Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590129 times)

exclusivecuriosity

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3150 on: February 16, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »
 :P

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:29:57 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3151 on: February 16, 2012, 04:34:32 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:30:15 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: February 17, 2012, 09:49:27 AM »
Interesting. When I stepped inside a home and it feels weird, I know something is not right. I know there's bad omen or spiritual residing there. I've rented a few places before where I only stayed a month and then I moved out because of that feeling. When I was young we used to lived in the ghetto part of the area and we lived in these apartment complex, every night I would have bad dream. My sister and I slept together in a twin bed when we were small. One night while we were sleeping.. I heard dragging footsteps.. I try to listened for it and it seems like it was getting closer and closer to our bedroom. At this point, I forgot to breathe because I was trying to listen for it... all of suddenly...I heard this LOUD bang right on my nightstand. As if someone forcefully pound on it. It literally scared the shit out of me. I was sweating. I was so scared I woke my little sister up and told her to switch places. LOL I didn't want to tell her because she will refuse to switch places. I slept with the cover over my head the whole night.

In that house, I've always had bad dream. There was never a good night there for me.
you forgot to put a hmong knife under your pillow. Lol

keng

« Reply #3153 on: February 17, 2012, 10:17:16 AM »
I know I've been rambling on this thread though it dead  ::)
but I just want to quickly share this because I thought it was interesting.
BTW the correct spelling of jiggle in hmong is ua "NEEB" not neeg. Sorry it's a pet peeve  :-[

Anyways, my dad had an uncle come and ua neeb for something. The kids were playing and one of them happens to cross between tus txiv neeb (shaman) and nws lub thaj (spiritual table) while he was jiggling. Tus txiv neeb stop right in his track and just sat there. I remember bits and pieces only; but I clearly remember that my dad was FURIOUS! Being a teenager I didn't care, I shrugged and walked away. Little did I know that there were consequences for that.

Tus txiv neeb stopped in his track because when the kid hla (cross) his thaj neeb, he got stuck in the the spiritual world. I wasn't there when he woke up from his trance. But all I know was that my parents had to pay to have someone ua neeb for him. Cost them $2000, now I know why whenever we do those kind of stuff my dad hate having kids around.
$2000 for the shaman!? That's expensive. I went to my friend's house when his family ua neeb.  They paid $200 for the shaman. The pig costs around $300. The vegetables and food ingredients cost about $ 100. The toatl cost in all is $600. I do not know why your family paid $2000 for the shaman. That is just unbelievable!

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3154 on: February 17, 2012, 01:07:18 PM »
 O0

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:40:50 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: February 17, 2012, 03:25:10 PM »
Wow i never heard of 2 jinggle bells ppl @ the same time..and how did you ppl find a jiggle dude tat fast, and how long did the 1st dude stand like tat, i mean in the trance...

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:30:51 PM by saki saki »

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3156 on: February 17, 2012, 03:31:20 PM »
 ;)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:41:11 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

NraugLaus

« Reply #3157 on: February 18, 2012, 02:06:46 AM »

In that house, I've always had bad dream. There was never a good night there for me.
I was going to make a smart ass comment but I'd better not.

<---thinking outloud, "must refrain from being a jack-ass"

A friend of a friend, who lived across the street from a cementary, said that late at night they would see shadows in their hallways.  Even her parents witnessed it, they all seemed to be living in silent fear. :-\

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: February 18, 2012, 06:22:09 AM »
I was going to make a smart ass comment but I'd better not.

<---thinking outloud, "must refrain from being a jack-ass"

A friend of a friend, who lived across the street from a cementary, said that late at night they would see shadows in their hallways.  Even her parents witnessed it, they all seemed to be living in silent fear. :-\
i've always been wondering about stuff like tat, ppl who lives next/across to a cemy. Do they encounter stuff like tat.. crap..i had a buddy who used to live in Marshall MN, and he lives across from one of those, N me N my buddy dares not to sleep @ his place. We both would stay a whole day with him but we'll drive back home..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: February 18, 2012, 06:31:44 AM »
Hey, isn't there any more new audio in hmng kingdom, about ghost? I listen to all of it. Well sum of 'em the story teller was more scarier then the story itself. Lol, i dare not listen to the story.. lamo. So any ideas on how i can listen to the new ones?

buster_me

« Reply #3160 on: February 18, 2012, 10:16:44 AM »
 >:D

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:35:14 PM by buster_me »

dogtags3154

« Reply #3161 on: February 18, 2012, 05:46:54 PM »
>:D
This story is confusing. Too many mistake in punctuations and some of it doesn't go well. And I know I'm not the best when it comes to writing in english. Anyway, just a tip for everyone in here.

It's always spelled 'Shaman'. It's not gender related. Just like the word 'Human'. Not Huwoman.

dogtags3154

« Reply #3162 on: February 18, 2012, 05:47:44 PM »
I guessed he erased his story. No more confusions.

No regret

« Reply #3163 on: February 18, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »
i stepped into a house once and didn't feel right, didn't like the feeling.  Later on they talk of their child seeing a ghost coming into the house but they looked around saw no one. To make the story short, I feel really uncomforabtle going to sleep that night in their house, later on I had a really bad nightmare and I screamed at the top of my lung, woking everybody up!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: February 19, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »
I just remember tis one, cuz i was rite'n  on tis thread about new mom's..wat ever
There was tis one lady tat lived next door to me back in Mt. Airy, well she just gave brith to a new born. N you no bout the stuff tat a new mom shouldn't leave her house till 30 days. Anyways their cuz was throwing a party @ como park and since she was only 2weeks into the 30 days and she was told not to go..anyways she took her new born and went to the park, and the next day her mouth was pulled to one side.. so her mouth was cricket. So they had to do jiggle bell on her. Turns out tat there was a spirit @ como park and when she showed up, tat ghist wasn't happy or sumting, cuz she just had a new born, blab blab,blab. So they had to kill a pig N burn paper$$$ so tat the ghost can release her mouth..i was little N i didn't see her face,but my mom and the OG's went to see her. You no OG ppl.. so just a reminder tat if ur a new mom, honor the culture N stay home till ur 30days R over..

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:00:28 PM by saki saki »

Advertisements