Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590486 times)

Luna_Paj

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3435 on: June 02, 2012, 12:17:10 PM »
You guys ever hear that in MN and CA there's a lot of Hmong youth that's rising up to become the new saub neeb? I once talked to Yuepheng Xiong about it and according to the history of the Hmong, this doesn't happen unless there's about to be a major war and we're talking big (WWIII maybe?).

So anyway I bring this up because nine months after my ouija board experiment something weird did happen. I go out every day, the only thing I probably did back then was sleep and eat at home but every day and every night I'm hanging out with the guys and gals somewhere. So one night I came home early because my mom said she was worried about me. No one was home but me and my mom. She acted different, she also looked different. She acted defensive, and it's almost as if she were possessed or something.

My mom is usually a very happy person always smiling but for some reason that day she just looked mean, different, unlike herself. She said she had something to say to me and wanted me to listen. She said she wanted me to get on my knees because she wanted me to apologize for going out so often and staying up so late. I thought this was unusual since I had always done so. But I care a lot about my mom so I listened. For some reason when she placed her palm on my forehead and started talking her voice shifted. It started out soft and then got loud and then it became a mix of a male and female voice. Very similar to the Galadriel scene from LOTR Fellowship of the Ring, where the elf chick talks to Frodo about the ring.

Here's a link to the Youtube clip:

The thing is, this happened before that movie came out so I've never heard anything like that before. I knew it wasn't my imagination. When I asked my mom about it afterwards, I don't think she even remembers. A few years later my mom became very ill and to this day she struggles with her health. But the voice was mentioning something about a war. I knew it wasn't my mom talking anymore. It said something like, "Why are you at war with us? Leave us alone!" And then it disappeared, a very demonic voice. I bring this up because it coincides with all the saub neeb rising. I see them train often, like they're getting ready for a war. Spiritual war or something. As if all the demons were about to get unleashed on us or something.

Ohyo I have something weird to relate to this well not really but somewhat yes. I used to have dreams about demons and how they were imprisoned until like thousands of years later and that it was up to every new generation (idk why it's got to be hmong ppl or ppl with power) who awakens with their power(idk how to phrase) to raise and imprison them again. I've been dreaming these for a long time now since i was 11 or 12 around there. In my dreams the demons wreck havoc and kill the human soul by eating them. But most where stopped by the ......... (have no idea how to phrase them) they glow in a way but other than them the regular ppl just run and run and run nowhere to hide. I know weird dreams might just be my imagination, I'm still dreaming them and they change but lately I haven't had a dream in a while 2 so yep. Sort of relates but not really.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: June 02, 2012, 11:20:53 PM »
Lol pix scares me..so i try not to look @ it....i don't wanna have the images in my head...i dare not even go see the dead ones @ the furnals if it's not ones tat i no of..so i'll skip tis page.and wait til it gets to page 238. Lol

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: June 02, 2012, 11:42:08 PM »
They tell me this is real. A couple jointly committed suicide becaxuse they could not marry each other in real life. They had hoped they'd find each other in the other world. You know what I mean and you understand why they have done this.

"...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: June 03, 2012, 03:37:21 AM »
Dang dog, i. Hope tat was fake.lol okay you got me..i looked @ tis photo.. now i'm doom..got the image in my head now..
Hiw in the hell are you ppl get'n these pix...are they all over the net.. like death photo...
Reporter .. i tink you have a case of toooooo (many faces of death)...
Have you ever seeing  any of the vhs  many faces of death

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:40:08 AM by saki saki »

I_so_high

« Reply #3439 on: June 03, 2012, 04:27:08 AM »
back in laos, in the late 60's my dad had a uncle who was very sick. It was said that a girl ghost wanted to marry him. Some days he would see her and go "there she is" to his wife and kids. One day he got really sick and was about to pass to the other realm, so my grandpa and his other brothers and cousins decided to use peach branches, and an other type of tree "forgot what its call"  to beat the ghost up. As they sat around his bed, he saw the ghost up in his ceiling. He yelled out in a breathless voice "there she is" pointing to the ceiling. all of a sudden everybody started swinging and whacking their branches around. Out of no where they heard a lady's voice screaming towards the door and out the house. After that day my dad's uncle got better and lived a long life.

when my pops told me this story i was like are you sure. He was like "yep, i was a kid when that happen i heard the ghost screaming out the door but no one saw anything" I was like Woo...!

I_so_high

« Reply #3440 on: June 03, 2012, 04:35:36 AM »
In the mid 90's my mom's, sister husband passed away. They did the funeral somewhere in st paul. it was late at night and there was not that much people around. The white dude who own the place was up and about, cleaning the funeral home. When he saw a hmong dude asking for water to drink. The owner pointed to the drinking fountain and said water is over there. The next day the owner decided to take a look at the decease, and to his amazement it was the same person who ask for water the night before. He got scare and told my aunt that her husband wanted some water.

To this day i dont know if its true or not, but i remember them ogs talking about it.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: June 03, 2012, 03:56:53 PM »
Tat reminded me of a story... like the one about tis hmng lady pass away..N they did her tingly @ a meeka's place...it was get'n late @ night but you see the meeka onwer stay late to finish up b-4 he close...so he kept hear'n someone open'n like a door or push'n stuff around. So he went to investgate, and saw the old hmng lady push'n the coffin back N forth. Then climb into her tingy N lay down..the onwer got sooo scare he lock up N went home...after everyting was said N done...he never let hmng ppl do their dead ones there no more...
IDK if i told tis story already but O well.lol

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:59:40 PM by saki saki »

Miss8)

« Reply #3442 on: June 04, 2012, 12:49:36 AM »
This is ghost stories post, dude!!!

So, why do you think the Hmong are brave enough to hold such funerals? I'm scared.

I don't get why people think the photos you post up are scary..

Like this post: +1

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3443 on: June 04, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
Those two lovers carried a sad love story to the other side. Nobody will ever know how their love was at all.  "Nobody knows, but me" Sometimes people died because there are no way out and the pain of seperating is unbearable.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: June 04, 2012, 09:06:44 PM »
Dang dog, i. Hope tat was fake.lol okay you got me..i looked @ tis photo.. now i'm doom..got the image in my head now..
Hiw in the hell are you ppl get'n these pix...are they all over the net.. like death photo...
Reporter .. i tink you have a case of toooooo (many faces of death)...
Have you ever seeing  any of the vhs  many faces of death

hehe...I haven't seen that video, Saki Saki. But I know how to research. :2funny: :2funny:

That hanging picture is real. Look at the line of community members who are out to watch them in person and the pickup down below trying to loosen them--I think.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:15:20 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: June 04, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
I don't get why people think the photos you post up are scary..

I know. They aren't scary at all. That's why I asked which one is more scary.

"...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: June 04, 2012, 09:56:29 PM »
I know. They aren't scary at all. That's why I asked which one is more scary.

Cuz it's the image that lingers in ur mind...Kinda like when you go see the dead one and when you get home you can still see the image in your head, or like the dumb beat.. every time I go the funeral and hear that drum.. I come home and I'm un-easy, cuz that beat lingers inside me. LOL
That's why I can't see photo's of the dead.. unless if that person is very close to me or it's a member of my families/extended. that I don't mind of.. Strangers.. Yikes..

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:40 PM »
Cuz it's the image that lingers in ur mind...Kinda like when you go see the dead one and when you get home you can still see the image in your head, or like the dumb beat.. every time I go the funeral and hear that drum.. I come home and I'm un-easy, cuz that beat lingers inside me. LOL
That's why I can't see photo's of the dead.. unless if that person is very close to me or it's a member of my families/extended. that I don't mind of.. Strangers.. Yikes..

You need to learn more about reincarnation. That way you won't be so scared of the dead.

Back in Laos, when I was a little kid, I was always scared when I heard the funeral drum beats across towns. Our village had a lot of deaths somehow. And the drum would beat heavily now and then. I always got chills over that. lol Now I think of it as an instrument that accompanies the dead on its journey. That's all.

"...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: June 04, 2012, 10:29:21 PM »
You need to learn more about reincarnation. That way you won't be so scared of the dead.

Back in Laos, when I was a little kid, I was always scared when I heard the funeral drum beats across towns. Our village had a lot of deaths somehow. And the drum would beat heavily now and then. I always got chills over that. lol Now I think of it as an instrument that accompanies the dead on its journey. That's all.
true, true,
and that is why it's unsettling/heart break'n to me.. cuz it tells you that someone has just died..
Something about the human soul that scares a lot of ppl.
I mean I hunt and when I see animals gets take'n down, I'm okay with that, but a human being
is different.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: June 04, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »
true, true,
and that is why it's unsettling/heart break'n to me.. cuz it tells you that someone has just died..
Something about the human soul that scares a lot of ppl.
I mean I hunt and when I see animals gets take'n down, I'm okay with that, but a human being
is different.

I think you fear that the corpse will jump right at you and chase you down or something. Not so. If the dead body is able to rise back, do we need to train doctors so much to take care of the various fatal diseases around the world? 

"...

Advertisements