Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590089 times)

savang916

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3420 on: May 25, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
@ Saki Saki it’s in Sacramento, Ca.

Back to the story.

Well that night we slept on the couch on the opposite side of the wall we slept the night be for. The same thing everyone got tired after a Saturday Night Live Show and when to sleep. While my sister and I slept on the same couch(we slept on opposite ends of the couch with our feet touching, it fit us because I was still short)we heard the same dragging footsteps down the hallway, only this time it stopped at the kitchen entrance of the hallway and it was quite again. A few seconds later we started to hear high heels walking back and forth in the kitchen, and it sounded like it was a little kid wearing them because of the sound it makes when it doesn’t fit right. My sister kicks me and whispers “do you hear that?” I whispered back “yes”. Then it stops walking, I was freaking by now out because of the last encounter and was thinking "it heard us and its going to get me again"!!!
   Then I heard a drawer open…………I got up and turn on the kitchen light and saw the drawer open with a knife pulled out on to the kitchen counter. I told my sister and she got up to check it out then all of a sudden the lights go out, my sister screams and I screamed out a girly cry as well. We dashed to my dad’s room(for some reason my parents don’t sleep in the same room), it’s the room all the way to the end of the hallway. As I open the door my dad was already up with the lights on, my sister and I just jumped onto my dad’s bed and he locks the door. We told him what happen and he said it was nothing and for us go to sleep in his room, but I know he knew something, why would he lock his door? My dad walks over to us and sits on the bed and then we all heard a loud thump on the door, it didn’t sound like a knock at all. My dad says in Hmong “Who is it and what do you want?”……..no answer but only another loud thump. I was going to get up and open the door but my dad lashed at me to not open it. He then pulls out some of his earplugs he has for work and up them on us and told us to sleep and he’ll stay up to watch us, he closes the light and we just laid there for who knows how long while we heard that thumping sound, this time is wasn’t too scary due to the earplugs and finally we fell asleep. My dad had stayed up all night and didn’t say a word to us, I guess he knew it was too much for him to do any little chanting he knows and had to wait it out till the morning
   When we awoke early In the morning I could hear all the uncles over with a shaman doing something. As I open the door to investigate I notice that the door had a whole lot of knife marks on it and it looked like stabbings. I asked my dad about it and he said that it was my mom and that she did it the other day because of money issues….yeah right I may be 3 or 4 yrs old but I’m not that dumb….anyways they did the shaman thing all day till dusk. When it was over I overheard the shaman tell my dad that a ghost came to see who’s kids were up all night in her house watching a box with light coming out of it the night before because it couldn’t sleep from all the noise and light that the box was making(guess the ghost was talking about the TV) and after the box died it came out to check and was kicked down by a little boy and she was only able to teach one of us a lesson so she isn’t happy so last night she tried to kick us out. So the shaman did his thing, gave an offering to her and told her go to the other side because she is dead and it is our house now because she can’t even help us pay for the house and bills and if she could help she could stay but not to bother us…..but I guess she left. The shaman then called everyone’s sprit/soul back and gave all of us that twisted snake/dragon bracelet to wear just in case because he said there are a lot of other things in this house but it is late and he will come back when he has the time, he then ties red strings to every opening that you can come in and out of the house to protect the house from unwanted visitors because he had removed them all out. After the shaman left my dad gave us an a$$ whooping and told us never to stay up late to watch TV again.
   Since then we never stayed up late watching TV and if we ever did(because we were naughty kids and never really listen)we just put the TV in one of our rooms with the volume really low just enough for us to hear. We haven’t had an encounter for a very long time until 4 or 5 yrs later my oldest brother(not the one in the story before) who just became a gangbanger then and my two older sisters started to go out late, very late………..there’s more to come.

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: May 25, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
Dang bro, you had sum freaky encounters..gu ess i haven't heard such an encounter like urs..
And how the shaman was able to tell wat the ghost did/say..yikes.i like to stay up late myself, even online with COD.. now i'm gonna have a wierd vibe now... But at tat age to remember all the detail'n..tat even more scarey..were you dramatize...ev en @ ur age now? Do you still in the back of ur mind relive/dream of tat night?..holy crap...

Like this post: 0

sahara

« Reply #3422 on: May 29, 2012, 05:00:53 PM »
savang916,

thanks for sharing.  your story was funny when you mentioned that you kicked the ghost and she fell down and hit the chairs.  Gosh!  the part where you see the drawer open and the knife floating is just scary, how were you that brave to even witness such thing...my gosh!  I would've pissed my pants and cry.  Glad the ghost was not able to catch you and your sister otherwise, she would've killed both of you guys with the knife.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: May 30, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »
Yo cum back and tell us more of ur crazy encounters..ho w long did you guys live in tat house or are you currently still live there..i 4got. Ur story is too freaky for me to even tink of re read'n it..

Mynes_3

« Reply #3424 on: May 31, 2012, 05:23:09 AM »
I got one that happen to me just the other week. I work in a hospital night shift and this is my first encounter there.

As i was finishing up vital sign for this one room, i closed the door tight to where u hear the latch click. I then turn the comp on to chart, as i was charting i heard the door latch let loose and heard the door opening slowly. I thought it was the younger patient asking for some pain meds or for help. As i turn around, there was no one there. I was like wtf?  I peek inside the door window and then inside the room, both pt were asleep. I got freaked out a bit so i closed it shut again and left as fast as i can.

Another one. Not me but a nurse.
She went into her room to check up on her pt. Theres A and B bed but B bed is empty and the curtain is drawn shut. As she was leaving the room, she heard like someone was up sitting in a chair with both feet tapping the flOor. She asked if they needed help, no answer. She then went and check. As she open the curtain, the space was empty with nothing. She got scared and left.

Another guy was checking up on the same room some time ago and heard something. Open the curtain and saw a face real quick; fast as a blink of an eye. ever since then hell want someone to go in there with him.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: May 31, 2012, 06:19:31 AM »
Yeap..hospital s will do tat to you, tat's,why i hate sleep'n there over nite..unless i have no choice. Plus a lot of ppl pass away there too, so you never know if the bed which ur in... Is the one tat sumeone just pass on...

Mynes_3

« Reply #3426 on: May 31, 2012, 06:41:02 AM »
Another one that happen back in 06. My cousin and a few buddies came down to visit. On their way back everything was fine until they got to Marysville. There is a cemetery at the end of town and the road kinda curves right. As soon as they enter the road, it started raining cats and dogs and was very foggy. As they took the curve, my cousin saw a little girl sitting on the rock road barrier. He got scared and then turn the other way while closing his eye. After they pass that turn, eveything went back to normal. No more rain or fogg.

savang916

« Reply #3427 on: May 31, 2012, 01:03:57 PM »
@ Saki Saki, I still have dreams of all the places I lived but not reliving any encounters, I still see or feel them in my dreams. Ever since I was born we lived there for over 15 years.

Okay four years later my oldest bro started going out a lot because he start to gangbang.  He would come home very late around 3am or 4am in the morning to do his newspaper route and for some reason I am always wake around that time when he comes knocking the window to climb in our bedroom(the room where my other older brother sleeps in too). This one night I heard someone going through the bushes to the window, I thought it was my oldest brother, but I didn’t hear the knock he would usually do. So me being the investigator I am, I went to the window to see who it was, moved the curtains but didn’t see anyone or anything. As soon as I turned away I heard someone running across the front lawn stepping in the dried leaves. I turned my head back to see and saw a short old lady with a hump back in a raggedy dress running back and forth really fast. At this point I was only peeking through the little opening I had made from the curtains, watching this thing running back and forth as if it was looking for something. Then it stopped and looked at my direction, I was like “ohhh damn! It saw me!” So I closed the curtains all the way and ran to my bed. Then I heard banging on the window and heard my oldest brother yelling in Hmong “Hurry open up! it saw me! It saw me! Hurry!” I ran back to the window and saw my oldest brother banging the window looking back, I glanced over to what he was looking and saw the same old lady this time walking really slow torwards him with her hand out in front of her like she wanted him to come to her.

I opened the window and he pushes me out of the way and jumps in trying to close the window. Before he could even close the window the old lady threw in something. He ran and turned on the lights and I ran to get my dad. When my dad came in and ask what was happening my oldest brother told him that he was on his way home and saw a really old lady chasing him, he ran as fast as he could and got home but before he knocked on the window to let us know to open it, he hid in the bushes because he didn’t want that old lady know where he lives. So he just hid hoping she would leave but she wouldn’t, she kept running back and forth looking for him until she spotted him, that’s when he started to bang on the window. I them told my dad that it threw something in, we looked around and found banana leaf covered package about the size of an adult hand. My dad picked it up and opened it and it was full of night crawler worms. He then yelled at my brother telling him in Hmong “you need to stop going out late because when you stay up late all the time ghost thinks you are one of them and show themselves to you, and when they realize that you are human, they will try to scare you or take you”. He then told us to go to sleep, I went with my dad to sleep in his room while my brother stayed up until sun rise before falling asleep. And Damn the whole time my other chubby brother slept through the whole commotion. Well more to come, sorry guys and gals I am only posting at work which I’m not supposed to do things like that lol....so it's taking awhile.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:06:57 PM by savang916 »

QueenK23

« Reply #3428 on: May 31, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
author=Oh yo link=topic=64715.msg3896009#msg3896009 date=1337921679]
Speaking of Emily Rose, I thought that "spirit sleep on top of you" stuff only happened to Hmoob til we sat down with a couple Meeka friends and they were like "Shit, it happens to us too!"

That scene from that movie where it first takes over is freaky. Just like the real thing, whoever made that movie did their homework.
Yep it sure does happen to meeka ppl too... fact not only Meeka ppl...it happens to all races...in Meeka they call it incubus...supe r creepy...@ nuk I have a friend who went thru pretty much the same thing like ur sis but our neeb could not help her as the spirit controlling her was too strong so she had to convert to Christian...pr etty creepy world we're living in

QueenK23

« Reply #3429 on: May 31, 2012, 02:47:01 PM »
Savang916 ur last story is hella freaky and creepy and scary all at the same time...my friend told me tat ghost are attracted to banana leaves...I don't know if that's true...did that thing ever came back?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: May 31, 2012, 09:23:31 PM »
S916..OMG..lol i was do'n my garden and a rabbit jump outta from the other side.. made me jump..and the 1st ting tat pop outta my mind..was tat old lady run'n back and forth...and the bannana leaf..ahhhh... It dark over here in MN...for you it's a 4hr diff..from cali-MN..i'll be sleep'n with me samurai sword..lol

thanks alot for make'n my mind run'n wild...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: June 01, 2012, 02:51:16 PM »
Which one is more scary?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: June 01, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
WTF I HATE YOU REPORTER!  :'(

This is ghost stories post, dude!!!

So, why do you think the Hmong are brave enough to hold such funerals? I'm scared.

Like this post: +1
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: June 02, 2012, 10:08:16 AM »
Lol pix scares me..so i try not to look @ it....i don't wanna have the images in my head...i dare not even go see the dead ones @ the furnals if it's not ones tat i no of..so i'll skip tis page.and wait til it gets to page 238. Lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: June 02, 2012, 10:09:15 AM »
Lol it's a new page already..dang i'm good.lol

Advertisements