Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590469 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3405 on: May 22, 2012, 03:15:47 PM »
 saki saki - my bf said he saw the lady near Arch St he said down the hill from the rec. center.

He also said one of his friends saw a guy riding a horse when he went to pick up a friend in Mt Airy.
Hmmm rec. Center? By arch st?.. you mean the boys N girls club? Tats up the hill top. Unless they builded a rec there b-4 i moved out

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FRUMTHASOUF

« Reply #3406 on: May 22, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »
Very sad indeed. But very true, reason is that there will be another mouth to feed, plus kids with no parents are a burnden to them..but wen the it's time to get marry, the foster parents charge a heck outta the hubby aide, saying we took care of her(even thou half the time she is a slave for 'em) we did and that so we want what's ours back.. greedy ass hmng ppl.. i have a few friends who lost thier parenys @ a tender age.. and we hmng ppl say we have LOVE...cum on.. get the fk outta here..
So true. That's why in some ways, I disrespect my own Hmong people. Because of bullsh1t like that.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3407 on: May 23, 2012, 12:38:55 AM »
So true. That's why in some ways, I disrespect my own Hmong people. Because of bullsh1t like that.

It's not just Hmongs.  It happens to everyone.  Why are there homeless people on the street?

Miss8)

« Reply #3408 on: May 23, 2012, 01:55:19 AM »
It's not just Hmongs.  It happens to everyone.  Why are there homeless people on the street?

Never give a homeless guy brownies.. He'll most likely throw them at you!:(

voiceofreason

« Reply #3409 on: May 23, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »
Aaaah kids/ppl now a days....lets ship them old ppl to the nurse'n home.lol tat's why wen i get old.. my kids will most likely ship my grumpy old azz to the old folks home.lol

Same here...my kids are only teenagers and they already want to send me away.  LOL  I used to hate how my mom was always on my case.  Now I'm exactly like.  hehehe

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: May 23, 2012, 10:40:47 PM »
Oh yo.. no wonder ur mane is Oh yo..lol

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3411 on: May 24, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »
True story:

Went to visit my uncle out of town. Was offered to sleep in his basement. Went to sleep then I kept feeling like something was looking at me. I'm not someone who's afraid of the dark or sleeping by myself or anything but just that night gave me the chills. I felt like something kept staring at me. Uncomfortable, I told my uncle I'd spend the night at a friend's house. Truth was, I didn't know anyone else from that town so I went to sleep at a motel instead. All was clear there. The next morning I went back to ask my uncle, "Did anyone ever pass away in this house?" He tells me, "Odd you should ask, my wife passed away in the basement a few years back."

I never went back. I was told never to talk about these things in the dark so that's why I waited til daylight to ask him.

What a uncle he was. Why in the basement???Is the basement living room like or no? That is some scary stuff.

yajmafia

« Reply #3412 on: May 24, 2012, 08:25:05 AM »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: May 24, 2012, 01:48:56 PM »
He had a small house, all the other rooms were taken. And because the basement was finished, it looked more like a family room with a queen sized guest bed.
I knew my aunt passed away, I thought it was in the hospital. Guess I learned the hard way.
 :P
holy smokes..let me guess, ur auntie pass away in tat very same bed too.. no wonder you had tat vibe..she was prob.like who the heck is tat guy..lol spooky.. giving me the goose bumps now..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: May 24, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »
Nuk.
Tat some wack up shyt bro.. as i was read'n ur story..it reminds me of emily rose..holy snaps..and the Doc..had no idea.. guess they only believe in sciene. Not the paramonal...bt w the neeg stuff musta cost a ton of moola if it was tat long..tats a huge neeg...i hope ur sis is better..
Tats why i always scare to places tat i'm not aware off.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: May 24, 2012, 11:58:38 PM »
My wife told me tat on you tube. They did a,study of sleep tingy..they have 5 paets bout 9min each..
Sleep par.sumting.. look it up..and cum back N tell us here..i'm a wimp..

skribblez

« Reply #3416 on: May 25, 2012, 02:44:57 AM »
My wife told me tat on you tube. They did a,study of sleep tingy..they have 5 paets bout 9min each..
Sleep par.sumting.. look it up..and cum back N tell us here..i'm a wimp..
Sleep paralysis-sleeping disorders lack thereof...tech nically what americans cant explain..
Caused by alot of health n genetic issues....

yajmafia

« Reply #3417 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o

savang916

« Reply #3418 on: May 25, 2012, 01:56:03 PM »
Thanks to Saki Saki I now know how to post here lol....(I'm such a noob)
Anyways I have a lot of stories involving me, my family, and friends. I'll start with the first memory that I could remember.

When I was very young(before I even started school around the age 3 or 4) my first encounter was in the first house I ever lived in since I was born. It was a very old house with a flat roof, three bedrooms, one bath, and a garage that doesn’t even open for a car to get in(weird right?). Well it was a night were everyone stayed up late watching TV, we stayed up till around 1am or 2am. Soon everyone got tired and went into their rooms except one of my older sister and me. We wanted to sleep in the living room so later we can wake up to watch the really good cartoons that comes on in the morning. I could hear my older brother putting on his SNE game system to play in his/our room, it’s the first room to the right of the hallway and it faces the entrance of the kitchen from the hallway.
We slept with our heads facing towards the wall. This wall has the hallway to the rooms to the right and the kitchen entrance to the left, when you walk into the kitchen it goes and connects to the hallway so you can walk in a circle. My sister slept next to the hallway and I slept next the kitchen entrance. Well when the lights went out me and my sister laid there not even for five minutes, we heard some footsteps coming from the end of the hallway like somebody was dragging their feet on the floor. The dragging footsteps finally reached the living room where we slept, it slowly dragged its feet over the carpet……swooooosh…..swoooosh next to my sister circling coming towards where I laid. It finally made its way right next to me on my right and stop! I just laid there knowing something was standing there looking at me, I couldn’t see anything because it was so dark , my mind started to race thinking if it was one of my other 10 siblings or was it? I thought to myself if it was one of them I try should kicking to that direction and they should let out a cry and if it wasn’t then I should kick only air because you can’t kick a ghost right? Wrong! I as soon as I kicked I kicked something and it went flying across the living room tripping and knocking over the chairs in front of the TV that we had sat earlier, I could hear my sister whispering “oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, grandpa and grandma help”(the grandpa and grandma part was in Hmong).

Then it went silence for about a minute, all of a sudden, BAM! I was struck in the head(like how your parents would use their knuckles on their fingers to hit your head) it was so hard that it made my head jerk. I was too terrified to even cry, I just got up running to my brother’s/our room who was still up playing game while yelling out loud “GHOST! GHOST! GHOST!”(in Hmong..sorry can’t spell in Hmong lol) my sister followed letting out a scream. When I open the door my brother was still playing games sitting on his bed(his bed faces the bedroom door) my sister and I just ran and jumped onto my bed on the other side of the room leaving the door open. The light of the room was lighting up the entrance of the kitchen and in the entrance of the hallway. My brother said” what the hell? Why are you guys all yelling about?” I told him what happen. He looked out the door and didn’t see anything and said “I bet its one of the sisters” he went to the living room, turned on the lights and saw all the chairs was knocked over he circled the living room going into the kitchen back into his/our room. He then asked “did anyone run past the door when he went around?” we told him no, he was like “are you sure? You guys are lying to me, I didn’t see anyone out there” so I show him the big “o” bleeding bump on my head. He got scared and closed the door. We just sat there confused, scared, and restless not saying a word. We somehow fell asleep, when we woke up early to watch those really good cartoons in the morning all the chairs were the same as we left it as if nothing knocked them down. The day went by and nothing unusual happen until me and the same older sister  slept in the living room again that night…..

Sorry got to work will post later. Hope you guys enjoyed so far, still got a lot more.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:02:25 PM by savang916 »

Like this post: +1

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: May 25, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
OMG, tat's fk up...which part of area were tis place located?MN, Cali.Wis,or NC.. cum back and post sume more..nice to see new blogs of strange things..lol yikes

Advertisements