Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590258 times)

JDH

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2805 on: October 22, 2011, 01:46:05 AM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:04:27 PM by JDH »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chingy-vang

« Reply #2806 on: October 22, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »
I love your stories JDH, but how come nobody ever takes pictures? how small were the footprints, a few inches? are the toes long or curvy?

JDH

« Reply #2807 on: October 22, 2011, 02:33:26 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:01:24 PM by JDH »

FRUMTHASOUF

« Reply #2808 on: October 22, 2011, 03:59:23 PM »
I do wonder why Hmong people don't take pictures or record videos when they experience something paranormal. Now that would be awesome. Because then you'd have physical proof of something other than just a story to tell. Y'all know how Hmong people are, they be over exaggerating like a mug. Lol!

skribblez

« Reply #2809 on: October 23, 2011, 01:04:06 AM »
so...get camera...throw some flour in said chicken coop...
take pics, put on web...
profit man...

Roc

« Reply #2810 on: October 23, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »
We used to have a chicken coop too, they look like this didn't they?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:21:42 PM by Roc »

Roc

« Reply #2811 on: October 23, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
If it wasn't those then it was these right?

yuknowthat

« Reply #2812 on: October 23, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
Paranormal or not but this actually happened to me when my father passed away the beginning of this year. As I was at my sister's house picking up some stuff to prep for the funeral. The house was quiet and nobody was home besides me and two of my cousins being there searching for some stuff. The microwave turned on by itself; Which scared the shiet out of both of cousins, but somehow it didn't scared me at all. So one of them ran out the door and call my sister that did she set her alarm or something on her microwave but she responded that she didn't. So I went to the kitchen and take a look and  I thought it would of been a short but the microwave was new, but she just bought it two days ago. Then the heating or cooking time was at 30 sec quick heating which quickly reminds me of my father because he usually use that button only on the microwave, he doesn't know how to use the numbers also at that time i looked at my clock it was 10 something close to 11..close to the time which my father usually wake up to warm some food i left for him in a microwaveable container before i head out to work. I was shocked for a moment. Still again my cousins were tripping out like crazy , not wanting to come inside the house, but i said it's okay it's probably just my father coming to look for food because he's hungry or trying to communicate with me then after i said that the microwave suddenly stops. I found what we needed and we just left, but inside of me, i just kept feeling that it's him because i don't feel any goosebumps nor i was afraid one bit. Once we got in the car, I smell a little scent of my father with the wind passes my nose for bit , which i didn't tell my cousins at all, because if i did they'll probably jump out of the car so i just kept quiet and we just drove back to home. I guess maybe he wants to communicate with me that he's still around but too much people at the main house and it's too loud, so he waited until i was alone or at a less noisy place to communicate with me. "shrugged" i don't know.

Note:this is the first time that's ever happened to me.

another thing I notice that when I look at my father when we're at the funeral home and after i dressed him up, he looks like he was sleeping only and when i looked at other relatives who passed away , they looked really disappointed or "chim chim" or dub dub muag.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:58:01 PM by yuknowthat »

JDH

« Reply #2813 on: October 24, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:59:11 AM by JDH »

Roc

« Reply #2814 on: October 24, 2011, 01:57:26 PM »
Ah no not meaning to criticize. I've had moments that I cant explain either. Just trying to help solve what may be attacking your guys' chickens. The first ones are opossums which we've had attack our chickens before. The second ones are raccoons and they look very similar to human baby feet with long nails. My dad ended up killing the possum with an air rifle at night and the raccoon by trapping and shooting it with a .22. It had previously chewed its way out of the trap before my dad reinforced it. These guys can squeeze into tiny tiny holes, tricky f#€@ers.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: October 24, 2011, 02:12:52 PM »
It's a case of them little critters riding chickens..jdh did ur chick dies or just looks like it'a been sat on..

Like this post: -1

sahara

« Reply #2816 on: October 24, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »
JDH, your stories are scary.  Tell us about your wife's encounter if you don't mind sharing it in here for us.

My grandma passed away about almost two months now and I believe a week or two after we buried her; we went back home (Fresno) to visit my parents.

The day before my grandma passed, she wanted to see my son but I told her that he was getting fussing and is getting ready to sleep so my grandma didn't get to see my son.

The night when we came to my parents, I got out of the car with my son and my nephew was there so he took my son from me as I got a call and was busy talking outside.  He took my son into my parents house and went down to sit on the sofa then suddenly my son cried hysterically and wouldn't stop crying.  His cries was different from all his other normal cries.  This time it sounded like he got spooked.  I got off the call and tried to calm him down but he would not calm down.  He cried for a good 30 minutes and my dad had to burn some kind of fabrics and started to say some kinds of words about if there's spirits then for them not to bother my son. 

Yet, he still will not stop.  My mom then got some of those (noob zaub) hmong veggie seeds and gave me some to put it in my mouth, smashed it and spread it all over his body.  After doing this, he then stopped crying and we kind of figure that it's probably my grandma was excited that we brought him over b/c she didn't get to see him one last time before she left us.

xyOOj2608

« Reply #2817 on: October 24, 2011, 04:46:29 PM »
I just wanted to share an experience over the weekend.. not scary..

On Saturday around 11 am, me, my husband, and 2 kids got back home from the laundry mat. My husband got ready and left to go to some people's house. I was mad all morning so decided I'll get myself ready and head out myself.. Told my kids to get ready and I got up went into the bathroom trying to straighten my hair and put on makeup..

I pulled half of my hair up and pinned it. Got the straightener and started at the bottom hair. Saw that some of my hair was short.. looked like somebody had cut my hair without me knowing. Felt kindof strange and weird but shrugged it off. After getting all ready got inside my car and called my SIL the one who colored my hair during Labor day weekend. Told her I'm coming to visit her so she can tie a string on me and for her to check my hair cause looks like somebody had cut my hair, cause i know it's not over processing of the bleach. She checked my hair and kindof got freaked out about it cause she believes in the spiritual world.. She then told me to call one of our grandpa from the husband's side, and tied a string on me.

I came home Saturday night not really worried about it, but that night I had a dream that I was in this one room but on the side where i was looking at was completely dark. I felt frighten so i told my Husband's brother to come sit there with me. Let's call him B. There was a dark figure crawling towards me so I yelled out.. B look there's something crawling towards me. B looked to the dark side then turn back at me and said Niam Tij ther's nothing there.. Right at the moment that he turned away and tell me there's nothing there the dark figure started crawling again. I then dreamed that me and my husband went and asked this very old guy to look at it. The old guy brought out a bowl of water and some incense (xya) He gave the bowl to my husband to look at and his response was "It's empty".. The old guy then looked at the bowl of water, Took a step back, and said "Tus Dab No Mas Heev Tiag Tiag Li Nawb.." Right at that moment I woke up.

Sunday morning I felt weird so I decided to call one of my husband's grandpa to look at it. He later called me in the afternoon and told me that Kuv mus raug ib tug dab hluas nraug that's why he came and cut my hair.. He told me not to be scared cause he set a time frame for me. He give me 3 days if I still feel scared, and still have dreams of them, then for me to go to his house and he will do the close the spirit thing for me, but if it does get better and i'm not scared anymore then for us to give him a call and if there's anything else to do then he will let me know..

Enjoy..!!
Major Hmong Rule..
1. Tsis Txhob Kho Kho Siab..
2. Tsis Txhob Seev..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: October 24, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »
Sorry I couldn't understand the Hmoob lingo. But could you define it in engrish lol. It would help a lot of us who can't read Hmoob..LOL Lame ain't I.

xyOOj2608

« Reply #2819 on: October 24, 2011, 10:43:43 PM »
@ saki saki..

The whole thing..?

Advertisements