Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590168 times)

yayableu

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3630 on: September 19, 2012, 04:29:24 PM »
lol my bad...
Anyways Yaya.
Did ur cuz mention on how it look like? Was it a big shadow or little one.. cuz for me i can tell if it's big or little..
Not to mention tat i saw one back in my younger age, but the one i saw was in a form of my Anutie.. standing ontop of the stair looking @ us..

^ geesh honey boo boo child glizty beautimous! that's scary!!!!!!

she never really saw it because she always closed her eyes tightly, but it gave off a feel like it was male, just this black shadow thing. if i was her i don't think i want to see too. eeek!!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: September 19, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »
^ geesh honey boo boo child glizty beautimous! that's scary!!!!!!

she never really saw it because she always closed her eyes tightly, but it gave off a feel like it was male, just this black shadow thing. if i was her i don't think i want to see too. eeek!!!!

Your eyes don't really need to see it. your second set of eyes will see it. Like me I can tell if it is coming into the bedroom or just standing there. Even wen I'm in a deep sleep. i can sense it coming. Sounds funny rite.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3632 on: September 25, 2012, 09:57:29 AM »
Title: The demon who followed me home from camp
Author: me
Ghost status: Fact
Date= sept. 16. 2012

This is a true story that happened two weeks ago.  The start of the hunting season was very exciting and I jus couldn't wait to bag my squirrels.  So small game opening weekend came around. On sat night, I was supposed to tell ghost stories because it was a tradition for me to tell it to the little kids.  Well I was tired because I had to take care of my little girl, but I told them the story of the two little girls that sat me at the camp site where we were staying at.  I showed them the spot where my tent was and that while I was sleeping and camping with my buddy.  In the middle of the night, two little mien girls walked from the dark woods into the road leading into our camp.  The two little girls had long hair, short, and are little girls. Somehow you just can't see their real faces or they are always blurred. They walked to the right side of my tent and made a left into the front of my tent.  They turned into poj ntxooj and weave their hands, pushing the frabric of the tent towards me.  While all this was happening I could see everything from above like a third person. Yes, when they turned to poj ntxooj their clothing looks hmong.  I screamed, and scream, called my buddy for help, but it was to no avail.  These poj ntxooj were having fun messing with me then I got real mad and went for my gun.  Then as I went for the guns, I woke up.  I looked at the time and it was 12 am.
Well I told the little kids about the incident and that it was scary because it was just me and my buddy in the middle of the wood. We left camp on sunday and drove 2 hours home.  I hurried up stairs, took a shower and finished my online homework that was due that night.  This is where time felt like a blur.  It was 11:55 pm at night.   I had my daughter sleep next to me and I was about to read a book then suddenly I felt tired. I turned off the lamp, then after 1 second, it was as if my eyes went black.  I remind you guys I was sleeping in the prone position with my face laying on the bed because they say if you sleep side ways and face down then the demons can't get you.  Well, the prone position is not true.  As soon as I closed my eyes, it felt like in the ghost movies.  My body was paralyzed, and I was sleeping in the prone position.  From the corner of left I saw the black figure appeared on the side of my bed and the demon was blackard than the room itself.  The demond had no face, it was solide black and you coudn't whether it was male or female.  The demon reach out his left hand and touched my left shoulder blade then my right.  I then knew and could feel the demon's presence and how big or small it was.  The demon was around 5-9 or 5-10 because it was around my height when I looked at it.  His fingers padded my right should gently and I felt everything as if it was so real.  In this dream I had no clothing, no boxers.  I screamed and screamed in hoping my daughter would wake up and break the spell.  I kicked my left and right legs, but they would not move.  I try swing my elbow but they would not swing.  I was helpless considering that I could flat bench 225 lbs.  The black demond slowly glide his left hand down to my lumbar, just a little above my butt.  He padded his fingers on my lumber and I though he was going to do something to my private area because he had stroke gently down closed to my butt down.  I could feel something unimaginable.  I tried and tried to break free, but nothing happen.  In my mind I was shocked, because I could see and feel everything happening as it was so real.  I even saw the demon appearing before my eyes.
I got real mad now and I remembered about the grabbing the gun in the last dream.  Then I said " Fduck this, i'm a my guns" although it was nowhere near me. I was just saying it. Then I took one last elbow swing. With my last energy, I swing full force with my left elbow flying backwards trying to elbow the demon. While my elbow was in motion my elbow swing backwards, my body got up and out the bed.  This is the scary part. As my body was in motion to getting up, I was 1/4 off the bed in my dream, then the spell snaps. The second I got up from my dream, while still in motion, I snap and woke up in motion as I was still swinging and jumping off the bed.  While I came back to reality and still in the motion.  I jumped off of bed and elbow the demon and I yelled out "mothafawker" then quickly turned on the lamp.  I looked around like WTF just happen.  I can't believed what just happen. I snap back to reality in slow motion by swinging off the bed and being fully awared.  I looked at the time and it was 12:15 am. I knew I was sat on by a demon who followed me home waited for me to fall asleep.  I hope this demon is a girl because I would hate to imagine this was gay demon because I though it was going to go for my private area. I left the lights on for atleast two to three days. Also had my knife under the pillow for charm.  Its not a lie when they say you actually sees the demon appearing before you get paralyzed. In just you guys are wondering.  I was wearing my boxer at the time.

The scary thing is that two years ago, my GF at the time was sleeping on my bed around the evening.  Around 5 pm when the sun went down early.  She woke up and saw a black shadow darker then the lighting. The black shadow was standing in front of her.  She took one look and said "aaaaaaaaa" got up and ran down there.  I talked to her about my incident last week when I saw her at the gym and I told her she was lucky she didn't get sit on before the demon hypnotize her.

There is no such things as no spirits, demons, entities, monsters and others.  I know they are out there based on my experience.

I have another true story.  And this is the real life premonition of my illegal run in with the law which I escaped unharm.  And I will never do it ever again. Only hear it in the hmong og stories of premonition or things happening to guide you from being killed.  Now I have experience it first hand.  Yes, it happened to
Wi-sweetguy .  I'm not a liar.  I used to think they were real in the sense that ummm..i wasn't there. but now I know what is fact from fiction.

reply with "premonition" and after finishing my online class. I will write this real life based on a true event.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:03:55 AM by Wi_sweetguy »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: September 25, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »
yo bro have some line break.. very hard to keep my eyes on...Now what line was I'm on..LOL

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: September 25, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »
WOW.. I actually read the whole story. LOl OOOoo my eyes..J/K..
sweet-guy.
you know, that's actually what I know and felt.. I can see 'em before I even get sit on.. I'm glad that someone else share my weird power. I also think the actually things. only I grab my Samurai sword instead of my gun..

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3635 on: September 25, 2012, 11:08:12 PM »
sweet-guy.
you know, that's actually what I know and felt.. I can see 'em before I even get sit on.. I'm glad that someone else share my weird power. I also think the actually things. only I grab my Samurai sword instead of my gun..

good thing we shared stories like these and use the knowledge to help us in these situation.  I understand how you feel and others who have been sit on.  I wrote the story half asleep. I tried my best earlier, and somehow I made it.

MovKuam

« Reply #3636 on: September 28, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
sweet-guy.

WOW is for world of Warcraft
LOL is for League of Legend

:D ;D O0

Special_K

« Reply #3637 on: September 28, 2012, 03:26:46 PM »
Do you guy's believe animals can sense death?

I remember way back in Jr High, my Aunt was really sick and on the night of her death, all the dogs in the neighborhood cried and barked all night. it was so scary. The lights would flicker, it was the eriest $hit i've gone thru. My dad told us after her passing that her family "muaj muaj dab" and it was her family coming to get her.

chills !

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: September 29, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
Dogs can, but mostly the dogs see another spirit around tat area, therefore barks..N tat is way i don't wanna own one...dogs on the other hand..is good but a dog can only handle so much.. wen you see a dog with its tail tuck between thier legs... It means tat wat ever that thing is...it's auroa is bigger then the dogs...wen tat happens..Oooo shyt...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: September 29, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
WOW is for world of Warcraft
LOL is for League of Legend

:D ;D O0
with guns..you can't shoot wat you can't see..with a sword it's like a hmng knife, only longer..
Anywho about 4-5months ago, i had my radio upstair onto of the sofa, oneday me N my wife got into an aguremeny, all a sudden the radio turn itself on and the volume started to increase..I was like WTF...so i unplugged from the out let...just yesterday...we ll the day after. Me N my boy was hanging around the house being bums..then all the radio came on..i was like WTF...anybody have weird stuff like tat happens?

My radios has those buttons tat you gotta press to power up..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: October 01, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
About a month or so ago, my buddy weny up north to watch car racing..one of those ppl loving sup up cars..
Anyways they camped up there, well they didn't want to be bug by other ppl, so they camp on the other side. I guess there was some sort of field there, so the next day they didn't want to take the long way back, so they cut through the field. And i guess a ghost lady found him handsome..and follow him home...no body knew of this. But the day they came home. None of his friends wanted to be in his car. I guess they knew something..

So when he got home, he felt like someone was with him in his room. Oneday he felt like someone was untie'n his red string on his ankle.. and when he woke up tat red string was in the bed. He had tat red string long before he ran into wat ever tat thing was..

Anywho this thing is now nd still in his room.. he has an anute who can see tings, so he ask her. And this is wat she said.. there's a whyte lady with lonh hair, she followed you home, you bumped unto her when you went into the field. She waits for you every nite, if you go out you can not stay out too long..she'll come looking for you..holy crap..

That ghost lady stays in the conner of his room
Crap my phone's acting up.. i'll post back later

Dam.. i contuined but the site went down for repair..yester day..

Okay so he has to do a big jinggle bell to put his Astro body into a stone/ wat ever and someone has to go throw that far far away, so that, the ghost will be with that rock.. To those tat know of wat I speak. I need no say no more..

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:18:22 PM by saki saki »

Republic

« Reply #3641 on: October 03, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »
Bedroom Window Ghost

I had a Hmong friend share this story with me.  His aunt and uncle rented a new house.  It was one of those older homes that was built in the 1960s.  It was a two story home that looked big on the outside but was not that room on the inside.  The house was a three bedroom house with all three bedrooms located upstairs.  The mom and the dad slept in one room.  The grandma and the two little girls slept in one room.  And the three older boys slept in the last bedroom that faced the backyard.  This bedroom had an overhanging roof just under the bedroom window that covered the back porch.

The house seemed fine when the family moved in.  After a few weeks though the boys began complaining about noises coming from the window.  At first it was just tapping.  Then it sounded like someone was trying to open the window.  The boys were too afraid to open the window shades and look.  At first the boys would just jump into one bed together and wait for the noise to stop.  Usually it never lasted more than several seconds.  One night though the banging got louder and the boys bolted from the room to tell their parents.  The dad just yelled at them and told them to go to bed.  The mom said it was probably just a raccoon or something.  After that night, it went quiet.  Then one night it happened again.  This time though, the window shook like it was going to lift right up and break the old window lock!  The boys ran out of the room again screaming.  The parents once again got mad at the boys and made them go back to the room and sleep.

One night, the dad decided he would sleep in the boys' room and show them the noises were nothing.  The first two nights the dad slept in the room...nothing .  Finally, one night the dad heard the tapping.  Then the noises got louder.  It sounded as if someone was working the window to try and open it.  The window began to shake and rattle like someone was jiggling it from the outside.  The dad held his breath as his boys began crying from fear.  Suddenly, the dad sprang up and pulled the string to the window shade.  Nothing.  The noises stopped.  It was a cool, clear night.  No one was outside the window. 

A few days later, the grandma started talking to the old hmong lady who lived across the street who lived with her own family.  The old lady asked the grandma if anything had happened in that house.  The grandma told her about the strange bedroom window noises.  The old lady just shook her head, then she explained to the grandma:

Another Hmong family used to live in the house a couple of years back.  The two sons had some bad friends.  The sons weren't bad kids, but they hung out with wannabe gangster kids.  They used to have a couple of them over every so often.  The bad kids also lived in the neighborhood just down the street.  One weekend, the family went out of town for a family thing.  The wannabee gangster kids knew this and decided to come over and rob the house.  Because they had been inside of the house several times, they knew what they wanted to take.  The also knew that the doors were double bolted.  So they planned to climb up to the back bedroom window and break in that window.  When the two bad kids climbed up, one kid kept watch while the other one worked on the window.  Unfortunately though, it was cold and the roof was slick with frost.  The boy who was trying to break open the window slipped and fell 12 feet onto his head and snapped his neck.  His friend climbed down and went to call the cops but by the time an ambulance got there his friend was already dead. 

After the grandma told the dad this story.  He began looking for a new home to rent.  They moved out of there two weeks later.

MovKuam

« Reply #3642 on: October 03, 2012, 01:42:31 PM »
with guns..you can't shoot wat you can't see..with a sword it's like a hmng knife, only longer..
Anywho about 4-5months ago, i had my radio upstair onto of the sofa, oneday me N my wife got into an aguremeny, all a sudden the radio turn itself on and the volume started to increase..I was like WTF...so i unplugged from the out let...just yesterday...we ll the day after. Me N my boy was hanging around the house being bums..then all the radio came on..i was like WTF...anybody have weird stuff like tat happens?

My radios has those buttons tat you gotta press to power up..

Seems like you had ghost spirits in lived your house.

MovKuam

« Reply #3643 on: October 03, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »
Bedroom Window Ghost

The kid that fall off the window spirit still there trying to go inside the house and steal.
His spirit didn't know that the physical body already dead. When he still alive, he puts all
his focus to open that window and go inside the house. His spirit didn't notice that body
already separated from the spirit itself.

On the other hand his parents probably didn't even do the Hmong thingy call Tso Plig, letting all
his spirits know that the physical body is gone and is time for them to go as well.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: October 03, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »
Repulic, Spooky azz fk.. The part when the dad jump up and open the shade...Yikes, what if he see a face... stareing back at him Holy crap..

Movkuam: IDk if i have any.. All i know is that I do feel like there's something here.. watching over the house..You see the house that I live in... before I moved in the father was old and his health was not all there.. So we had to kinda rush to sign all the paper, just incase he goes postal..
Meaning he wasn't ill or anything.. he was just getting old.

But every now and then I would hear strange voices outside by my window. like griberish lingo..
i can tell that it sound like 2 little girls.. kinda talking to one another... but it could mean that I'm just hearing stuff.

Advertisements