Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590176 times)

hmongcloth

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3285 on: April 08, 2012, 10:01:27 PM »
Pajnpis u sure that the ghost put shit in her mouth and not shitting in her mouth?? Would have been awkward to wake up and see that ;D

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

sibaim247

« Reply #3286 on: April 09, 2012, 12:05:54 AM »
lol..I think she just mistaken shit for chocolate.

pajnpis

« Reply #3287 on: April 09, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »
Pajnpis u sure that the ghost put shit in her mouth and not shitting in her mouth?? Would have been awkward to wake up and see that ;D

I don't know...they said that something keep putting shit in her mouth

Like this post: 0

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: April 09, 2012, 08:59:07 PM »
I don't know...they said that something keep putting shit in her mouth
likr shyt shyt..or stuff like paper. Stuff toys.. you don't mean poop tat cums outta ya'll U no ... Cuz tat would be sooooo freaky nasty..

sibaim247

« Reply #3289 on: April 09, 2012, 11:50:28 PM »
tat's just to dam creepy..Y of all things you wanna have tat rope tat sum one just hung 'em self with.. U wanna replay tat image or tat last mount in his/her mind.. wen their necks got broke'n.. dam. Hmng ppl got the dumbest reason to keep the dead's stuff.
And BTW.. never buy adult clothing @ any good will store...never no if the past on ppl cum'n to look for their clothes...

like I said..it's only for protection because the rope will hangout any bad ghost who try's to enter your house..the reason for that is the ghost would be scare to go near it cause it has already hang the dead person already..

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3290 on: April 12, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:43:32 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

HmongLee

« Reply #3291 on: April 12, 2012, 04:37:16 PM »
Wierd.... Sometimes i would dream of monsters outside my house
and btw on tuseday I dreamt that i was in my gragre idc the spellings.. well um.. i saw that my little sister which is 8 was there cuz she's not at our house mostly cuz our fAMILy got divorced so yea i heard that my litle sister was dead so i asked her wat happened? and she was like i dont knoe wat happened to me .... LOL but wierd dream! well if you know wat that means tell me well my nyab say that shes getting better or something cuz my family we all got sick and yea cough too so i dfk wat the hell it meant   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but maybe its SOMETHING...

realism

« Reply #3292 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:39 PM »
any dragon story?

theres a couple on here..just gotta find it..

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3293 on: April 13, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
 ;)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:48:48 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

rambo

« Reply #3294 on: April 14, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »
I read the whole forum already.
i read the "ghost stories" forum twice n now i am reading it backward .. almost done  :2funny:  O0

MovKuam

« Reply #3295 on: April 16, 2012, 09:46:59 AM »
Wierd.... Sometimes i would dream of monsters outside my house
and btw on tuseday I dreamt that i was in my gragre idc the spellings.. well um.. i saw that my little sister which is 8 was there cuz she's not at our house mostly cuz our fAMILy got divorced so yea i heard that my litle sister was dead so i asked her wat happened? and she was like i dont knoe wat happened to me .... LOL but wierd dream! well if you know wat that means tell me well my nyab say that shes getting better or something cuz my family we all got sick and yea cough too so i dfk wat the hell it meant   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but maybe its SOMETHING...

I'm sometime dream of monster outside of my house too. They even try to come inside or shoot me from outside but all unsuccess. What I can think is do shaman to fix the house spirits and ask them to bless you.

MovKuam

« Reply #3296 on: April 16, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
DAMMIT!! talking about getting sit on.. the other night I went to bed.. it was late around 12am.. I got sit on... I try to scream for help but no one came to rescue me.. I felt this hairy/soft thing pressing against my face.. I woke up and my stupid carebear butt was in my face. LOL I kicked the carebear to the curb since then. :2funny:

Sweetie...it was me... :D and you kick me hard  :'(

zaubmos

« Reply #3297 on: April 16, 2012, 12:50:44 PM »
DAMMIT!! talking about getting sit on.. the other night I went to bed.. it was late around 12am.. I got sit on... I try to scream for help but no one came to rescue me.. I felt this hairy/soft thing pressing against my face.. I woke up and my stupid carebear butt was in my face. LOL I kicked the carebear to the curb since then. :2funny:

;D ;D ;D

pog gay.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: April 17, 2012, 01:56:37 PM »
Get'n sat on is no joke.. i still have my Samuria Sword next to my bed.. so i have not been bother. As of lately. But i woke up to a low thumping noise. But i sat up looked around N saw the clock @ 3:30am.. N i said shyt i gotta get up in a bit to go to work.. so i went back to sleep.just to be a woking up by a dream tat the Vietman invaded my hood and all the ppl had to run away leaving atuff behind...i said " shit my ps3 N my Xbox360...wat a waste of money. Lol

MovKuam

« Reply #3299 on: April 17, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »
Get'n sat on is no joke.. i still have my Samuria Sword next to my bed.. so i have not been bother. As of lately. But i woke up to a low thumping noise. But i sat up looked around N saw the clock @ 3:30am.. N i said shyt i gotta get up in a bit to go to work.. so i went back to sleep.just to be a woking up by a dream tat the Vietman invaded my hood and all the ppl had to run away leaving atuff behind...i said " shit my ps3 N my Xbox360...wat a waste of money. Lol

lol where's the wife and kids...

Advertisements