Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590526 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3375 on: May 18, 2012, 04:59:48 PM »
Lol..saki saki no I don't like watching the other k movies.  😊
There house is in a nice neighborhood, the house inside is always cold even in the summer.  If you are there by yourself, you feel like something is looking at you.  Even his mom refuse to sleep in her room, if his dad is not home.  I think I know why now, that's the room I was sleeping in when the lights turn on by itself.
tat reminds me of my old mt.airy place..shtt the hall wall to upstairs always sooo dark. Even wen you have all the doors open.. i mean you gotta have the hallway light turn on day N night..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: May 18, 2012, 05:40:59 PM »
motsue,
You make it sound like ur BF/Hubby is one hot dude to be attracted by so many ghost.lol
Aaaa little kids, gotta love 'em.. they do the spookiest things to us. lol..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: May 18, 2012, 05:44:19 PM »
xdlover20
You were prob, having the same sense as I do.. You were gett'n sat on, but ur spirit saw it 1st. Thous you were prepare to face it.. Or am I wrong.

JDH

« Reply #3378 on: May 18, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »
Back then when my nephew's about 3 yrs old, he would always want to come over and spend nights with his uncle (me). Now my sis and BIL lives out of town but almost every weekend i would go pick him up to spend the weekend with me. Nothing happened and he will always be alone in my room playing with his toys i got him, then one day while he was in my room and I was in the living room watching tv, I heard a really loud cry, like something had scared him and he's freak out. I jump up from the couch and ran towards my room but met  him in the hallway running out of my room still crying out loud. He ran straight to me and hid his face in my chest while I try to comfort him. I didn't know what had happen so I took him back to the couch and sat down. As I try to move his head from my chest so I can ask him what he saw, he looked right at the wall behind me, right above my head and cry even louder. Then as if whatever that was there moved, his eyes chase after it looking all around the living room crying even louder. I myself got freak out cause I didn't know what to do to calm him down so I started B*tching out loud. Then as if that thing came in front of me or something I can see my nephew's eyes chase after it and stops right when he faced me. We looked at eachother for a good second or so and then his eyes rolled back and he blacked out. We called the ambulance and after about an hour later and some IV, he's concious again. He still comes and sleep over here and there after that but I do notice he will never go in my room alone anymore. Of course that was about 10 yrs ago already, however, even now (he's 12 now) when he comes over, he still will not go in my room alone. When ask to go get something from my room, he'll go, open the door, look in but if there's no one in there, he'll just come back and say "I don't want to". He's a smart kid so I know he won't say anything but I know he saw something that day that I didn't. However, so far the wifey and I haven't seen anything unusual  in our room....  *Knock on wood*

Miss8)

« Reply #3379 on: May 18, 2012, 09:25:07 PM »
So recently, there has been about 4-6 stray cats coming around my sister/brother's house. They usually show up at night and it drives the pit bill crazy! She's barking non stop! What's the meaning behind cats coming around?

chingy-vang

« Reply #3380 on: May 19, 2012, 03:05:58 AM »
JDH did you guys ever ask your nephew what he saw? Or does he not feel like talking about it?

motsue

« Reply #3381 on: May 19, 2012, 11:48:20 AM »
motsue,
You make it sound like ur BF/Hubby is one hot dude to be attracted by so many ghost.lol
Aaaa little kids, gotta love 'em.. they do the spookiest things to us. lol..

Lol...saki saki he probably is to the ghosts.

motsue

« Reply #3382 on: May 19, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »
When I was still living in Stockton with my parents.  I use to work at the nursing home 3rd shift.  I forgot what the nursing home is called but anyways one night I was completing my patients chart and I hear the door bell ring.  I ask the nurse did they want me to go check they said go ahead.  I checked but no one was out there.  It was funny how the nurses didn't care that the doorbell ring.  They usually lock the front doors at night cause they don't want the patients walking out.  My coworker told me that some of the nurses don't want to talk about it, but the door bell rings sometimes and no one would be there.  My mom told me that my grandpa stay there for a week when he was sick and going to past away.  He said he saw things and refuse to stay there alone.  So my dad took him out after only a week there.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: May 19, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
Aaaah kids/ppl now a days....lets ship them old ppl to the nurse'n home.lol tat's why wen i get old.. my kids will most likely ship my grumpy old azz to the old folks home.lol

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 01:55:11 PM by saki saki »

Like this post: -1

JDH

« Reply #3384 on: May 19, 2012, 02:58:16 PM »
@Chingy, yes, i've asked him a few time through out all these years and still all he does was shrugged his shoulder at me. So I'm sure he just doesn't want to talk about it. However, just curious to see if he really saw something or not, like I've mentioned, I've purposely asked him to go get me things out of the room while no ones in there before and he wouldn't do it, even that he's 12 already. There has been a couple times wheré we're both in there and while he's on my computer playing game, I just left out of the room quietly to seeif he'll stay in there alone and nope, give him just enough time where he notice you're gone and he'll be running out after you with his game still going on the computer haha. So yeah as I've mentioned, I'm sure he saw something that day that I didn't and even still remember it till now. Cause like I've said even at 3 yrs old, he's a very smart baby, talking like an adult already and hardly ever cry especially when he's with me, but that cry and his reaction that day was just so scary to the point where he blacked out and as an adult at that time, even I got scared.

JDH

« Reply #3385 on: May 19, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:17:08 PM by JDH »

JDH

« Reply #3386 on: May 19, 2012, 06:06:02 PM »
Since it's pretty dead, let me share of a hunting story that happens last hunting season of 2011. My pop and I were out squirrel hunting on a weekend. We came upon a dirt road where a buddy once told me of a water hole which him and his dad use to hunt when he was younger. So we decided to look for the water hole and sure enough I found it by how my buddy described the spot. There was the hidden water hole about 50ft down hill from the dirt road so we set out waited for the squirrels. Unluckily, about an hour pass and there's no sign of squirrels anywhere. I got tire of the spot so I told my pop for him to stay there and I'mma head back up to the dirt road and hunt along it. About 10 mins later, I heard his shotgun fired once and thought "hey, lucky him, that's 1 for sure". Two hours passed by, still no sign of squirrels or gunshot from my pop anymore so I thought I'll just head back and we'll leave since there's nothing there. I got back to my truck which was park on the dirt road right above where the water hole was. I whistle a couple time telling my pop I'm there, no answer back. So I called out to him "TXIV" (dad). Still no answer, then I got this funny feelling and started towards the water hole. As I took a few loud foot steps, I saw movements about 15ft from where my pop was sitting before I left. I called out again "Txiv"? And boy, what I saw was not my dad, it was a brown bear, I say about 200lbs, not too big but still it's a bear. It turned towards me and I can see it was eating, there's a long string of intestine hanging out of it's mouth. Oh man, that time my heart just dropped, I frozed there. I wanted to kill that bear but I couldn't move, my whole body was shaken up, I couldn't do anything, then quickly, the bear dashes away into the woods. I finally got my legs back to work and walked over to where the bear was. I didn't want to look, my heart was pounding so hard, then I got there, I looked. WTF, it was a dead doe that was eaten up by the bear only. I got my energy back but where's my dad???

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: May 19, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »
JDH, sumtimes i just wanna slap 'em ladies.. they say the studipest tings without thinking.. you know wat i mean..like the time my wife got mad @ me and said "she'll call her past away dad to cum in hunt me, dam that night i got sat on 4 real".. tink b-4 u haha...or sumting real might happen.. Ladys..tisk tisk tisk.....!!!!!

JDH

« Reply #3388 on: May 19, 2012, 07:32:10 PM »
Sorry I had to run some errands real quick. Anyways, back to the story. I looked to the spot where he was before I left but he wasn't there. Blood rushed through my whole body one more time and this time l literally scream out "Txiv!!!". Then I heard foot steps crushing leaves and twigs to the right of me. I looked and here's my dad coming out from behind a big pine tree. I was so happy to see him again at the same time mad as f*ck . I ran to him and asked "why didn't you answer me? Kuv twb xav tias ntshe koj mag dais dua ceg tag lawm no. Ua kuv poob plig tag li na". He just laugh and said to pack up and leave, so we did. As we were on our way home he told me the reason why he didn't answer me. I guess when you're out and about in the woods, you're not supposed to call out or answer to calls if you can't see the person. He said he heard me the whole time but I couldn't see me so he just kept it quiet. Just to be on the bright side you don't want something out there to answer you, let alone answer to them cause once you do, well, you guys already what will happen from all these stories in here. The bear? Well, he/she's just another bear looking for food and it happened to just be there. The gun-fire tho, haha yeah my dad fired it when he first saw the bear, not intened to hit it but to scare it away and it worked but a few mins later it just came right back and when my dad notice it was only coming for the dead doe, he just left it alone. Sorry I know this one is not a ghost stories but  it sure did gave me a good kick out of it.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:38:42 PM by JDH »

JDH

« Reply #3389 on: May 19, 2012, 07:56:57 PM »

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:16:18 PM by JDH »

Advertisements