Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590303 times)

skribblez

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3105 on: February 01, 2012, 10:59:02 PM »
Wait...what..w hiteboy???? U got raped like literally??? If so, do tell....if by a ghost, then pics to prove...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

phatqueen

« Reply #3106 on: February 02, 2012, 01:07:01 AM »
whiteboy- you really did get rape by a ghost?  :2funny:sorry can't stop laughing because i don't understand how a human can get rape by a ghost. okay, is it like the movie emily rose who got rape or did you get sat on?

have anyone heard of the story of this guy who's wife died and she'll come back every night to sleep next to him. People say its in Minnesota, and they all call this number to listen and people would tell the story of what happen to the guy, and they even call those ghost hunters to come check out his house and they saw feet tracks and can hear his wife&poj ntxooj talking. let me know if this is real cuz i heard that it from old people talking about it.

Now that's creepy. I myself lost my husband a couple years back. I wish for him to go peaceful and not come every night to scare me. I do miss him, but the thought of it's not him but a scary ghost image scares me. After he passed away about a few months later, his niece was laying down next besides her husband. The lights were off, but you can still night lights from outside. She couldn't fall asleep. She open her eyes and saw my deceased husband (her uncle). His face was mixture of blue, red, purple, and his eyes were red. He was bending, looking straight at her. She got scared. So she close her eyes really hard then a few minutes later she glance and saw him at the edge of the bed. His niece got really scared, so she went near and cuddle her husband to sleep.

A few days, after I came to visit my parents, some how all the fishes that my parents had put in the little pond, in the front of the house all died. There were spots of blood on the ground and a half body of the fish laying on the ground. My parents said it was him doing it. But I didn't think it was.

I don't know if it is true or just made up. but his cousin told it to me and his brother a while back. There was this couple who loves each other so much. One day, his wife passed away. He cried so much that we went every night to his wife's graveyard. One night, the wife came. He cried and said "why did you have to die? don't you know how lonely I am? I miss you and I want to go with you. Please, take me with you"? He kept repeating his words. His wife said she's died now, if he isn't scared of her then she'll take him. Her face change to a scary looking face. The husband got scared for a second. But he knew it was his wife only. He went and hug and told her take him. After that happen, he went home, got really sick and died.

bumzc

« Reply #3107 on: February 02, 2012, 09:39:54 AM »
Wow. Haven't been in here for a long time now... Though I still experience them. I don't care... Like I told that one cat that keep crying on top of my roof. "I don't bother you so don't bother me. I live my life and you live yours. So let's just help each other out, you go your way I go mine.." Though I doesn't come around that much nowadays. All I know is that when I get sat on... It's always a female... It's that same female when I got raped.

I have a buddy who experience the same thing as you do but its two ghost girls. One would hold him down and the other will do as they please. They have followed him all over the country.. well, mainly MN/WI

jdm3gste

« Reply #3108 on: February 02, 2012, 01:01:09 PM »
saki saki,
i dont really know the whole story, just heard bits and pieces of it. That's why I'm asking Pebhmong if anyone else heard it and would like to share it with us.

bumzc

« Reply #3109 on: February 02, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »
My sister get those kind of experiences as well. She would see a man coming to make out with her. Other times she would see black shadows everywhere and kids laughing in the room.

I think I know your sister if she lives in MN  :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: February 02, 2012, 08:14:56 PM »
I'm usually not scared but after reading some of these ghost stories.. it just made me think that's all.. especially when I'm lying in bed in the dark. My house is kind of old too so that doesn't help much but it's out of my system now. :P

You can do what I once did when I got scared after seeing a dead little girl in a hospital I was interpreting for. I went to AC and ordered some food, ate slowly and pretended like I was enjoying things there very much. I didn't come home 'til they closed around midnight that evening. Then I kept my lights on for the next 3 months, 'til the image has disappeared from my memory.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

chingy-vang

« Reply #3111 on: February 02, 2012, 11:12:38 PM »

phatqueen

« Reply #3112 on: February 02, 2012, 11:16:14 PM »
a story similar to jdm3gste's story. It's the opposite. The husband was the one who died. This happen 15 or more years ago. I came to school and that day, all my elementary friends were talking about one of my friend's cousins(she went to same school as my friends and I did), her father had shot himself that early morning. They were saying the reason why he shot himself because he went to thailand and had an affair. He came back home and later found out he had aids. He was too stress out so around 5 a.m., he shot himself in the head.

Around 1 or 2 months later, my elementary friend's started talking about how the father came back every night to come sleep next to the wife. The dead husband came as a black figure and sometimes as a cat. One night, the daughter's window was open. But no wind outside. Suddenly, wind blew really hard. They were so scared. Soon, after all that happen, they finally moved out of the house and away from the city. I don't know what happen after that. I never did ask.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: February 05, 2012, 09:39:56 AM »
I have a buddy who experience the same thing as you do but its two ghost girls. One would hold him down and the other will do as they please. They have followed him all over the country.. well, mainly MN/WI
Tat's wacky.. How could 'em ghost rape you.. I mean do they take off ur clothes and began to BJ/ F U.. Wow I have yet to heard stuff like tat.. If tis is true wouldn't you tink that he'll need to go see those jiggle bell ppl, and do sum stuff to ppl who get's rape by ghost. LOL I mean, I no of getting sat on but getting rape. It's a bit hard to understand.. Of course I've never been rape by ghost before..
Only real rape by women(s). LOL.J/K..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: February 06, 2012, 12:53:32 AM »
He probably likes it anyways
Off topic(s) and no meant to hurt any feelings here...If tat was true I would be freaking out. I mean I want flesh/ alive ladies, not sum dead lady(s). Wouldn't you tink that a bit odd.. Do you cum in ur dreams wen the horny ghost are done with you..Do they swallow or split it all out..LOL. Or is it just a wet dream thinking tat you were being rape. Bro next time you should viddy tape urself and see if ur clothes are being remove by sum unknown force and you no the rest. lol

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 12:56:27 AM by saki saki »

bumzc

« Reply #3115 on: February 06, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »
I didn't say it was me  ;D so I don't know what goes on when they come

he has no family to do jingle bells for him but they have been following him since he was a teenager.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: February 06, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »
I didn't say it was me  ;D so I don't know what goes on when they come

he has no family to do jingle bells for him but they have been following him since he was a teenager.
i no you didn't say it was you, i just used ur quote. Instead of quoting on a long story.. plus ur's was the shortest..  it's a lit easier to quote on a shorter quote.. does tis make sesne. Lol

jdm3gste

« Reply #3117 on: February 07, 2012, 12:09:49 PM »
what does it mean when u dream that someone died in ur dream? lmk

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #3118 on: February 07, 2012, 12:31:59 PM »
what does it mean when u dream that someone died in ur dream? lmk

from my understanding and what i've been told is that..... when you dream that someone died that means its the bad omen whithin them that are dead. For instance it could be that they are sick (flu/headache/small incident) and when you dream that they died, that means they are just gonna get better.... I hope thats all there is to it, good luck

yajmafia

« Reply #3119 on: February 07, 2012, 01:08:28 PM »
Actually, it's a good dream. When you dream that person die, most likely they will win something or get $$$$.

What about a dream of where you saw yourself die?

Advertisements