Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590144 times)

bwnh

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3660 on: October 30, 2012, 12:15:25 AM »
*double post for some reason so..DLTed  :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bwnh

« Reply #3661 on: October 30, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »
i know that some of you have used the Ouija board. like you all, i have as well. to be honest, it has never worked for me. till one night. let me first give a short background. in my younger days, me and the guys used to take the Ouija board go to places, say a park reputed to be haunted, and use it. never worked for us. we've never tried the cemetery because we were too chicken to try it there.  ;D

around when i was 16-17, my cousin slept over my place. we went to high school together and he missed the bus. so i was like, dude, its the weekends. just sleep over. at this point, we didnt drive yet. so he slept at my place for the night. at midnight, he had this bright idea about using the Ouija board. if any of you guys researched the paranormal, like me, 12 pm is supposedly the time of then night where the veils between our world and the spirit world is the weakest (though ive also read that 1am and 2am count as well, which could explain what happens next). we played from 12pm til about 1:30am in the morning. nothing happened. my brother was already sleeping and it was just me and him up. so i told him i was tire and lets just hit the bed and go to sleep. so he says to me that we should try one time. i agree. one more time. so he tells me to go first. here i was asking provocative questions about ghosts and the such. nothing happen. by this time, it was about 2 in the morning. so i quit and he goes. about 15 mins later, i was like, "dude. nothings happening. lets go to bed."
he was like "ya, BORING. lets head to bed."
we were playing in the dark because i had one of those glow in the dark ones. i was looking down at the board, looking at his fingers. he lifts up his fingers slowly away while im still looking at the planchette and the board. right away the planchette starts moving slowly by itself, inching, inching, inching its way across the board. we BOTH saw it and we both FREAKED. i grabbed the board with the planchette still on it, threw it in the box, opened the closet door behind me, and threw inside.

never tried playing it ever since.  8)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:47:09 AM by bwnh »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: November 06, 2012, 08:10:24 PM »
I remember way back I hung out with a bunch of run away girls and guys. I didn't know them all to well, But one night we was all chilling at one of their buddy place, and one of the dude ask if anybody wanna play the board game. Of course I had no idea wat the hell they were talk'n, but they cut out some paper wrote some ABC and (yes) (no) (leave) (bye) and some other things as well.
One of the dude said that if the ghost will not go away.. no one can leave or else. etc...let go of the cup. They started calling the very first hmong kid that got kill by the cop way back in Inver Grove Hieghts. I don't wanna mention his name. but if you ppl do a little bit of work you might know which hmng kids I'm talking about.

The 2 hmng kid that got shot, one of them was a Yang. Which was kinda related to me. And the cop took them to Ramesy Hospitol. Before they change their name to Regoin that hospital is on jackson street. by Mt. Airy..

Anyways no one believe in those stuff, bout calling the dead..As they were joking about it, 2 dudes placed their  2 finger, you hold it with 2 fingers on a cup, while one ask/ call out his name..IDK if the dude was playing a joke but the other was like dude.. why you moving the cup...
While the other said "Hell No.. I ain't moving that".   Yeah rite " replay the other'.

"No for real...I didn't move it...Then who else is doing that"... the other guy got scare and took his hand off the cup  and said "shyt I ani't gonna play this BS". If he didn't move the cup and I didn't... hell no... I ain't gonna mess with stuff IDK of.." and they took the home made board and burn it..

That was the only time I saw ppl palying that board thingy.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:15:27 PM by saki saki »

bwnh

« Reply #3663 on: November 08, 2012, 05:19:22 PM »
this story is about my brothers, was told to me by the youngest. im gonna use fake names to make the story a little easier to understand. there's me, the oldest. Peter, the 2nd oldest. Tim the mid brother, and Jon, the youngest. about three years ago, i was getting ready to move to another town to attend school. im the oldest of 4 brothers, so i had my own room while my three brothers shared one really big room. this story was told to me by my youngest brother Jon.

Jon told me that one day Peter asked him if he was sleep talking the night before? Jon said no and asked why? Peter said that while he was up gaming at night in the dark (while Jon and Tim were asleep), he heard a little girl clearly say HI! to him. he turned and looked around the room but didnt see anyone. he freaked, turned the tv off and went to bed. kinda freaked Jon out after Peter told him that, but it was all good.

Jon then continued with the story that a few nights later, Peter told Jon that while they were sleeping again, he was up gaming again and he saw a shadow in the doorway that looked like a little girl. he was so freaked out he turned everything off and went to bed again. it got so freaky that they both told my mom about what was happening.

she went to one of aunts, who was knowledgeable in the shaman ways, and after doing her thing, she told my mom that there were two little ghosts haunting Peter. she then asked my mom if peter bought anything recently? my mom thought for a while and said that Peter bought two hmong dolls from a previous soccer tourney a few days ago. my aunt then told my mom to get rid of those two dolls because they were haunted. so my mom went home and told Peter to get rid of those dolls, which he did, and things had calmed down since.

but here's one part that made me go WTF? Jon told me that my aunt also warned my mom that she also saw in an omen that one of my mom's sons was gonna bring home a girl. few days later, Peter brought his gf home lol.

bwnh

« Reply #3664 on: November 08, 2012, 05:26:23 PM »
when i was bout 4-5ish, i went with my folks to visit some relatives. i had a cousin that was already in high school at the time so i would go into her room and annoy her and she would chase me out with a stuffed hmong doll. scared the crap outta me still thinking about it now lol. and there's a reason.

one day, her dad came home and saw the stuffed hmong doll lying on the porch. as he was making his way up to the porch from the driveway, the doll got up,and started walking away! her dad was so freaked out, he already knew it was not a good sign. anyhow he grabbed his balls and actually followed it. when he turned the corner of the house, he saw the doll walking to a tree in the backyard, and went behind it. he went to the tree where the doll walked behind, and lo and behold! it wasnt there!

he quickly ran into the house to tell his wife what happened. they had a jingle bell party and all that good stuff afterwards.

the doll? well they never found it.......

bwnh

« Reply #3665 on: November 08, 2012, 05:41:23 PM »
ive read a lot of the posters on this forum about their tsog experiences. ive had some experiences, but none too frightening. when i experience it, i dont feel a force on my chest, or see anything paranormal; i just know im being paralyzed. thinking back, there were only two experiences that really stood out. both happened when i was still in high school.

1) one day after school, i came home and took a nap. all of sudden, i "woked" up. that feeling of half asleep, half awake mode. im sure you all know. i felt a presence behind me and felt my hairs just sticking up. all of sudden the presence came up to my bed, stepped onto my bed, slid over me, and went to sleep behind me lol. i felt it upon my back, and i could it it snoring. i got too freaked out so i just went back to sleep lol.

2)this experience i think was more of a out of body experience (OBE). i was at school one day and i had a lot of time to kill. some high schools have periods but ours had "mods"(i think they call it buckets now lol). i dont remember how many mods were in a day, but it was a lot like college: one class make takes 8-9, another from 11-12, etc etc. all depends on your schedule. well i was a senior so i didnt have much classes to take. one day, i had an 8-9 class, and my next class wasnt til 2-3. so i went to the lib and slept, just like everyone else  ;D

i had my legs crossed and my bag was my pillow. all of sudden i felt it. the weirdest sensation. it felt like when youre about to be paralyzed. yet it was stranger than that. all of sudden i felt like i was everywhere at once in the lib. i was looking at myself, at the clock, at other students in the far corner, at the librarians, etc. i saw my cousin walk in, turned the corner, put his arm right up to my shoulders, and shook me awake. at the instance his hands were on my shoulders, i snapped right out of....whatever it was that i was in. i told him that it was good thing he shook me awake because i saw on the clock that while in that phase that it was time for class lol.

good stuff.

population1

« Reply #3666 on: November 08, 2012, 11:26:44 PM »
The 2 hmng kid that got shot, one of them was a Yang. Which was kinda related to me.

bet u r a vang. no Yangs in history is related to vangs. none what so ever. both talk different and have differences all around.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: November 14, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »
I am not sure if anyone here has been camping at Devil's Lake in Wisconsin. I hear that there is a huge black hole in the middle of the lake. I also hear that when you go fishing there, there are a lot of fishes but don´t really bite. Does anyone believe that there might be a ¨zaj¨ living in there? I wanted to go camping there but I hear some stories of Devil´s Lake.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: November 15, 2012, 03:30:25 PM »
bet u r a vang. no Yangs in history is related to vangs. none what so ever. both talk different and have differences all around.
no i'm not a vang, but the other hmng kid went to the same elem. school i went. his GF was in the same room as me. i tink it was 4-5th grade. wen we were all call to the same room and had a talk about it the lost of the dude.. i remember her crying like crazy and not knowing WTH was going on. til the teacher explain it to us.
BTW i ran into her like a couple of months ago when i went to the maplewood cub foods. she was working as a cashier. i was temped to say hi, but she might tink who the hell is tis crazy hmng dude. lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: November 15, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
I am not sure if anyone here has been camping at Devil's Lake in Wisconsin. I hear that there is a huge black hole in the middle of the lake. I also hear that when you go fishing there, there are a lot of fishes but don´t really bite. Does anyone believe that there might be a ¨zaj¨ living in there? I wanted to go camping there but I hear some stories of Devil´s Lake.
Wat DL in wisconsin?? don't you mean DL in North Dakota... i tink you got ur lakes wrong.
double check ur info.

Miss8)

« Reply #3670 on: November 15, 2012, 11:33:16 PM »
There's one in Wisconsin too dude. ^^

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: November 16, 2012, 09:35:13 AM »
Yea there is one in Wisconsin too but this one is said to be haunted. I heard it from my college adviser when we went camping this one time. It was hella fun camping but sucks cause you cant take a good shower! :knuppel2:

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

MissLonely

« Reply #3672 on: November 16, 2012, 11:39:09 PM »
no i'm not a vang, but the other hmng kid went to the same elem. school i went. his GF was in the same room as me. i tink it was 4-5th grade. wen we were all call to the same room and had a talk about it the lost of the dude.. i remember her crying like crazy and not knowing WTH was going on. til the teacher explain it to us.
BTW i ran into her like a couple of months ago when i went to the maplewood cub foods. she was working as a cashier. i was temped to say hi, but she might tink who the hell is tis crazy hmng dude. lol

Interesting! Please tell more about this girl! Was she hot or not? And yes you are a crazy stalker!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: November 17, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
Yea there is one in Wisconsin too but this one is said to be haunted. I heard it from my college adviser when we went camping this one time. It was hella fun camping but sucks cause you cant take a good shower! :knuppel2:
really! wow tell us ur encouter if you know any of it. devils lake in Wisconsin eh.

bwnh

« Reply #3674 on: November 19, 2012, 08:18:15 AM »
I'm bored. Read a couple of pages back where peeps were writing about zajs so ill add one in.

Anybody live close to wausau, wisc? If you do, I'm sure you'd hear a park name Sunnyvale. It's notorious for zajs and all that good stuff. And fishing. Can't forget the fishing. Anyways, I personally know one person who drowned there when I was a senior in hs and know of a couple of buddies and relatives who had close calls.

My story is about three of my buddies. I'll just call them friend a,b, and c respectively.
One day during the summer of 05 or 06(its been a while lol), I went to go kick it with friend a who lived just a couple of blocks down from me. So we were chilling and all friend b calls me up and was wondering what we were up to. Told him we were chilling at friend a's house. Friend b says he's gonna stop by with friend c, who is also his cousin.

So they both stopped by and were just chilling upstairs in friend a's room gaming. It starts thundering real hard and raining cats and dogs. During this time we heard movements and doors closing and stuff. Didn't think much of it because friend a said his sisters were home and all. We went downstairs to eat coz my buddy was cooking. I noticed movement coming from upstairs again but didn't care. After we finished, friend b said he wanted to go cruising in his Supra, so were like aite. Friend a said he was gonna run upstairs real quick to grab a jacket. So were downstairs chit chatting and friend a just literally half jumps half dashs down the stairs freaking out. Were like wassup, and he said "dude there ain't no one upstairs!" Were like yea so? So he says..if my sisters and them ain't home, and were alone this whole time, who was walking around making noises and closing doors and stuff? That's when it hit the three of us that stayed downstairs and we all freaked lol. Ran out of friend a's house and into the superdupra lol.

Anyways so we went cruising and ended up at Sunnyvale. It was still thunderstormin g and as crazy as it sounds, there were some white folks swimming lol. The crazier part was that my buddies want to also now that they saw people swimming LOL. But we didn't bring any swimming gear so we ended up driving back home to grab some. Friend b, the driver dropped all of us off and went home to grab a more convenient car. So there I was at home SECRETLY packing up swimming gear. I say secretly because the mention of just going there gets me a good itching. Well. Musta been fate or some other force because my mom came into my room and caught me packing my stuff. As soon as she saw my towel she knew what I was up to. I got a good butt itching from her and a big butt lecture about zaj this and zaj that. So when the guys called, told them I couldn't go anymore. So they went without me. This is where MY story ends. The next part I heard from all three of them.

So after I told them I wasn't gonna go anymore, they headed to Sunnyvale. When they got there, all the white folks were gone. They got there stuff on and got in the water. They just chilling and sitting shallow part of the lake. Remember its still thunderstormin g. Friend a and friend c are sitting down. Friend b got up and just right as he did, according to all of them, lightning struck a tree other side of the lake. It was strong enough that they felt a little bit of the electrocution. Friend b started running out while hilariously, friend a and b just looked at each other. Friend b had to yell at them to hurry the F up LOL.

Anyways, friend b and c went to go see one of their uncle who was a shaman. He looked into it and, I'm sure after itching them out, told them the zaj that lived in that lake was gonna come get them, but my buddies were lucky because god(dk how to spell it in hmong) wouldn't allow the zaj to take my buddies. So he sent that bolt down to not only scare my buddies away, but to also stop the zaj.

The more I think about it, man we did some stupid AZZ shizznizz back when we were younger lmao O0

Advertisements