Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590435 times)

chingy-vang

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3030 on: January 19, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »
Shampoo, again interesctions please so i can avoid ever renting that place lol. Yay finally some good stories from Fresno representing, heres one of mines

My Aunt's mom just passed away a few years ago, after her funeral she went to visit her grave site at the Fresno cemetary by herself. It was getting dark and chili so she already felt weird but then out of mowhere she started hearing whispers. Two people talking but there was nobody else in sight and she couldnt make out the words. She got scared and walked fast to her car. She got in and was was in the middle of closing her door when something yanked the door from outside, not lettig her close it. She got scared and slammed the door very hard finally closing it. She went to exit the cemetary but the way she came from was closed. So she drove to the other exits and they were all also closed. She started to freak out and was thinking that maybe her mom was doing all this on purpose because she wants her to stay longer. Since all gates were closed and no one in sight, she was on the verge of calling the cops. But finally she spotted a car that was also lost in the cemetary trying to get out. She followed behind them to feel more safe and the car finally lead them to the exit on the very far end of the cemetary. She finally got out but was very traumatized so she called and talked to my mom who refered her to my old Qeej master. She went to see him and he said that her mom just miss her very much and wants to spend more time with her

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

King_Kong

« Reply #3031 on: January 19, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »
My sister says that my big mother; sees my father almost every single night before my other sister committed suicide (my father had died somewhere in Thailand). He would come to her and say that he's hungry and he has no money. No matter where they moved he always followed her; demanding for food, money, and shelter.

I spoke with my big mother when I was visiting in Cali; she verified all of what my sister told me was true. My father would bug her to no end for her to give him spiritual necessities. Eventually he started coming to to see my eldest sister and second eldest sister; playing with them and talking to them in broad daylight.

I will share more in just a bit.

Hurt Mushrooms

« Reply #3032 on: January 19, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »
208 pages long and still some people don't believe in ghosts. Wow...
 :o

King_Kong

« Reply #3033 on: January 19, 2012, 01:02:40 PM »
When my eldest sister hung herself in the closet, she was just a girl early into her teens; if she was alive she would've been in her late 30s by now. Anyway, they held a Christian funeral for her; at this time they had converted to a new faith. As far as for what I was told " it didn't matter if it was a Christian or Traditional" she still came back to haunt the family. They had ask me if anything that was not normal had happen to me. I told them "no". And to this day, there has been no paranormal incident that has happened to me (knocks on wood VERY, VERY HARD); my older sister told me that back then when everyone was alive; "I" was the one that every one loved the most. From my father to both my mothers and all my sisters, my eldest sister loved me dearly, she always babysat me, carried me everywhere she went, and since she was the oldest at that time; made sure I was never uncomfortable. My sisters kept on asking me am I sure nothing happened to me, they were abused by her spirit for a very long time after she died and yet I was not bothered by anything?

I will continue later.... gotta work.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: January 19, 2012, 01:47:15 PM »
I'm confuse.. too many tis and too many tat..who's who. Is all ur fam. Gone.? Who's still among the living? And not?..
Anyways great confusing stories... Keep it comming.. i will re-read all this again from page 206....

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3035 on: January 19, 2012, 03:28:35 PM »
shampoo, those are some scary stories

my uncle lives down the street from that school
next time we go hunting/fishing i'll make sure not to think about that house cause we always leave early like 2-3am early and get home very late

thanks for sharing

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: January 19, 2012, 05:00:20 PM »
Back in Laos, kids would play hide and seek in the dark. The seeker often had to grab the hiders. Whomever he grabbed, he had to bring to the fireplace so they all knew who it was in order to make that person the next seeker.

One time a little boy grabbed someone from the shrubs. "Gotcha!" he said. But his hand felt wet and sticky just holding the hider's arm. The boy dragged the person he found to the fireplace. The rest heard that he had found someone and so they all came out to see we who it was. But the thing he found was a little girl with long hair and long fangs and teeth. Wherever they put it, it sat and would get stuck to the seat. They all screamed and dispersed for their own houses!!

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:23:39 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: January 19, 2012, 06:24:06 PM »
I think all of the families of those kids had to hu plig for their own kid.

"...

keng

« Reply #3038 on: January 20, 2012, 10:00:28 AM »
Back in Laos, kids would play hide and seek in the dark. The seeker often had to grab the hiders. Whomever he grabbed, he had to bring to the fireplace so they all knew who it was in order to make that person the next seeker.

One time a little boy grabbed someone from the shrubs. "Gotcha!" he said. But his hand felt wet and sticky just holding the hider's arm. The boy dragged the person he found to the fireplace. The rest heard that he had found someone and so they all came out to see we who it was. But the thing he found was a little girl with long hair and long fangs and teeth. Wherever they put it, it sat and would get stuck to the seat. They all screamed and dispersed for their own houses!!
Is this real?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:00 AM »
Chingy, the school is on Chestnut and church. South east fresno.

DirtyLuvn:  ;)

I would do the same.

I wonder if they slaughtered two or more chickens for the boy that caught it more than they did for the other kids.  You would, right?

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:44 AM »
Is this real?

I can't verify it. But the story got passed on to me from some OGs back in the camps.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: January 20, 2012, 10:16:33 AM »
Several years ago, I dreamed of my maternal grandmother who had already died a few years before my dream. I decided to take some foods to her grave for her on a day right after it had just snowed.  I parked my car on the cemetary road and walked to her grave. Then I saw some foot prints straight from her grave, with toes pointing to the road where I had just parked my car. There were no foot prints pointing the other way. I thought someone had walked from another grave and happened to come the way where I had stopped.  I followed the footprints to the grave. They ended at my maternal grandmother's grave. There was no foot print coming from anywhere else towards that grave.

So, I knew something was trying to scare me. But I told myself that it all it could do was make foot prints, then it could not harm me at all. I spent enough time dropping off the foods and saying what I needed to say to grandma before turning back to my car....no, no goosebumps since they were just foot prints and it was day time, even though I was the only human there.

"...

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3042 on: January 20, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »
reporter:
if your werent scared of it or had goosebumps maybe it was ur grandma coming to meet/greet you
if so that wouldve been nice

yajmafia

« Reply #3043 on: January 20, 2012, 11:44:02 AM »
No Goosebumps?  Lies!  It was snowing.  I'm sure it was plenty cold!

O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
reporter:
if your werent scared of it or had goosebumps maybe it was ur grandma coming to meet/greet you
if so that wouldve been nice

I guess so. Maybe she was trying to tell me she was there.

"...

Advertisements