Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590330 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3180 on: February 29, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »
Lol, i listen to almost all of 'em(hmng kingdom). I must say they need to have their rec, session better, i could bearly understand sum of the story..i mean sum of 'em are so choppy.. sum has no quality recording, i can hear ppl snoring in the back ground. Lol there's about 6new stories to listen..lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

mawmaw

« Reply #3181 on: March 01, 2012, 07:30:21 AM »
Lol, i listen to almost all of 'em(hmng kingdom). I must say they need to have their rec, session better, i could bearly understand sum of the story..i mean sum of 'em are so choppy.. sum has no quality recording, i can hear ppl snoring in the back ground. Lol there's about 6new stories to listen..lol

I listen to all of them too.. is there really 6 new ones.. i gotta check them outs.. LOL... the 2 most told stories on there that scared me most is... the rat hunting story.. and the one with the father that came back at night time  :-X

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: March 01, 2012, 09:56:45 AM »
I listen to all of them too.. is there really 6 new ones.. i gotta check them outs.. LOL... the 2 most told stories on there that scared me most is... the rat hunting story.. and the one with the father that came back at night time  :-X
yeap..but 1 had sum one sorning in the back ground, the 1 was so choppy, i couldn't understand. Lol

mawmaw

« Reply #3183 on: March 01, 2012, 10:13:55 AM »
yeap..but 1 had sum one sorning in the back ground, the 1 was so choppy, i couldn't understand. Lol

Oh i heard the sorning part.. LOL....

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: March 01, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »
Oh i heard the sorning part.. LOL....
i thought tat sum ghost was making tat noise.lol

wonders

« Reply #3185 on: March 02, 2012, 03:41:16 PM »
My grandma was doing the hu plig xyoo thiab (new year soul calling) so my mom was boiling the chicken. I have 7 younger siblings, some more naughty than the others. My mom was so distracted she cut off the chicken feet. My grandma yelled at my mom but it was too chaotic in the house so my grandma decided to use it anyway. In my grandma's words, half way into offering the food to the xwm kab (the paper where the ancestor reside), the bowl where the chicken was in cracked in half very loud and my baby sis (2 years old at the time) started running around and hold her butt?? Anyways, my grandma stopped what she was doing and asked my sister what's wrong and she said her butt hurts. My grandma looked and it was all red, after that she begged and begged my grandpa on the xwm kab to stop and that she will get him a better chicken. My babysister stopped crying and they had to boil a new chicken and start the offering all over. My grandma says that the chicken always has to have the feet when using it to hu plig and that my grandpa was not happy about the chicken because it didn't so he hit the bowl and  my baby sister to let my grandma know. I came home later that day and they showed me the bowl, it seem so unreal but according to my grandma and younger siblings it happened.

My mom actually, the year she got into a really bad car accident and had a miscarriage of my unborn sibling. That winter, they did the 30, she used my husband's fighter cock that she had been raising all summer, the week she was going to sacrifice it, the legs bent the opposite direction. The chicken was well and nothing was wrong, so she wrapped its feet and nurtured it for a few days. She used it during the sacrifice. When they did the hu plig, the person doing it told, my mom that its going to be a bad year and that my mom should have to ua neeb within the next few weeks. My parents brushed it off, two weeks later, she got into a really bad car accident. I guess the chicken with the broken leg was trying to warn her. She's fine now, but that was the most scariest thing, to see her so fragile in the hospital bed.

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3186 on: March 02, 2012, 04:33:13 PM »
 ???

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:22:10 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

HmongLee

« Reply #3187 on: March 03, 2012, 01:48:05 PM »
LOL! keep these stories comin! :D :D :D

sibaim247

« Reply #3188 on: March 04, 2012, 02:02:18 AM »
anyone here who lives in Stockton, ca or around that area knows ghost story about Hogan lake??..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: March 04, 2012, 02:00:56 PM »
By all means please do tell us.. watz go'n on with tat lake..

sibaim247

« Reply #3190 on: March 05, 2012, 03:19:10 AM »
here's one about lost lake..i heard this one from a friends cousin while we were hanging out in fresno. I don't live in Fresno but of course being a vang, majority of my cousins are there..it's creeps me out cause when I was small my uncle and cousins used to take us fishing and swimming there whenever we would visit as a small boy. so here goes the story:

there was a group of guys that had plan to take some chicks there to hangout for the day. everyone had left when it was dawn and started to get dark except for this two guys who told everyone that they wanna to hangout a little bit longer then theyll leave..they decide to leave after a hour but it was already dark at this time. they got in the car and when the driver turn on the engine, the car wouldn't start. then out of nowhere they saw a figure of a little girl coming out of the lake. both of them got scare and look at each other and asked if the other one saw it too..the little came around their car and start banging at the car and yelling "help me, why won't u guys help me" in Hmong. as she pass from one side of the car she appear as a regular hmong girl but as she pass to the other side, her face appear all rotten. the driver knew that the little girl was a ghost and told the guy on the passenger to not open the door and to be calm but he was scared as shit. after making several rounds around the car, the little went back to the lake . the driver then asked the passenger to go out the check the engine but the passenger guy say he was too scare and didn't want to go, so the driver when out instead. as the driver when out, he bang on the starter and the car started, but when he was closing the hood, the friend started the car and took off, leaving the driver behind. by this time it was almost early morning so the driver decide to walk to the bait store and call for someone to pick him up. the bait store is long 30-40 mins walking distance but he felt like her was walking for 3-4 hours..he eventually got to the store and call for someone to pick him up. he got really sick and they had to jingle bell and he got better. the next the the other guy came to drop the car off and told the driver that he was sorry that he took off on him. he was too scared and didn't know what to do.

cyang

« Reply #3191 on: March 05, 2012, 07:34:23 AM »
That last story is scary as heck..gave me the hee bee gee bees...I've been hearings lots about something coming out of the lake..u guys should ask for a paranormal group to come investigate it and take pictures..

chingy-vang

« Reply #3192 on: March 05, 2012, 10:58:11 AM »
I go to Lost Lake regularly and have never heard that story before. Oh and for the people who don't live here, it may be called lost lake but it's actually a River, the San Joaquin river that comes from millerton lake dam

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3193 on: March 05, 2012, 02:44:45 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:23:00 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

MovKuam

« Reply #3194 on: March 05, 2012, 02:46:45 PM »
This hmong girl went on a camping trip with her school. They were touring around near by a body of water. Some of her friends thought it would be funny to push her in the shallow water so they pushed her in. She got upset but didn't think anything of it. When she got home, she began to get sick. She became thin and pale and was ill oftenly.

Two years gone by and she was not getting any better so they decided to ua neeb for her. The shaman found her spirit in this big hollow surrounding with her sitting in there. He asked her why she is there and she said that when her friends pushed her in the water a dragon came and took her to be his wife. The shaman couldn't take her because its been too long already.

She passed away shortly after that. True story heard from second hand source.

What a horny dragon, can he get his own kind :2funny:

Advertisements