Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590039 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3690 on: January 07, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
Dam tat was crazy.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: January 07, 2013, 11:35:50 AM »
sumac branch looks like these

these are small but when they grow big you can cut them down and use it as a Hmong sword to ware off poj ntxoog

those are wat it is. i pick 'em in the summer and eat it. sour but good. never knew tat. Hmmm i wonder if i've been eating those a lot. tats why i can sense ghost/ stuff . maybe i'm just fooling myself.. LOL

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: January 07, 2013, 11:37:18 AM »
Dam tat was crazy.

Hell yea but remember that you shouldnt say bad things about zajs too cause they can hear you and will come for you. I was listening to a story from Hmongkindgom and it happened in Fresno, CA.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: January 07, 2013, 11:38:39 AM »
Hell yea but remember that you shouldnt say bad things about zajs too cause they can hear you and will come for you. I was listening to a story from Hmongkindgom and it happened in Fresno, CA.

Hahaha they are pretty good but purpose for use is killing and keeping poj ntxoogs away from you.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: January 07, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »
is it the one bout the OG burning paper to win sum lotto numbers and his kids hommie talking shyt bout if the see the girl they wanna do bad kinky stuff. if so i still get goose bump just tinking bout tat story

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: January 07, 2013, 11:51:35 AM »
is it the one bout the OG burning paper to win sum lotto numbers and his kids hommie talking shyt bout if the see the girl they wanna do bad kinky stuff. if so i still get goose bump just tinking bout tat story

Yep its that story. I think if those kids was to close their mouths, the OG would of won lots of money. Stupid kids these days. I think if the OG was to burn the paper to call the zajs there would be a separating of the kids and the OG because what I know is that the zaj will take you to their land and come back alive if you are a faithful person. The OG would of got a fortune.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: January 07, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »

Yep its that story. I think if those kids was to close their mouths, the OG would of won lots of money. Stupid kids these days. I think if the OG was to burn the paper to call the zajs there would be a separating of the kids and the OG because what I know is that the zaj will take you to their land and come back alive if you are a faithful person. The OG would of got a fortune.
i highly don't tink so. cuz 1st it is wrong to ask them for a favor without sumting in return. it will not end well.
but i do have one unless i posted already. my brother told me tis. his hommies uncle went to DL in ND and caught a WB with a pearl in it's mouth. and he kept the fish and the pearl. and tat day WB was hitting very hard too so he didn't tink much of it. well when he came back to MN he started felling ill. so he had somone look into it and it turns out that he caught sumting tat he wasn 't meant go keep and instead of releasing it, he kept it. anywho in order to get better he has to return tat pearl back to DL. so him and his cuz drove back to DL in ND to regurn the pearl. after he dumped the pearl back into the lake, on their way back home they got into a car axe.. everyone was ok but the dude tat had the pearl died.
so if my telling off and someone knows the story better plz correct me.
my brother told me to not go to DL. but if i do and i catch somethng tat doesn't look rite. just throw it back into the water. anyways they look into it and Zaj took him wen he threw tat pearl back into the water. zaj took his life and only his shell was left therefore he couldnt live without his other half.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: January 07, 2013, 03:44:44 PM »
i highly don't tink so. cuz 1st it is wrong to ask them for a favor without sumting in return. it will not end well.
but i do have one unless i posted already. my brother told me tis. his hommies uncle went to DL in ND and caught a WB with a pearl in it's mouth. and he kept the fish and the pearl. and tat day WB was hitting very hard too so he didn't tink much of it. well when he came back to MN he started felling ill. so he had somone look into it and it turns out that he caught sumting tat he wasn 't meant go keep and instead of releasing it, he kept it. anywho in order to get better he has to return tat pearl back to DL. so him and his cuz drove back to DL in ND to regurn the pearl. after he dumped the pearl back into the lake, on their way back home they got into a car axe.. everyone was ok but the dude tat had the pearl died.
so if my telling off and someone knows the story better plz correct me.
my brother told me to not go to DL. but if i do and i catch somethng tat doesn't look rite. just throw it back into the water. anyways they look into it and Zaj took him wen he threw tat pearl back into the water. zaj took his life and only his shell was left therefore he couldnt live without his other half.

The OG was gonna kill a cow to the zajs but like its all because of those kids. Plus one thing to do is never go to the water and ask a zaj. The OG should of ask like a monk or some other things instead of them. What is best is to leave things that arent meant for touching or asking alone. But saki saki if you have any other more stories about zajs please tell more because im interested in hearing about them. I know i never go bother one because I hear too many things about them.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: January 08, 2013, 02:57:16 PM »

How do you know which sumac branches to get? I'm planning on stocking them up. I'm just afraid to stock up the poisonous ones and then I die instead of the ghost.  >:D

hey if those are the sumac branch tat ppl eat all the time. are you sure tat there are poison one too. plus you can get those branch almost everywhere you go to. hi way freeway. heck i see those wen i go hunting all the time. unless hmng ppl cutting it and putting it in their house like WB.. lol

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: January 08, 2013, 03:06:00 PM »
hey if those are the sumac branch tat ppl eat all the time. are you sure tat there are poison one too. plus you can get those branch almost everywhere you go to. hi way freeway. heck i see those wen i go hunting all the time. unless hmng ppl cutting it and putting it in their house like WB.. lol

I did some research and the poisonous ones are rare to find. All the ones that you see are not poisonous.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: January 08, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »
I did some research and the poisonous ones are rare to find. All the ones that you see are not poisonous.
really. all these times i've been eatting 'em i could of ate the bad ones. dam. hmng ppl teaching me to eat wild branches and leaf. lol sour vines, and clovers. wierd looking fruits. dam..BTW maybe i ahould go cut me sum. just incase.....and are you sppose to sweep it around ur house or do you just put it bu the door. cuz i heard/ read tat peach branch works great for sweeping out bad ghost.

anyways a couple of weeks ago i was cleaning my transformer room and all a sudden my hair shot up like sumting lr one was in the room with me. i got kinda scare and went up stairs. as soon as i was up stairs i didn't feel it anymore, but wen i went back down stairs my hairs shot up again. so i was saying in Hmng ( why you .. aren't you shy  by showing up like this.. have you no respect of me cuming to scare me like that). after a few more times of saying stuff like tat. wat ever it was went away. then my hairs cMe back to normal. dam it was the first time tat i spoke like that normally i just go up stairs and not come back down lol.
however reading all these ghost stories does help out a bit.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:23:58 PM by saki saki »

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3701 on: January 09, 2013, 05:40:31 PM »
can someone please tell the story about the OGs and the lotto
im from fresno and i dont recall hearing this story, i would really appreciate hearing it and knowing which lake it took place at

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: January 09, 2013, 06:00:16 PM »
^^^ are you talking bout the OG gonna go burn paper and ask the Zaj to give him  the lotto number cuz he so poor? If so look up hmongkingdom.c om for tat story.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3703 on: January 10, 2013, 10:31:59 AM »
saki
thats the story i was asking about
i will try to find it on hmongkingdom then
thanks

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: January 11, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
^^tat story still scares me. even if i'm not listening to it.

Advertisements