Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590372 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2820 on: October 25, 2011, 06:19:50 AM »
@ saki saki..

The whole thing..?
i understand everything up til the hmoob lingo..i had to skip tat part, and pick up on the engrish.lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sahara

« Reply #2821 on: October 25, 2011, 01:07:52 PM »
i understand everything up til the hmoob lingo..i had to skip tat part, and pick up on the engrish.lol

Her hmong words are do not be sad and I really don't know the english words to the second part but all and all don't go out in the night crying and being sad by yourself b/c you will attract other spirits.

xyOOj2608

« Reply #2822 on: October 25, 2011, 01:41:13 PM »
@ saki.. yea just like what Sahara said.. Thanks..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: October 25, 2011, 01:43:13 PM »
Tx,
The two of you.

JDH

« Reply #2824 on: October 25, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:56:15 AM by JDH »

bossymum

« Reply #2825 on: October 25, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »
I don't know if i was just thinking too much and creeping myself out. This morning at 4am I heard little kids laughing outside my window. There's a picnic bench outside of my window (live in a apartment). I awoke to their laughter and jibberish talk. At first, I was pissed cuz they woke me up and because it was still dark. I didnt know it was 4am, i assume it was 6 am because i had thought maybe they got up to go to school and was waiting for their ride outside on the bench. But, as i listened to them talk, i couldnt make out what they were saying. It didnt sound like any type of language, it sounded like jibberish. The one word i can hear loud and clearly was " vámonos" over and over again. A little girl kept saying it, but she would continue to laugh this creepy, annoying laugh and they would continue to giggle and talk.

Then, i heard a little boy. He wasn't talking...he was making these animal sounds..kind of like a growl follow with low gurgles. The other girls would continue to laugh this creepy, loud laugh. They were moving stuff on the bench because i can heard paper-like shuffles. This went on for as long as 10 mins. I grabbed my phone and it said 4:30 am, it was then that it hit me. Maybe they werent kids, maybe...just maybe they were poj ntxoog!!! I started to get scared, my heart pounding but i stay as still as i can. If i was right, i didnt want them to know that i was listening to them. One girl kept saying " vámonos" but they weren't leaving, they would just laugh then say " vámonos" over and over again. In my head i was like "damn, you keep saying "let's go" but ya still there, wtf! leave already!" Suddenly it got quiet. No more laughter or jibberish talk. Then i questioned myself, "if they left, how come i didnt hear any feet scuffling, or any footsteps leaving the premises, how come i didnt hear they gather their things, how come i didnt hear any of their clothes shuffle as they got up to leave, how come i didnt hear any of these things!!!"

After that, i just closed the window and fell back asleep. So, tell me...was i just thinking too much?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: October 25, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »
Its was Dora and her cuz De sumting a go... Monkey boots and baby jaz...lol
I tink it's them little crittiers. I use to hear 'em outside my one empty room.. and i thought it was just he ppl next door..lol
Also wen i was still living in Mt Airy.. i use to work til_2:30am and for 2 straight nites wen i got to my room.
I would hear2 voices like talking to each other.. but i can not make out wat it was say'n...

population1

« Reply #2827 on: October 25, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »
I'm in the mood for scary stories. So quick! It is almost october 31st!!!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: October 25, 2011, 10:12:43 PM »
I got one, but it's a pigoen story..way back to mt.airy my hommies had ths coop. Under a bridge... Me and my hommies would go and check the pigoen offenly...we even slept in the coop.. it was a kinds of like a mini house cuz we all have like a bed of our own to sleep in....it's kinda like an atic... Anyways we all sorta felt weird tat night... So we all left the coop, but for sum reason my buddy forgot to get sumting..and we had to go back to the coop...well i was the first on to enter the room...IDK if it was the dust or the moon light... Cuz wen i open the door and enter.
I thought i saw a striped huge cat....walking infront of me.... I freaked out and jumped like 5feet backward....al l my buddy was like WFT...i scream tiger or sumting like tat and and we all ran back but we all found enough courage to go back into the pigoen coop... I still don't know wat i saw tat night....like i said dust and the moonlight...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: October 25, 2011, 10:20:21 PM »
So we relocated our pigoen coop but was still in tat area. One of buddy was there by himself tat one day. He he saw a little white figure floating on the train track...at first he thought it was one of those inspector. Of those tat walk on the railroad and gett'n chase by 'em, you know wat i speak of..lol anyways he kept on looking and it looked like wat he thought was a whyt figure lady.. after he watch it floated away he slowly got out of the coop and went home...

bossymum

« Reply #2830 on: October 25, 2011, 10:27:53 PM »
@Saki saki: i think so too cuz my friend who lives in the same apartment complex (but her apartment is a little further than mine) said that she heard the exact same thing too just one night ago. I was scared so i tried not to move cuz i figure that if "they" heard me, they would kno dat i was listening to them n might keep bothering me. I sleep wit my bf and his apartment doesnt have that hmong spiritual paper thingy on their wall so that means that evil spirits can easily enter their home. I didnt want to attract any type of spirits into their home.

FRUMTHASOUF

« Reply #2831 on: October 26, 2011, 01:38:02 AM »
@ JDH... I don't mean to criticize if it sounded like I did. I'm a believer of paranormal things. There are things out there that just cannot be explained by science. I've had a few experiences myself. Nothing major though. I've been sat on before too. I believe demonic entities are behind that. Also I've heard loud howling noises and loud growls at night before and trust me, it couldn't have been an animal. I've had my name called out by an unknown entity at night coming from a dark forested area in a remote place. But yeah, with all these new smart phones with awesome cameras on it, I'm hoping someone would capture something and share it with us PHers. Lol!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: October 26, 2011, 12:44:29 PM »
Halloween is coming. There will be costume contests. A few years ago, the winner at a club was that of a
colorful Hmong costumed dead lady with sticking teeth and a dripping blood on the forehead.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

FINEST1234

« Reply #2833 on: October 26, 2011, 02:45:37 PM »
Halloween is coming. There will be costume contests. A few years ago, the winner at a club was that of a
colorful Hmong costumed dead lady with sticking teeth and a dripping blood on the forehead.

you sure is not a ghost? or a dead person in the club?

Fresno559

« Reply #2834 on: October 26, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »
DAYUMM! Great stories! I always come here and read scary stories here in PH at school.
 Well, this didnt happen to me and i didn't get alot of detail from what was going on.
 What happen was my uncle he was sleepy in this one house they just move in. The lights was off and everything. So then someone turn on the light and turn it back off and on. He got mad and curise at whatever was doing that. That lady(ghost) got mad and hit him in his nose and he strated bleeding and shiet more thing had happen
but long story but this is all ima tell.

Advertisements