning around in circles.. All of a sudden from my husband twirling around he imediatly stopped and screamed.. My mother in law and Aunt Mai was talking and they stopped what they were doing and looked at my husband and I happened to look up at all the commotion that my husband was making everybody asked him what happened and he said right when he was twirling around he happened to look up at the doorway to the stairs going down to the basement and he saw a face popping out looking at him.. Being the Ogs that my MIL and Aunt Mai was they shrugged it off as to it being nothing..

Same place.. This was from my MIL.. She never believe me when i tell her these things happen..

This one night Me, my husband, kids, and SIL came home very very late from one of my other SIL house.. everybody showered and went to sleep.. Right after everybody have settled down and gone to bed.. Whatever it was came to my MIL.. There bedroom door was closed so it started to turn the doorknob like it was trying to get it but it was locked.. At first my MIL shrugged it off.. but it kept doing that for awhile then she started getting goosebumps and started getting scared.. The next morning she told me that "OH your monster came and visit me last night"...

Same place.. downstairs in the basement.. As you all may know the basement is diveded into two sides..

My computer broke down on me so i was sitting in my room wondering where the recovery disk was and happened to think that maybe its in the computer desk that we have moved down stairs to make room.. I got up went downstairs and started looking through the drawers in the desk.. all of a sudden from the corner of my eye i saw a figure of a women wearing a dress leaning against the wall with her hand on her hips just standing there looking right at me.. i turned to look but nothing was there.. i was like hrmm.. maybe im just seeing things.. got back onto whatever i was doing and all of a sudden i saw the same thing.. i turned my head to look closer at it again but nothing was there.. then all of a sudden the hair on my neck started to stick up and i started to have goosebumps.. i decided ok i dont wanna be in here anymore.. i closed the drawers in the desk and ran straight to the other sides where my BIL's and SIL's was in playing games and such.. I didnt even have the guts to run upstairs.. lol.. how dumb was I right..?? That weekend my MIL WAs going to Ua neej for the whole family so my MIL asked the shaman guy what i saw and for them to look at it.. The told me that what i saw was a female stranger.. She didnt know where or who she was but the shaman burned some paper for her and told her to go her way.. Everytime im over there and happen to go downstairs to the basement i always have this uneasy feeling like someone is always watching me.. so i make someone go with me.. lol
first of all why would you drag your baby to the area where the ghost is at? that was alittle too harsh. She's only a baby. :-\ I have the same incident that happen to my daughter whom at the time was 3 years old.  i was freak out, but not as much. Got to stay brave for the little one. I held her told her calming that it was nothing. Called my dad ask him what should i do. he told me to go back into the bedroom and use a blanket to brush it away. So i did that saying a few things telling it to leave. after i was done i ask my daughter if they was still there. she said they were gone. whoosh.... O0

JDH

« Reply #2798 on: October 14, 2011, 05:09:04 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:06:25 PM by JDH »

xyOOj2608

« Reply #2799 on: October 14, 2011, 08:04:15 PM »
@sexymomma..

you know I dont really know why I did that.. lol.. guess I didnt believe in those stuff before and was trying to be brave and show her that there was nothing there.. but after I did that and she cry even more made me rethink that there has to be something there..

chingy-vang

« Reply #2800 on: October 16, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »
since this thread is dead ass fauck, here is something scarrey

FRUMTHASOUF

« Reply #2801 on: October 17, 2011, 12:30:39 AM »
Lol! What's so scary about that?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: October 17, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »
Tat's just wrong.. pix like tat and not families, shouldn't be posted. Lol dam

JDH

« Reply #2803 on: October 17, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »
@bossymum: aite i got the infos for you, my GGM 's name is Paag Thoj or by her husband's name, Niam Xaiv Ntaj Tsab. Sorry took me a while cause even my mom forgot her name too so i gotta go ask my grandpa for it haha

bossymum

« Reply #2804 on: October 18, 2011, 02:57:59 PM »
@bossymum: aite i got the infos for you, my GGM 's name is Paag Thoj or by her husband's name, Niam Xaiv Ntaj Tsab. Sorry took me a while cause even my mom forgot her name too so i gotta go ask my grandpa for it haha

Lol thanks, i'll ask my gma if she knows of your ggm.

Advertisements