Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590449 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3390 on: May 19, 2012, 09:51:39 PM »
JDH, not to be diss'n but i'm glad she,had it on her be half. gett'n mad over so little BS.. cruse'n b 4 tink'n..lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Evelynn

« Reply #3391 on: May 20, 2012, 12:56:54 AM »
OMG....Motsue ....it's 10:53pm and I was going to run to the grocery store, because it's a last minute decision to go to Sequoia National Park for some grocery shopping and I have to drive by a train track.

chingy-vang

« Reply #3392 on: May 20, 2012, 03:29:51 AM »
OMG....Motsue ....it's 10:53pm and I was going to run to the grocery store, because it's a last minute decision to go to Sequoia National Park for some grocery shopping and I have to drive by a train track.

Oh shit Sequoia I'm going there tomorrow to fish Hume lake. See ya there

motsue

« Reply #3393 on: May 20, 2012, 01:54:29 PM »
My bf told me when he was 18, his friend and him were crusing late at night by Mt Airy.  He said they both saw a Hmong old lady standing alone in the corner.  The looked and they both notice she was floating off the ground and she looked at them.  He said she had no eyes, he drove super fast out of there.

motsue

« Reply #3394 on: May 20, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
Has anyone heard about the city bus driver that picked up the ghost in St Paul?  Something like Ge picked up the ghost by that one cemetary.  I'm just wondering, my bf mention a little if this story, but refuse to tell me more.

Miss8)

« Reply #3395 on: May 20, 2012, 10:25:09 PM »
@Miss8, as much as I don't believe in ghost even after many encounter with the paranormal and don't believe ghost can hurt anyone, I've heard that when stray cats start gathering around a certain family's home, someone in that home is gonna get sick, and as much as I don't want to believe that too, I do, I've heard and seen few cases before , heck it happened to my own baby boy. Just September of last year, right when my baby was about to turn 1, we started getting these stray cats coming around the house, I mean they'll just sit in front of the door and run when we go in or out of the house only. I thought it was weird, I mean i can see why they would do that if we fed them or something but we don't. Not long after that while the cats are still coming around, one morning, my baby's eyes just got so swollen like he got hit over night cause it was fine the night before. We took him in to the ER and had it check, they couldn't tell us what it was since his eyes are not red or anything it's just his eye-lids that are swollen so he couldn't open his eyes. All they prescríbe us are eye-drops. Well that didn't help. So we decided to "ua neeb" just to see if that will help since he's only a baby and can't tell us what's wrong. Sure enough, after the jingling, this is what we got. A lecture from the shamon lady, due to my wife saying she didn't want a boy, instead she wanted a girl for our first baby. Well it turned out he happened to be a boy and since she said that, my baby and his nkawm niam txiv tu tu siab lawm. That's why they purposely do it to us and the cats? They're spirit leaderers, reason why thy're there? If we didn't do anything about it and leave it as is long enough, then sure enough we might even lose our baby. I almost call BS on the shamon lady at the moment but when asked my wife, she admitted she had said that before our baby was born. So she got the lecture instead of me haha @ her but yeap sure enough the cats just disappear after that and we never seeñ them since except for the few just passed by.

Well shit.. My family and I are Christians, so my brothers and sister wouldn't believe in that even if I told them..
Hopefully your wife doesn't do that anymore though!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: May 21, 2012, 11:12:11 PM »
My bf told me when he was 18, his friend and him were crusing late at night by Mt Airy.  He said they both saw a Hmong old lady standing alone in the corner.  The looked and they both notice she was floating off the ground and she looked at them.  He said she had no eyes, he drove super fast out of there.
ask ur BF which side of mt airy did he see the float'n hmng lady? Was it by Arch St..or Orient St..if i was to look @ mt. Airy through the view from 35.. arch st would be to my rite..cuz the left side of mt. Airy..if pretty spooky..
I've had my run in and tat's the side were tat little hmng kid slid N grabed the power line and got shock...(not gonna repeat the story)...
Anyways about the bus driver...the detail is a bit setchy, but if you notice no MTC bus stops in tat area, due to the last spooky person he. pick up by the cemmy.. correct me if i'm off the story..so it went like tis..
The bus driver pick up the costumer @ the bus stop.. N she was the only person in the bus..so he looked back and saw a rotten crops, but he turn around and see tat she was a norm. Person, so he looked back from the mirror and see a rotten crops, so he call the ,HQ, about it..later the lady wanted to get off, so he stopped the bus..by the cemmy, lets her off, then he sees tat she walked straight to the cemmy..N dissappear..N i tink the driver pass out.. i remember my dad and us were driving home from my uncle's place in mcdon. I remember seen'n a cop there. Thrn the next day the Og were all talkng  about the MTC..

Miss8)

« Reply #3397 on: May 22, 2012, 04:25:01 AM »
I heard that Johnson pkwy was haunted also and that's why buses never drive there at night.. Or maybe it was Johnson st.. Idk I don't remember.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: May 22, 2012, 06:04:54 AM »
I heard that Johnson pkwy was haunted also and that's why buses never drive there at night.. Or maybe it was Johnson st.. Idk I don't remember.
you mean Jackson street.. buses don't run there @ night time..

motsue

« Reply #3399 on: May 22, 2012, 01:04:13 PM »
saki saki - i'll ask my bf about mt airy...i'm glad i don't have to take the bus at night.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: May 22, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
saki saki - i'll ask my bf about mt airy...i'm glad i don't have to take the bus at night.
why take,the bus wen you can drive there..  i believe it's bus route #8 tat runs through jackson or was it bus 12.. it's been like ages since i step foot onto a MTC... Downtown St.Paul to Mt. Airy then to Mc don. Or rice street. lol

motsue

« Reply #3401 on: May 22, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
why take,the bus wen you can drive there..  i believe it's bus route #8 tat runs through jackson or was it bus 12.. it's been like ages since i step foot onto a MTC... Downtown St.Paul to Mt. Airy then to Mc don. Or rice street. lol

that's what i mean, i'm glad i don't have to take the bus..cause i have a car.  Still wouldn't drive by those areas at night though.

motsue

« Reply #3402 on: May 22, 2012, 03:07:47 PM »

saki saki - my bf said he saw the lady near Arch St he said down the hill from the rec. center.

He also said one of his friends saw a guy riding a horse when he went to pick up a friend in Mt Airy.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: May 22, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
Lol i drove by tat place all the time..been do'n tat for the past 20+yrs.lol. did you know tat in tat cemmy. There's a black/whyte angle?..they say tat wen you see one, he's not who you tink it is.. i don't know if it was just urban lag.
But back in my old days, there was tis hmng kid, who'll always go N karate kick sum of 'em tombstone..i don't know why..but he did pretty bad stuff. He'll break it N all..well long story short
@ the end he got shot..N was bury in tat same cemmy, where he'll go break other pass on ppl's tombstone.

motsue

« Reply #3404 on: May 22, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »
my bf told me that Hwy going from MN to Greenbay, WI that highway before they fixed, he said he went down there for a tournament and him and his soccer friends saw a translucent amish person standing near the highway.

Advertisements