Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590463 times)

wtf

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3600 on: August 15, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »
ANOTHER STORY MY LITTLE BROTHER TOLD ME A FEW WEEKS AGO WAS WHEN HE WENT FISHING OVER BY TREASURE ISLAND.. HE WAS FISHING OVER BY THE 1ST BRIDGE B4 U GET TO T.I. IT WAS GETTIN LATE AROUND 9 OR 9-30 PM.. HE TOLD ME ALL THE HMONG HAD JUS LEFT.. HE WAS THERE BY HIMSELF SO HE DECIDED TO GO FISH TO THE LEFT OF THE BRIDGE KINDA IN THE WOODS.. ALL OF A SUDDEN  HE HEARD A BIG SPLASH LIKE A BIG ROCK WAS THROWN IN THE WATER ABOUT 10 YARDS FROM HIM.. HE THOUGHT IT WAS A FISH.. HE SAID ABOUT 1 MINUTE LATER HE HEARD THE SAME SPALSH LOUD AS HELL IN THE SAME SPOT.. I GUESS HE KNEW WAT WAS UP SO HE QUICKLY PACKED UP AND CAME HOME ... I WAS LIKE NO WONDER THE HMONG PEOPLES ALL LEFT SO QUICK AS SOON AS IT GOT DARK..  SO BEWARE YA'LL THAT PLACE PROBABLY GOT ALOT OF HISTORY BEHIND IT

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: August 17, 2012, 08:49:28 AM »
the nc story...they didnt see him, they saw his shadow  on the wall walking to his room. his family moved out shortly after.

dthoj

« Reply #3602 on: August 17, 2012, 04:26:35 PM »

It might have been a beaver....that happened to my husband’s cousin. Him and his cousins went fishing in Kansas one year and experienced the same thing. He took the flash light to look at what was making the sound and saw what he thought was a little person standing on a rock with glowing eyes. He freaked out but kept clam. The splashing kept going on until couple minutes went by when they flashed the light at the creature again. Come to find out it was just a beaver using its tail to scare off other animals away from its house. It also happened to my FIL and his friends when they went fishing. They never got to see what it was but told my husband that it scared the crap out of one of his friend because it sounds as if someone was throwing a big rock into the water continuously.

dthoj

« Reply #3603 on: August 17, 2012, 04:27:31 PM »
ANOTHER STORY MY LITTLE BROTHER TOLD ME A FEW WEEKS AGO WAS WHEN HE WENT FISHING OVER BY TREASURE ISLAND.. HE WAS FISHING OVER BY THE 1ST BRIDGE B4 U GET TO T.I. IT WAS GETTIN LATE AROUND 9 OR 9-30 PM.. HE TOLD ME ALL THE HMONG HAD JUS LEFT.. HE WAS THERE BY HIMSELF SO HE DECIDED TO GO FISH TO THE LEFT OF THE BRIDGE KINDA IN THE WOODS.. ALL OF A SUDDEN  HE HEARD A BIG SPLASH LIKE A BIG ROCK WAS THROWN IN THE WATER ABOUT 10 YARDS FROM HIM.. HE THOUGHT IT WAS A FISH.. HE SAID ABOUT 1 MINUTE LATER HE HEARD THE SAME SPALSH LOUD AS HELL IN THE SAME SPOT.. I GUESS HE KNEW WAT WAS UP SO HE QUICKLY PACKED UP AND CAME HOME ... I WAS LIKE NO WONDER THE HMONG PEOPLES ALL LEFT SO QUICK AS SOON AS IT GOT DARK..  SO BEWARE YA'LL THAT PLACE PROBABLY GOT ALOT OF HISTORY BEHIND IT

It might have been a beaver....that happened to my husband’s cousin. Him and his cousins went fishing in Kansas one year and experienced the same thing. He took the flash light to look at what was making the sound and saw what he thought was a little person standing on a rock with glowing eyes. He freaked out but kept clam. The splashing kept going on until couple minutes went by when they flashed the light at the creature again. Come to find out it was just a beaver using its tail to scare off other animals away from its house. It also happened to my FIL and his friends when they went fishing. They never got to see what it was but told my husband that it scared the crap out of one of his friend because it sounds as if someone was throwing a big rock into the water continuously.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: August 17, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »
Wtf, TI is very hunted.ppl talk about it all the time. Even i had my run ins before..are you talking about the 1st one.did you know that, it was once a wooden brige?.yeap..one way.stop sign.if it's the same one that i'm tinkng..man tat place is creepy.. about the water splash..it aint on fish nor bevear.. most likely a little kids play'n in the water.i ran into that @ Taylor Falls..

LadyThao

« Reply #3605 on: August 21, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »
wow! it's been a while since i've been in here but it's nice to know this thread is still going. Do keep those stories coming.

I have a couple of stories to share. There not really ghost stories but more of in response to SillieGoose's stories about her father. I have some similar experiences but they were more in dreams and about my mom.

I do believe that spirits do exists but i also believe that we're the ones holding them back. I never understood the holding back part until this past weekend or it could just be something that our minds tell us.

My mom was kind of bi-polar. She's happy one minute and then sad the next. When she's happy, she'll say that we love her and appreciate us. When she's sad or upset, she'll say  mean things to us or about us. She would say that when she dies, she'll come back and haunt us or be in the back seat of our car. Several years ago, I would have been afraid of her, however, at the time of her death, which happened last November, I was not. It's not the case with my oldest brother's daughters. They seem to have bad dreams of my mom and I think it scares them a little.

The last couple of years, my mom was scared to sleep or be alone, so I shared a room with her. She slept in one corner while I slept the opposite side. The day that my mom died, the nieces and nephews came to sleep over at our house. I have a niece older than me and a younger one sleep in the room with me. At first i was going to have the younger one sleep on her bed but thought she wouldn't feel comfortable so I did. I slept on my mom's bed, the older niece slept on mines and the younger one slept on the floor. The sad thing about that night, my older niece got sat on. She told me that the thing came in the form of my mom. This niece is spiritually sensitive so she usually gets sit on. When it came of a form of my mom, she didn't get scared. She got mad that these spirits would so that.

For about a few months after my mom died, I kept having dreams about her. Her death, her funeral and her living just kept replaying in my dreams. Whenever i dream of something repetitive, it means something. I couldn't find the meaning until I remembered the way it was for my dad. Because i couldn't accept his death and i missed him, i had dreams about him up until I graduated from high school. When i did this with my mom, it seemed to have worked a little but not to its full extent until one night i had a dream about her on her death bed. I yelled at her why she wouldn't leave me alone. She got up from the bed, reached for me and choked me. I don't remember much after that but the dreams did stop. Either that or i worked too much! don't know!

as for my nieces and SIL. it got to the point where they returned all of my mom's stuff back to me, lying that it should go to my other nieces. i was a little heartbroken but I've been told that if you keep something of the dead, they come back? well, i just ignored it. Anyway, this past weekend, my oldest brother's daughters and i were talking about my mom. The older one said that she thinks my mom is stuck between the two worlds because she's hungry and one of us is holding her back. I have to admit that I miss her and would have liked if she lived a little longer, however, she was suffering and I didn't want her to suffer anymore. I mean, I was the one who told her to go. I let her go, why would I hold her back? then i looked at my nieces.

I think the reason why they still dream of her or think she's being held back is because they haven't let go. Also, they're afraid of her. I told them that if they let go and accept. they wouldn't be scared or long for her. anyone with me on this?

At the time of my mom's death, two of my baby great-nephews got really sick. My mom and I lived with one of them, and he just started walking when she died. Whenever that boy got a chance to come into my room, he would go straight to where my mom slept and pat on it. The second one, he's a little older by a two years, I had uploaded a video i made of my mom on youtube many years ago, he would not stop watching that video. when it was done, he would come after his mom, his aunt or me to replay the video. One of my nephew's wife's mom is a shaman. The nyaab told her mom about these two children. Her mom told her that the kids miss great-grandma and told the moms to gently explain my mom's death. They got better after the funeral.

In our house, we have a little yorkie. When we first got him, he would run around the house esp. to my mom and my room. Every chance he got, he'd run into our room, sniff around my mom's bed and just lay on top at the feet of her bed (he's done it a couple of times). There are about three bedrooms on the first floor of our house. if all those doors were open, the yorkie will only go into ours. My nephew tried to train his dog but once in awhile, the dog would have memory loss and go into ours. He further trained his dog and it worked but after she died, he ran to our room a couple of times. Once was on top of my mom's bed and the other, on top of mines. i was so mad at him, i grabbed him by the collar and dragged him off my bed. I thought that was weird.

our dog is one crazy one. I love him at times but there are times where he scares the sh!t out of me. stories on him later.

yayableu

« Reply #3606 on: August 22, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »
^ ladythao, i think your mom wants you to be happy and to move on. like i last posted, our love ones 'scare' us away from dwelling on them. if you believe where the hmong spirits go after death, you will believe that they go to 'hmong heaven' and can remarry or start a new life. so, maybe they want to move on and want us to move on as well. sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. and sad to hear that your nieces are afraid of her. i'm sure she loved them and they should know that she means them no harm.

i have another story to share.

when i was in college, every now and then my roommate and i would walk downtown to eat thai food. on our walk back we walked passed this broken down, weeded house. right after we passed it this black cat started following us. it was LITERALLY following us. i was really spooked so i told my roommate. she tried to scare it away and it'll stop but right when we kept walking it'll start walking after us. when we had walked pass that house on our way to downtown we didn't see any cat, we had never seen any cats prior to that, period.

you know, us hmong believe that sometimes cats are spirits. right? so it came to my head that this cat must be some sort of spirit. well, when we got to the fork in the street where we can either go right or straight, either way ending up at our dorms, we took the straight route- AFTER we had planned to go right but i quickly told my roommate to go straight. so it was like we tricked the cat... yeah right!? somehow i believe it had sensed we were going right so it ran that way first but when it saw that we didn't go right, it looked at us and crossed the street towards us. right then my heart started beating really fast because the cat literally crossed the street to chase us! i mean... it looked at us, looked to see if there were cars, and then ran after us!!!!!!

i looked forward, so scared, and started praying to grandma and grandpa spirits- saying that we were on the righteous road to eat and go home and that we did not mean to bring or make any trouble, that bad spirits have no right to hurt righteous people. that was one of the many times where i believed what i thought (about the cat) was true. right after i said this in my head... i hesitated but eventually turned over my shoulder to see if the cat was still following us. it was gone. i asked my roommate where it went and she said she didn't see it after it had crossed the street and was walking a few paces behind us. i didn't want to make a big scene of it to her so i just said that i don't like cats and it just spooked me. but dang, i was really shaken up.

i don't want to have a big mouth and i don't want it to be true, but i felt that me being so believing of spirits and how shamanism works, that sometimes i sense or see things that 'makes sense' to me. in the process i end up scaring myself.

my roomy and friends and i walk that same path our whole time at the college after that, never once did i see that cat again. one thing was... on the way downtown i was telling my roommate about how we believe spirits and things like that. maybe it wanted to shut me up? eeeek!

beyond belief?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:25:04 PM by yayableu »

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: August 22, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »
^ ladythao,

i don't want to have a big mouth and i don't want it to be true, but i felt that me being so believing of spirits and how shamanism works, that sometimes i sense or see things that 'makes sense' to me. in the process i end up scaring myself.

beyond belief?

Holy smokes.....I'm kind of like you too.  Anyways, I never knew about the whole cat being spirits until I almost touched a cat at night.  My nyab and I were going to school and while we came back to our car after class, it was already dark.  Since I like cats, I happened to saw one and it was kind of just sitting there looking at us.  I thought it was super cute and went up to it.  I reached out my hand to pat it but I was still a bit too far to touch it, then my nyab called out and told me not to do it.  So I just left and didn't pat the cat.  When we were already on the way home she told me it wasn't good to do things like that with animals especially at night.  I didn't thought much of it.  Now I do wonder what that cat could have been.  Too scary!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

LadyThao

« Reply #3608 on: August 22, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
^ ladythao, i think your mom wants you to be happy and to move on. like i last posted, our love ones 'scare' us away from dwelling on them. if you believe where the hmong spirits go after death, you will believe that they go to 'hmong heaven' and can remarry or start a new life. so, maybe they want to move on and want us to move on as well. sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. and sad to hear that your nieces are afraid of her. i'm sure she loved them and they should know that she means them no harm.

I know what you mean. I do believe that she's in a better place. I even had this dream where to me, it was God taking her and letting me know that if i continue to have faith and believe in him, I'll see her one day.

I know my mom did not mean what she said in the past. I mean, the day she died, it was sunny and warm day. The week that she died, it was gloomy and cloudy but on her day, it lightened up. The day we buried her, the sun was out and shining brightly. Maybe it's due to the ozone layer! who knows! but i do believe that she's happy and would not want to harm us. As for my nieces, they are spiritually sensitive so it could disguise itself as my mom to get to them.

I should mention this part when my mom was about to pass on. So I've been told that when a person is on their death bed, they spit out some clear saliva or something. If you are present at the time, it means they've blessed you or something. Well, the day my mom died, one of my nephews, his wife, the older niece and i was there. We were sitting around her just kind of goofing off when my mom made a cough/choking sound and all of a sudden, there was some white saliva coming out of her mouth. I thought it was just rice liquid because we fed her some earlier that day so i didn't think anything. We called up the nurse to come change her and the nurse had this weird look on her and basically hinted that the dying process was beginning. I automatically forced my nephew and his wife to go back home and gather up an outfit that my oldest sister wanted her to wear. The look on his face told me that he did not want to go but his wife knew he needed the distraction so they went. I have to tell you, that was probably the quickest time my nephew took on anything. He was back within an hour! anyway, so right after the nurses cleaned her up, I went over to her. I grabbed her into my arms and held her. She lifted her right arm and patted me on the arms. That was the last time I felt her touch. Throughout the day, she was unresponsive until about 15 or so minutes before she died. Most of my family members were there. One of the nieces that have bad dreams of my mom, it was her birthday. She came and was trying to talk to my mom. She was calling for my mom and I told her "grandma can't hear you. She's unresponsive." She turns to me and points to my mom's foot," but her leg is moving. It means she can hear me." we all looked and it seemed like it but my mom never responded.

another story about that night. So my mom was moved to another room to accommodate our family and friends. My two brothers stayed at her side throughout the whole transfer. I, along with the rest went to the lounge room just to give the nurses and transporters room. The strangest thing happened. For most of the day, I was webcamming one of my sisters who live in Australia. She spent her whole day with us, just webcamming us and my mom. Well, once I got into the lounge and turned on my laptop, my sister starts calling me on MSN. I didn't even get to sign in on the laptop and it ranged. i thought it was so strange! Once i got on MSN, i took my laptop to my mom's room and that's when we found out she had already died. My second oldest brother said he witnessed her taking her last breath. I believe she didn't want all of us to see it because it would either scare us or we would have gone bonkers.

as for cats, i've always been afraid of them. I guess because of the stories behind them. hehehe.. about ten years or so ago, my parents and I lived in this old house in Minneapolis. One morning i woke up to a cat crying right outside my window. I tried not to be scared but i couldn't shake it off. A few days later, both my dad and i got really sick. My dad died about 10 months later and well, i'm still alive. :D

another cat story. i think i've told this one before on here but i'll share it again. So the morning of my little brother's death, my oldest brother heard a cat crying outside his window. He said it was the strangest cat cry he's ever heard.

that's why i don't like cats.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: August 23, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »
Ladythao:  So your father, mother, and little brother all passed away?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

LadyThao

« Reply #3610 on: August 25, 2012, 08:55:50 PM »
Ladythao:  So your father, mother, and little brother all passed away?

yes, all three of them passed away. mom was more recent.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3611 on: September 13, 2012, 01:09:21 AM »
Title: "WHAT LIES BENEATH"
By: Anonymous

So this story i am about to tell takes place in California.

So we use to live in this creepy two story house. Our landlord was mien so u know Asians are pretty cheap as to rent and there was lots of land for gardening and raising chickens. My parents loved this creepy house but us kids hated it and always would have creepy things happen to us all the time. After 5 years we ended up moving outta this creepy house. (yay!) We bought a ranch house outta town so we were glad to get away from that creepy haunted house! lol But before we were even done moving out,the new family that were moving in, were already at the house so anxious to move in waiting and watching us pack our things, i remember there was a mom, dad, teenage boy, teenage girl and a little boy and they were a mien family.

Sadly after 5 years, we lost the ranch house, the house market was bad and the economy went bad, we had to find a house asap.

My parents ended up running into our old landlord who owned that creepy two story house, but this time he had divided the house into two and made it a duplex. ( stupid, i know!) so of course my parents being stupid and desperate for a place right away they took his offer. They were able to garden as much as they wanted and raise as much chickens as they want! They ended up living at the back of the house and the front of the house was empty, which made the house wayyyyy more scary then it was before. and of course by this time who knows how many families had moved in and out already of that house.

Nightmare began....

My parents ended up moving to the front of the house and my sister and her little family of four had moved into the back of the house. My sister has a 4 year old boy and a 8 year old girl. Every morning before she goes to work she would bring her son over to my parents house in the front so they can babysit him. Charlie is his name. Charlie comes over everyday happy and wanting play with my other niece that lives with my parents.

There is this really big fat black cat that always comes into my parents yard. This house has a opening to the basement that is on the side of the house. There is also a little opening on the other side of the house that this black cat would go into and probably live. ( i know creepy right!) well, one morning my sister tried to bring charlie over and he wouldn't come at all. (Btw charlie is a really naughty and stubborn boy, so he is constantly getting in trouble and spank.) No matter what charlie would not come over in the morning anymore, he would just stay and play by himself. My parents were always in the back of the house because they had garden back there and were raising some chickens so they would just leave the screen door open and keep checking on charlie to make sure hes ok. My parents started to notice something different about charlie. Every time they go check on him, he would be talking and playing with his toys like there is someone there. When i would come visit i would see this black cat more and more.. i hate cats like hell so it would creep me out. For some reason i had a feeling that this cat was not a cat and that it was indeed something else.

One day my sister came home from work and she saw muddy footprints that looked like a newborn baby's all over her kitchen floor and on her bathroom mirror. Her cabinets were all open every where in her house and her oyster sauce was poured all over inside her kitchen sink. Of course we didn't know who did it so charlie got the blame because he would be home all day and he was a very naughty boy. Charlie would tell us that it wasn't' him he is telling the truth and that was his friend, his friend wanted him to get in trouble instead so he did it, but we didn't believe him because he was the only child or person there all day besides my parents. Charlie would tell my sister ( his mom) that has has a friend that comes from far away and comes to play with him, he would say his friends name is geo and that he comes from a tunnel far away, my sister thought at first that it was a imaginary friend, charlie would tell my other nieces and nephews the same thing about where he comes from. ( so u get the idea, everyone heard of his friend but didn't think of much.) My sister started to get creep out so she started to yell at that thing out loud and say leave him alone before she does something. The next morning she told my parents not to come over and she just carried charlie over to my parents house and locked up her place. Since this duplex is really a whole house, they shared one smud bill. My mom had went over to my sisters place in the back to make sure she turned off her heater.. when she got to the door, the doorknob wouldn't turn. it was hard as hell and she struggled for a while. She then finally was able to open the door. Right when she opened the door, the house was trashed, she then had the chills right away and went to grab my dad when they got inside her place, this is what it looks like.......... her couch pillows were thrown on the ground, the kids shoes were put on top of each other, charlies dinosaur toys were in a line forming a circle like a little kid was playing with it, the dinner table chairs were stacked on top of each other touching the ceiling( not sure how that was possible but it was),
all the cabinets were open and the fridge was wide open, charlies left over hamburger was splatter on the ground and there was ketchup that didn't look like ketchup but had the consistency of blood all over the kitchen floor and again the newborn baby footprints started from the splash of ketchup/blood leading to the bedroom and going up on to the bed. And on top of the splatter of hamburger in red writing (probably using the ketchup)this thing spelled it's name....GEO... ...

This was the scariest S#!^ that i have ever seen in my life. if u don't believe in paranormal things, this would be jaw dropping evidence that they do exist!!! Right away we called my sister and told her what had happen to her place, she came home early from work crying and frighten... wanting to just hug charlie for not believing him.. well, we all didn't believe him. We then contacted this lady who has helped another relative with something paranormal, she is called a niam kaying! She told us to come over later that day and that she well tell us what it is because she had already knew that we were going to call and she already knew right away what it was.

6PM was our time to meet her at her home and so we went over. We had to take charlie with us. I will never forget this ever.... she told us that it was a little mien boy, he was the one that made all that mess, he's a very naughty little boy and he wanted Charlie to get in trouble, he was angry because my sister yelled at him and took charlie away from him that morning so he did all that to scare us. Niam kaying said that charlies dad had spanked him one night when he was being bad so charlie went and cried in his bedroom on the exact spot where the little boy died and no one came to love charlie. charlie had woken up the spirit of geo and so geo came to love him and they promised to be best friends forever. geo said that charlies parents were his parents and that since charlies dad spank him geo will love him forever. She had told us that This little boy was killed , we were all so confused because remember how i said we use to live at that house 5 years ago... well we thought it was something that happen way before we lived there but no it turns out it was after we moved out, remember how i said that i would have to bring my mom back to that house to dig up the roots of her plants and the new family that was living there was already so anxious to move in. yess.. it was that little boy i saw.

Ok so back to our session with the lady. Well she told us that his father had shot and killed him, the mom and dad were arguing and the dad had a gun in his hand, the little boy happen to walk by and was shot in the back holding his toy car in his hand.

When we were there, charlie would not speak of his friend GEO. the lady said it's because GEO wouldn't let him speak and that they both had promised to be FRIENDS FOREVER. so geo will not let charlie go.the lady did alot of convincing and still was not able to separate them. she said that the black cat was GEO, and that geo hasn't reincarnated because his body wasn't buried and it nothing was traditionally done for him so he became that black cat and that explains why the cat would always go thru the side of the house into this vent thing that goes into the basement.. !!! ( see i knew it) so she tied a string on charlies hand so that geo could not be manipulate charlie and everytime charlie spoke to geo it would be the niam kayings powers and her words speaking against geo. So this would make geo more angry!!! We were to do a heavy jingle bell within the next 2 days. After leaving the niam kayings house my other sister had taken charlie and his mom and sister to her house because of what happen to their place. Niam kaying said this may piss geo off and he may hurt one of us or even set out traps because hes a strong spirit and he already can move things. But of course my sister was to afraid to go back home she did indeed go spend the night at my other sis house. Early that morning before my sister went to work, there again it was, the newborn baby foot prints on the front of the door and on the door knob in that ketchup/ blood. he was trying to get in, but He couldn't get in my sisters house because they have Buddha up on their wall and protecting them. This explains why he couldn't get in to my parents place either cause they have their shaman up as well, but charlies mom and dad don't have their shaman up.

(sorry so long guys...)

Later that night, they came in did jingle bell and seemed like everything was ok and he went away....this jingle bell was heavy and was NOT performed my the niam kaying.. it was done the old jingle bell way by someone else.

ok soo.... 2 months later... my mom gets really sick, she can't get out of bed... she can't even move... we don't know whats wrong with her... so we call the niam kaying... she wants to come do a jingle bell asap... that weekend we have her over... and guess what......GEO never left... the first shaman didn't cross him over, he only took that child and ditched him. well, he found his way back. AND this time he was torturing my mom. Niam kaying said that he had tied her spirit up and he wanted her to feel his pain... (by this time my sister had already moved out of the back, which is more scarey now) Niam kaying wanted to go to the back of the house where charlie they used to lived, and in that room... she told us that, that is where GEO LAYS.......... ......we were like WTFFFFFFFFFFF yesss... she said that it was a rainy day, the mom and dad were fighting and the dad had a gun, the parents were struggling with the gun and then it went off shooting geo in the back, he died with a toy car in his hand not knowing what happen, he wasn't even dead yet, the dad took him out to the back yard, wrapped him in a tarp and threw him all the way inside the basement, right under that bedroom.( where charlie was crying tat night) Geo wasn't even dead yet when his dad wrapped him up, he died suffering.. he could of been saved but his dad thought he was dead...so the reason y my mom couldn't get up or move, it was because geo tied her up the same way he died so she can feel his pain, he said that he knows that my dad is a good person because my parents moved back to that house after all those years.. and that he wants my dad to find him and cross him over. After the niam kaying told us about his body being down there, my dad remembers that when the landlord came to fix the water pipe he had to go down the basement and he would not let my dad go in at all, the owner told my dad to go into the basement later and turn off the water.. my dad said he saw a big lump wrapped in tarp all the way inside the basement but was notsure what it was. ( and yes i think that lump is the body of geo) yess, we think the owner knew and was helping hide the body as well.. after we found out about geo we started questioning the owner also because the niam kaying told us that the little boy is mien. the owner of course denied it all and all of sudden wanted my parents to move out and told them that he was going to raise the rent, he was finding all kinds of excuses. At this point my parents were looking for another house to rent, they needed more time and the owner would come over and argue with them and be an ass. One night we received a frantic call from my little brother.. my moms house was on fire, some one pour gasoline all over the front porch leaving them to die in that house... lucky my mom smelled the smoke, and was able to get my little brother and dad alert.. the front of the house was all damage.. it was so scary and i just thank god, shaman, buddha that they weren't hurt. everything was destroy in that home. The owner seemed happy that the house was burned or course we think he did it. we think since they couldn't move out soon enough he was trying to kill them n case we found the body in the basement. Thats just what we think... two weeks later... we finally were able to move some things out that were still in good condition. My whole family decided to go back to the house and pull the tarp out... my dad really wanted to find geo....BUT... when we got there... someone already beat us to it... the tarp was open and it looked like they used two tarps to wrap him, the tarp that was left had stains on it but it has been so many years already that we can't tell if its blood or dark mud.. they had also flooded the basement so that no one can go in... so that is the end of it... i guess we never got to see it for our own eyes, but by what the niam kaying told us, what my dad saw, and how we found the tarp.. explains it all....

it's been about a year now...i'm afraid to say it but....some spirits don't rest...

chingy-vang

« Reply #3612 on: September 13, 2012, 01:43:57 AM »
^ i guess Facebook renders this thread useless now lol. I saw that story but never clicked on it, glad you posted it thanks. Damm that is fcuked up and scary

yajmafia

« Reply #3613 on: September 13, 2012, 09:32:56 AM »
 :o

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: September 13, 2012, 04:14:46 PM »
(mien) now wat kinda race is this? If ppl don't mind me ask'n? Are they china ppl, lao, comboia? Hmong?
Anyways tat's a sad story, kill'n ur kid N hide'n his body.. i hope bad karma be falls on the landlord, or the bad ppl tat was invole...i hope they suffer in this life or the next..anywho what happen  after the place was burnt? Any follow ups on this story?.

Advertisements