Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590091 times)

AhSeng

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3015 on: January 12, 2012, 11:16:37 PM »
Ok I've got this freaky story I don't tell my friends and relatives because I know they are all wimps and will literally freak out if I tell them. ;D When I was a kid I had while I was dreaming I suddenly entered sleep paralysis and I felt something sucking my right toe.  In my head I can make it out as some old lady. When I woke up my right toe was feeling numb and I was alone in the room. I just brushed it off since I was just a kid.  :o

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chingy-vang

« Reply #3016 on: January 12, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »
Shampoo do you mind telling me the street intersections of this haunted field so i can avoid it at all cost? lol

Mynes_3

« Reply #3017 on: January 13, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »
YESSS FINALLY I GOT IN.

will post my stories later. just finished typing it then it got delete....damn .

MovKuam

« Reply #3018 on: January 13, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
Thanks you guys.

Chingy, you know where S Winery and Willow is? Google this address and pick the option satellite so you can see:
2178 S Willow Ave Fresno, CA. That's where the field is.  

If use google streetview, you will see a ghost wearing red shirt, short black pants and a white shoes walking on the sidewalk, that is scary >:D

Something is wrong with that field, on the aerial photo view the surrounding area looks green but that field is red dry.  May weed and poppy plants grow there  :2funny:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:22:38 AM by MovKuam »

chingy-vang

« Reply #3019 on: January 13, 2012, 01:14:45 PM »
Thanks you guys.

Chingy, you know where S Winery and Willow is? Google this address and pick the option satellite so you can see:

good thing i never ever need to go to that side of town, and that is one big ass field

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:16:55 PM by chingy-vang »

rambo

« Reply #3020 on: January 13, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
Thanks you guys.

i know where that is at .. im from fresno myself..

keng

« Reply #3021 on: January 13, 2012, 02:46:25 PM »
Fantastic stories you all have. Keep them coming.  O0

phatqueen

« Reply #3022 on: January 14, 2012, 01:02:40 PM »

Finally, at last, after finishing these ghost stories, I can tell my ghost stories. I’m not a good story teller, so bare with me. A few months ago, my aunt and her daughter and her daughter’s daughter came over from out state for my mom to do shaman so whatever is bothering my aunt, so it would go away. A couple days after they arrived, my mom and aunt were outside talking. While I was walking to go inside the house, I over heard my aunt saying to my mom that when she was driving off from the garden, she started to feel pain from her ankle. It hurt so much that she was touching her ankle and felt a rope tie around her ankle. I went over and look, saw a red mark around her ankle. Then I went inside the house.

Weekend came along, the day my mom was doing shaman for my aunt. While my mom was doing shaman, my mom repeated what ever that ghost was saying “hehehe…there’s a tree at the garden. Everyday when you go to the garden, I’m always swinging up in the tree laughing at you but you don’t even see me.  While you put your stuff away in the truck, I’ll already put a rope around your ankle. And you don’t even notice it. (if only I know how to write in hmong, it would of sound a lot scarier.) After the shaman ritual was done. My mom told my aunt not to cry for her mom no more. For her not to go to her mom’s grave and cried. Every time, when my aunt goes to my grandma’s grave and cried, my grandma throws rocks or dirt at her to make her scared. But she doesn’t get it, so my grandma does it more so she’ll know.

After a few days, my aunt and they had arrived, strange things started happen. My sister and I were staying up late. Usually, we don’t have footstep, but that couple of nights; we’ve been hearing footstep even when no one is up except for my sister and me. We told my mom that ever since my aunt came for my mom to do shaman ritual for her, stranger things started to happen but my mom and dad said didn’t believe.

A month after that, I was home alone while my parents went to a relative. I was just sitting at the coach, all of the sudden I heard a big boom from upstairs. Like someone drop, a heavy box. I curse at it “there’s heaven and there’s hell, if you want to scared me, aren’t you afraid of lightening.” After I said that, I scared myself even more. I left outside and waited for my parents to come home.

That same month, my dad came from the chicken house. My dad told my mom that when he got there one of the pigeon has been eaten; blood was all over the ground. My parents decided to kill all the pigeon. A couple weeks later, my parents went to the chicken house and saw a chicken got chew off. My mom called her sister who is also a shaman to check on who and why which my parents know who is it already. My aunt said it was my grandma. She isn’t happy for don’t know what the real reason is but my grandma said because my parents didn’t burn my grandma money from inside the house.

There's more to come.

sahara

« Reply #3023 on: January 14, 2012, 01:31:37 PM »
Phatqueen,

Don't leave us readers hanging.  Tell more!!!

phatqueen

« Reply #3024 on: January 14, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
Like I said before, after my aunt, her daughter and her daughter’s daughter left to go home, strange things started to happen. My sister dreamed my grandpa was tied up. She cried, got a knife and helped my grandpa. My grandpa got free and she woke up.
My sister told my parents what she dreamed. Comes to find out a couple days later, the reason why they strange things started to happen was because my aunt told another shaman to get rid of her own mom which was my grandma. The shaman blocked my grandma from my aunt and somehow, the shaman tied my grandma’s spririt and locks her spirit up. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
Before my grandpa passed away, everyone was at the hospital except for me and some of my siblings. Who ever was supposed to look after my grandma didn’t look after her. My grandma took off. Every one was looking for my grandma. She was no where to be found. My dad and my uncle reported my grandma missing. The next morning, my grandma was found by someone. A man went to go grab his newspaper outside and spot my grandma looking as if she was lost. He looked at her closely. She looked like the missing person on the news. My grandma was okay. I overheard my mom talking to my dad the reason why nobody couldn’t find her was because a long red hair lady took my grandma where she was found. That it told my grandma to stay there and cover her with leaves. And she will be back. My mom’s sister burn incense and chanted some words so grandma can be found.

After, my grandpa passed away. My sisters and I was staying at home doing our homework. While, my parents were over at my uncle’s house preparing for my grandpa’s funeral. We heard someone drop a box in the second living room. I asked everyone. And they answer no they didn’t. We got scared and called my dad to come and pick us up.

On the second day of the funeral, my mom told my sister to go home and grab some vegetables, not sure what it’s called, but it’s to make soup for my grandma. My younger sister and I tag along with my older sister. We got inside the house and were going to go outside to the backyard. My older sister was first, then me, then my younger sister. All of the sudden, my older sister ran and scream. I ran to the bathroom. And my other sister ran outside with the broom. A minute later, I went to the living room, my older sister covered herself with a blanket. We got scared and went to the front of the house. My older sister and I were too scared to go back inside the house to get the phone and close the back door. So we made my younger sister who wasn’t scared and didn’t know what was going on to go close the back door and get the house phone. The strange was when we got to the house, we didn’t hear cats crying. Right after, we ran out of the house, we heard cats crying. Right when we called my mom, the cats stop crying. We went back to my grandpa’s funeral. My sister told my mom what happen. So my mom said it probably was the bucket. My mom asked her sister to look into it and she said it was my grandpa only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few years ago, my sisters and I was in my parent’s bedroom watching JU-ON. The light was off to the movie even scarier. After the movie, we head out to go to sleep. We were talking, all of the sudden, my sisters and I heard, the sound like when that noise toshio made when he open up his mouth. We all got scared. LOL.. I scream and one of my sisters ran to my parent’s bedroom. My dad came out of the bedroom and asks what happen. My sister told my dad what happen and he said it’s nothing.

sahara

« Reply #3025 on: January 14, 2012, 06:07:35 PM »
So what did your older sister saw?

phatqueen

« Reply #3026 on: January 14, 2012, 06:38:17 PM »
my sister saw a bright white shadow figure.

cyang

« Reply #3027 on: January 17, 2012, 10:35:23 PM »
Wow that is a very creepy story..that's one thing I'm afraid to do is purchase our first house and have haunted...I myself never experience such things but my husband and kids do...I don't want to be stuck like that...

Mynes_3

« Reply #3028 on: January 18, 2012, 05:03:46 AM »
Wow. Where is this house at if u dont mind me asking? My wifes aunt bought a house too and it was haunted so they sold it

King_Kong

« Reply #3029 on: January 18, 2012, 03:26:33 PM »
A little background on me. My father has two wives; my mother is the second one and I'm the only biological child from her and him. My (big)mother, had 5 children. My father passed in Vinai, my oldest brother passed away in Laos (before my father) and my oldest sister committed suicide shortly after immigrating here (of course USA). My big mother just passed away not too long ago due to kidney failure.

Now the experiences; my brother and sisters live in CA while I live in MN. We had been separated for a very long time before we siblings found each other and I flew to CA to visit them. My big mother was still alive when I went down there; my sisters and brother were not afraid to tell me of what happened when my sister "came back". I was told "she came back night after night; scares the crap out of us, she would bang the dishes; turn the water on/off and physically harm us". My big mother would yell at her to get out and stop her activities; it never cease, it kept going on until my big mother became a shaman and sent one of her spirits to reincarnate. My sister also said whenever she came my father was always with her, my dead sister would reference that my father is telling her to do this and that (I'm having chills just writing this).

I will stop her for now and will continue to post whenever I get the chance to.

Advertisements