Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590107 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3060 on: January 23, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
Thanks saki saki. On the brighter side, I had my first Saki bomb the other day. It was quite.....weir d but brought back memories of my more mischievous younger days.
Lol..Sometimes it's better to just take off ur shoes and have a good old Saki Bomb/ Henny XO shot... Relax and try to forget about the whole day @ work.

I've looked at many ghost stories and  this site is by far the best one..That's why I keep coming here. Glad to see that we have so many new ppl sharing their stories. Keep it coming.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gawmp

« Reply #3061 on: January 24, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »
shampoo - must've been Santa's daughter  :2funny:...freaky tho

phatqueen

« Reply #3062 on: January 24, 2012, 10:51:51 PM »
shampoo, your stories gives me the chills. i would never have the guts to go to a place without people around at night time.                                                                       one of your stories reminded me a while back. a close relatives told me the story. while their nyab and nephew(the son is the story teller sister's son) went to out. the nephew`s mom passed away when he was young and his dad was never to be found. at that time they lived with his uncle which is his mom's brother. that night his uncle and his wife saw both of them walking up stairs. so the uncle and his thought they really came home. the next day afternoon, they came back. the uncle and his wife asked didn't you guys came home last night. he said no they just got home. the uncle told him he saw both of them walk up the stairs. they said it can't be us. after a while they moved out.

phatqueen

« Reply #3063 on: January 25, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
Like other, i came to read ghost stories in here. A while back, i made an account in here. Btw, i forgot my usernane and password. Anyhow, using  my other forgotten username account,  i was typing my ghost stories with my brother's laptop. i was just typing, somehow  the keypad started too act all weird. Every time, i press a letter, the letter  'c' would come after the letter
 I thought it was just me doing it. It was't me. It kept in doing the samething. I got freak out so i stop,  deleted my ghost story, and turn the laptop off.

Same place about the laptop. my parents use to live in natomas area. This house they rent from i think a hindi owner, strange events started to happen. Whatever it was , kept on touching my mom's right leg while she was sitting. One night, my sister had a dream a girl with long hair, scary face, and weird eyes. She was out in the backyard. That girl was crying, my sister went to her, ask her what's wrong. The little girl didn't answer my sister. My sister heard someone honk the car. She was about to leave. But the girl wouldn't let her go. The girl with scary face look at my sister and gave her a rose.  My sister got scared. That girl got angry. With her scary voice, she do you want  rose.  Forgot how, my sister manage to escape and then woke up, and told  me her dream.  My mom had a bad dream too. She dream a native indian came and tol her to leave the land. My mom ask her sister to check why all these things area happening. My Aunt told my mom a native indian whom passed away many centuries had die there. Something about white people shot him or hang him. Wants everyone out or they shall see what happen. Summer game, they moved out.

sexymomma

« Reply #3064 on: January 25, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »
My husband's uncle passed away on december 2011. the funeral was held two weeks ago 01/13/2012 on 78 and capitol in milwaukee. somewhere there. it was sad because he was like the only father figured they had :(.
  But, anyway here's what happen. The other day we went to visit the my hubby's mother. So, my motherinlaw told my hubby about what his sister and she encouter at the funeral home.
  so, they both went down to the basment to use the restroom. there were two stalls. my motherinlaw used one while my hubby's sis waited for her in the lobby. Somehow the sister saw these two feets under the the other stall. she said it looked like a teenage girl feets. the sister said she heard the girl wheeping and crying. My motherinlaw said she too saw the girls feet and heard the crying as well. While all that was going on, another lady went into the restroom and the sis was like oh there's someone in there. As the lady open the door she said "there's no one in here". That when my hubby's sis got so so, very very SCARED. My motherinlaw said after a few hours gone by his sis started to feel sick/feverish cause she was so frighten. I don't know what happen next though. His sister is a christian. I told my husband "well after all i guess christian people do see ghost too".  :o My husband and the rest of his family are still shaman, and so am I.
  After hearing this, I be so scared to use the bathroom at my workplace now :'( scary.

kaliboi209

« Reply #3065 on: January 25, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »
of course christian people see ghost to. If there is Jesus there are bound to be demon's and evil spirits! Christians get temp the most by the devil because christians are already God's children. The devil doesn't really bother non christians because they already bounded to go to where the devil lives. No offense to anyone.

sexymomma

« Reply #3066 on: January 26, 2012, 12:40:22 PM »
of course christian people see ghost to. If there is Jesus there are bound to be demon's and evil spirits! Christians get temp the most by the devil because christians are already God's children. The devil doesn't really bother non christians because they already bounded to go to where the devil lives. No offense to anyone.
WOW WOW WOW! WHAT A HIPPOCRATES! NO WRONG. IN THAT CASE YOUR ANCESTORS ARE IN HELL NOW HUH. WHY??... DUH THEY WERE SHAMAN IN OLD DAYS! :idiot2: GOD LOVES EVERYONE REGARDLESS CHURCH GOER OR NON GOER O0NO NEED TO RESPOND HONEY! ANYWAY BACK TO SCARY STORIES PLEASE...NEXT. ....

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: January 26, 2012, 01:33:11 PM »

really??  :o  have you seen it already where non christians go to where the devil lives? please describle in full detal what you witness.

Gawmp

« Reply #3068 on: January 26, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »

You forgot to put your flame suit on... :)

mawmaw

« Reply #3069 on: January 26, 2012, 01:58:11 PM »
 >:D
I heard from my MIL that my FIL before he passed away... nws yog ib tus shaman...  nws hais tias ..

people who are christain and people who are still shaman are separated by a rivier.. but he said that people who are christain lawv tsis muaj nyiaj.. poor poor xwb

he also told that when nws transform ua neeg... or whatever nws pom relatives who passed away.. asking him to bring lawv back  :-X

Gawmp

« Reply #3070 on: January 26, 2012, 02:22:49 PM »
My mom's brother's wife's mom had a long tongue too. this happened in the west coast about the late 90's or early 2000 there. My aunt's mom was old and she was somewhat sick due to her old age. One day her nyab was home with her and her nyab was sitting in the living room on one end of it. The other end of the living room was my aunt's mom. The nyab was doing embroidery and she looked up and saw that the mil's tongue was sticking out really long. The nyab didn't freak out or anything as she's seen it many times already. So the nyab told the mil to stop doing that and put her tongue back in her mouth before people see it and the nyab qould go back to doing her embroidery. When she looked back at the mil, her tongue was back inside her mouth and back to the normal lenght.

The mil had poj ntxoog with her that's why she was acting like that. Not long after the incident, the mil passed away.

Gawmp

« Reply #3071 on: January 26, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
ST - that's pretty creepy if it was much like Emily Rose. I have an aunt in MN that used to be posessed like that back in Thailand.

mawmaw

« Reply #3072 on: January 26, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »
IDK what year it was but my sil she a christian and she and the other womens niam tsev lawv mus at church cause there was this one girl how was possessed but lawv mus sing church songs in a different room... but my sil said that she was so scared because in the other room the girl was screaming and going crazy....

Gawmp

« Reply #3073 on: January 26, 2012, 02:45:09 PM »
mawmaw - So what happened afterwards?

mawmaw

« Reply #3074 on: January 27, 2012, 07:17:47 AM »
gawmp... :dontknow:

Advertisements