Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590113 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3120 on: February 09, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
Wat about wet dreams.. does tat count..lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

keng

« Reply #3121 on: February 10, 2012, 12:46:56 PM »
No new ghost stories? I'll share one the next time I post.

Adamoua

« Reply #3122 on: February 10, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »
This is not a ghost story but a true story.When we use to live in our old house my two sister were sleeping in the same room they were not asleep yet, they usually would stay up late and talk. This happen during the summer time and they have their windows down. One night my sister who sleeps away from the window heard a noise from outside they kept queit to listen to it closely and it sounded like a cat. My sister who slept near by the window looked out the window and saw a cat by the window meowing and they thought it was just nothing and they simply ignored it, didnt tell anyone about it until when my parents and my sisters switch rooms. The cat came back again and it was meowing by my sisters window but only this time they switch rooms and one night the cat came back and I dont know how did the cat knew it was their window??? They told  my mom about it and thought its just a cat and its nothing to worry about. years went by my younger sister who slept by the window got really sick and we tried everything from uas neeb and hu plig you name it we did it all. We tried several difffernt shaman and some would say she must of poob plig from the roller coasters or pick up something that she should'nt have which she dont remember picking up anything outside. They did went on rollercoaster but she said she was not scared of it. As Years went by she got sicker and lost tons of weight. My parents were frustrated and sad.
The time has come and She pass away peacefully at the hospital. She was at a young age. A very sad moment for the rest of my family and everyone who all loved her and and care for her. Esspecially all her friends. My sister who slept in the same room with her hurted the most. They were very close. I mean they were the best sisters I have. My sister who is now married and moved to another state told us that when she first married her husband and move to live with my bro in law. There was cat meowing out by their window for three days and the third time her husband actually went out side to chase after it to kill it.
And now my parents wants to ua neeb for her.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: February 10, 2012, 03:22:36 PM »
:3some: :argue: That's for another thread.. unless your poj dab ghost come and sit on you! :2funny:
speaking about sleep N dreams.. IDK if i tiold tis story. Back wen Mt.Airy housing was being up grade. And ppl had to be re-located to s temp house, until ur's were all fix.. anyways i used to work nites. So i never got home til like 11-midnite. Anyways we were re-located not too far from my old house, just up the hill a bit..the 1st week was  okay.. Then one nite i got home, i took a shower then it was like 1am.. i went rite to my bed.. as i was laying there juat about to fall asleep.. in my mind my eyes were open, looking up un the ceilling. All a sudden i saw tis big black blob. In the ceilling. Falling onto me..
I was like WTF.. awh shyt i'm gonna get sit on, then i opend my eyes and the thing just gone like tat...my heart was ponding so fast..

Remember ppl I used to smoke..and i have an ash tray in my bed.. cuz i smoke by the window.. anyways i lighted a smoke.... Smoked a couple of puffs. Then lay the smoke in the ash tray..And to those tat are smokers have you heard tat by doing tat it wore off the fats..IDK if tat's true.. but it works for me..And remember i got sat on so many times.i know when i'm about to encounter it.

jdm3gste

« Reply #3124 on: February 10, 2012, 05:56:54 PM »
about the dream about someone close dying. I had two dreams within a 4day period of someone in my family died.

First dream was my brother in law that i dream of, in my dream he went hunting with my sisters n brother, and my brother stray bullet hit him. My sister called me to let me know that he passed away and i just woke up.

My second dream was more intense and sad, I dreamed that I ended up at a butchering place with my mom and there were two huge bulls escape the butchering gate and i was almost gored but somehow the bulls missed me. Next thing i knew, i walked into a huge building and my parents were sitting in the entrance. My mom greeted me, and say my oldest brother passed away and its his funeral that i walked into. I look to my left and there was the cart where they carted the body out and everything was like a shaman funeral. I asked my sister in law if it was true and she nodded. So i sat with my mom and waited and then i saw my oldest brother walk to go use the bathroom (even though my dream say he died) and i was thinking, wow, my mom totally go all out on him, i saw my brother wearing the hmong green clothes with the shirt that is short below the men's chest. (my oldest brother always wanted an outfit like that even though we're hmong white-thats why in my dream i was thinking my mom went all out LOL) anyways, my mom told me to go put a coin next to my brother in a bowl, so i went with her and when i got there, i start balling my eyes out and saying all these stuff to my brothers from the heart. and then i walked back with my mom. and thats where i woke up. I dont know if it was a bad sign or good sign. this dream was the most detail i had dreamed about someone dying.

Havocrazy

« Reply #3125 on: February 10, 2012, 09:23:56 PM »

I heard that if you have a dream about someone close to you passing, it means that they've got some sort of sickness or massive stress and it's going away and they're going to get better. Like a cure for something that's been dragging them down for a long time. Don't know if it's true.

Havocrazy

« Reply #3126 on: February 10, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »
I remember one night a couple years back during my teenage years, me and two friends were enjoying the cool summer night outside my front porch. We've got into sharing ghost stories somehow, 30 minutes later a very loud *thump* was heard by all of us from the side of the house (like a giant log fell from a tree onto the ground).

We all got quite than out of nowhere this big black cat came walking out slowly from the corner of the house where the noise came from. I mean it was "BIG", about 3 times bigger than any ordinary cat I've ever seen. We stared at it while it make it's way around to the lawn right in front of us, sat down and just lay there like a tiger looking at us. I was thinking at the time like "damn that's a huge kitty" than one of my friend said it out loud "that's a big cat", me and my other friend agreed. Than the thing turn it's head with it's dark shining eyes and stared at my friend that said that. My other friend said "lets go inside" and we all just walk casually into the house not thinking anything of it. We spent the rest of the night listening to music and talking about girls and other interesting things.

It wasn't until a couple days later we saw a cat while walking from one of my friend's house to my house that we started analyzing and being afraid of that black cat we saw that night. We started thinking, we've never seen a big black cat in the neighborhood before and it was way too big to be a regular cat. It wasn't as big as a tiger or any known cats but it was way bigger than an ordinary house cat. And the strange things were it just came and sat there watching us. What ever it is or was, we didn't want to see it again so we never hang outside my front porch at night any more. It could be an ancestor telling us "hey guys that's enough talking". Never know.

moscato

« Reply #3127 on: February 11, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
It's true..when people are at the edge of dying they become possessed or crazy and scary :o one of my mom's relative whom i called niam tais was very sick. heard from my cousin that she is kinda crazy now. like for example my cousin would go visit her at the house and the niam tais would say koj tuaj los? she would recognize my cousin, but then after a while she would be like who are you. she said the niam tais talks to herself and just do scary stuff randomly. its sad :( the last time i saw niam tias was like back in 2003.

I couldn't agree more. Before my grandma passed away she was acting weird too. I remember she was at my house; she came and sat in the living room sofa and started touching her feet; it looked like she was scratching it. Curious me, I asked her what she was doing. She replied that she was washing the dishes. I thought huh? I said no your not, that's your feet - not dishes. Another time was when she opened the front door and was going to walk out when I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to use the bathroom. I told her that's not where the bathroom is. A few weeks later she passed away..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: February 11, 2012, 09:53:08 PM »
It's not tat they are going crazy..it's call all timer. My grandma had tat wen me and my dad went to visit her in Wis. She saw me and knew who i was, byt later asked who i was..or who we all were.. she was tell my dad about the bull cow back in Laos.. or ppl from the past visiting her. She was talking all strange.. then she would fall alseep talking about Laos..you know OG..and their past yrs. In the Vietnam war...1 week later we got a call from my dad's younger bro, saying tat my grandma past on.and to tell my dad..

phatqueen

« Reply #3129 on: February 12, 2012, 02:04:56 AM »
it's creepy to see your love ones/others act strangely right before they passed away, but at the same time, it's sad. i was, but i'll skip til during the days to tell a ghost story.

cuute

« Reply #3130 on: February 12, 2012, 02:26:01 AM »
Before my grandma died she act strange and scary too! There's alot of incident but i'll just tell you guys one.
It was nightime time and my parents weren't home, they were out visiting my grandfather and them so it was just me and my two younger sisters home. We were all in my room talking when my grandma open my bedroom door and stared at us for a minute then turn to her side and start talking in a different language...we were all like wtf? Maybe poj ntxoog language? Lol...we got scared and ran out the door and she followed us still talking in that weird language...whe n we got to the living room, one of my little sister and I turned and look at her and we saw a leg ran to my grandma's room. When my parents got back, we had them chk the whole house but there was no one...no intruder.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: February 12, 2012, 08:36:19 AM »
H-crazy..
Speaking about big cats..i remember back in Mt.Airy. one day there was tis one huge cat, IDk were it came from, but a lot of us kids were playing with it. I mean it was big like a dog.. but it was a cat.. the color was stripe with gray, white, brown, you know like a mix color. I remember i had tis baby bird tat i was try to feed, but it wouldn't eat it, so i pluked and put it in the cats mouth. Don't ask me why, i thought tat it might be hungry. We played with tis cat all day. And finally it ate the baby bird.. dam.. it was getting dark and the cat went away.. IDK who saw it 1st but i know a lot of us kids were following it and try to play with it..
Will it got dark and i went home and so did all the kids..when morng cacme we all went to look for the cat. But we couldn't find it no were..
Then 2 days later we were chasing this bob cats/links..wat ever you wanna call it, N we connered this thing,at first i thought it was the cat byt wen it got trap. It was hissing and all. Then we stop try n to hit it and it ran up tis hill and across the street.
 But going back to the cat..idk if it was those little thingy with red eyes.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:38:40 AM by saki saki »

phatqueen

« Reply #3132 on: February 12, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »
One night when I went to TL with my in-laws, I was watching the old ladies playing cards. The old ladies were talking about they almost pick up a ghost while on their way home. What I heard was the husband was driving while the wife was on the passenger side and another lady was in the back. As he was driving, they past someone. They all thought it was weird for someone with orange, red-ish hair to walk in the middle of the night out of no where. The husband stop to ask if that person need a ride home. As the person was getting closer, they all turn to look and saw it wasn't human but a ghost. The face was scary looking. The husband got scared and press on the bake really hard and they went home.

windstruck

« Reply #3133 on: February 12, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »
Okay here is my first stories. Lol!

Before I got marry I always get sat on. My latest encounter was one of the scariest one. Okay this one night when I got off frm showering. After showering I went straight to bed. As I was falling asleep I could feel my blanket being pull frm under the bed, right when it did that I know that I was gonna get sat on..as that thing climb up to my bed you could feel the bed being push down as like someone sleeping there..at that time I could even open my eyes and move it was one of the longest time that I got sat on..

keng

« Reply #3134 on: February 12, 2012, 08:16:05 PM »

I heard that if you have a dream about someone close to you passing, it means that they've got some sort of sickness or massive stress and it's going away and they're going to get better. Like a cure for something that's been dragging them down for a long time. Don't know if it's true.

Maybe it is the sickness in them that is dying, not the person. So if you dreamed that your mentally ill sicked friend is going to die, then your friend is just going to get better. That is all. :)

Advertisements