Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590456 times)

sexymomma

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3705 on: January 17, 2013, 03:14:07 PM »
where's everyone??? we need more ghost stories here now...ive finished the whole 249 pages already i need more.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: January 17, 2013, 07:44:29 PM »
Mmm IDK.  :D :D :D Guess everyones to busy playing COD. LOL

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: January 18, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »
Okay has anyone herd of any scary things in NC? My whole family wants to move there but I herd some stories about the highways there. Like something comes out of no where when your driving on that high way. Planning on moving to Hickory or else Raleigh because I need to find work in Accounting and also Medical Office Assistant.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

HmoobVajYaj

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3708 on: January 22, 2013, 12:40:25 AM »
Have anyone ever seen/experience poj ntxoog story in the US?

I never seen but heard...

When I was a second grader, we (as in family) use to live in this apartments.  These apartments exists of Hmong people only.  One tenant was raising chickens.  One morning when I woke up, I heard that our neighbor had killed a poj ntxoog and used it to make medicine for an elderly women who was sick.  They caught it when they heard there chickens making noises as if something was sitting on them...

Another one...

Husband knows of two guys who were driving up in the mountains at night one day trying to come home.  Ran into something and killed it, brought it home...one guy sold the parts and kept the hand in a jar till this day...

Last one about poj nxtoog...

Sister's bf use to raise chickens...the house that we were living at the time was scary enough already...one day, he woke up...all his females chickens went flat as if something squashed them...told the story to my aunt and uncle who are shamans and they said it was "poj nxtoog"...

In regards to the haunted house:

My experiences of living there opened up my eyes to new things...after experiencing many things there, I just couldn't live there anymore...I started to hate the house and the more I hated the house the more problems me and my husband had...I didn't have things thrown at me live PARANORMAL ACTIVITY but just weird things, seeing things, and hearing things...My cousin saw a little girl outside this one night and right after she saw that little girl, I saw something white flash before my eyes...I saw my sister's dead dog running outside in the back yard...I kept seeing things at the corner of my eyes but always told myself that I was only seeing things...the crazy thing that happened was that, I became crazy...whatev er was in that house made me crazy...its not scary but this was an experience I will never forget and hope for no one to ever go through also...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: January 23, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
made you crazy? like wat? got a knife like those horror movies. you in the dark hallway with a knife? lol j/k. plz do tell us more.

HmoobVajYaj

« Reply #3710 on: January 23, 2013, 07:05:01 PM »
made you crazy? like wat? got a knife like those horror movies. you in the dark hallway with a knife? lol j/k. plz do tell us more.

Well, there's more to this story...I will post up a blog about it when I have time on my hands because it started to happen to me right after my grandmother passed away...when I say crazy...crazy like having a that six sense...seeing things, hearing things, knowing that people were doing black magic on me, etc...its a long story...I will post it up with a title and your name next to it...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: January 23, 2013, 07:12:07 PM »
Well, there's more to this story...I will post up a blog about it when I have time on my hands because it started to happen to me right after my grandmother passed away...when I say crazy...crazy like having a that six sense...seeing things, hearing things, knowing that people were doing black magic on me, etc...its a long story...I will post it up with a title and your name next to it...
Okay, Love to hear ur story. PH HGS(Hmong Ghost Story) is kinda dead now. I guess ppl  been writing it on HGS on FB.. Althought I read it on FB too, I still like PH more. Easier to read and pages are way better then FB.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3712 on: January 29, 2013, 01:09:17 PM »
saki how are you finding them on facebook?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: January 29, 2013, 02:55:35 PM »
^^ go to google and type hmong ghost  facebook. lol it'll show you a couple of pages. but it's hard to read the stories. cuz wen you are done reading one and wen you back out it brings to back to the top page. so you have to go down the whole list just to get back to wat you just read.
unlike here where you actually have pages to read by. try it out there are lots of it. but like i said.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3714 on: January 30, 2013, 10:04:14 AM »
^^thanks bro

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: January 31, 2013, 07:49:15 PM »
After reading a lot of HGS... I rememder this one..I don't think that there is something wrong with my house,
Remember back in my earlier posting ...wen i was saying that i sometimes hear like two kids talking just outside my window? When i first moved in..I never thought much of it but like a couple of weeks later. I started to heard like rattle/ like two squirrels running around in my attic. but wen morning came i'll go look outside and see that there are no holes on the side of the house. Where they might come through. So i never went up to the attic.. i've only climbed the attic like 3x only since i lived here. BTW i have to climb the attic through the garage.

Anyways later into the months i started to heard kids mumbo jumbo talk. Then oneday my next door ppl had there dog out and she was barking.. i couldn't sleep so i open the patio door and with a flash light i shun it to where the barking was from..
My eyes tricked me and i though i've seen strips on the tail.. shyt i ran back into the house to grab my samuria sword and head back out to the back yard.. but wen i got there my eyes came back and wat i saw was the dog...
Dam i thought tat i've seen a ghost tiger...
Sorry not scary. But i just had to say it before i forgot.

Another one...just a couple of days ago..with the new snow and watm weather...the snow got kinda wet to maje a snow castle. Me and my boy was out in the back yard..i of course was all deck out in my blazen orange snow suite.. anywho i kept on having this vibe tat we weren't a lone out there..soon my boy was going inti the house yo watch simpions/family guy .. so i stay out there to finish building the fort...Now i was really feelung tat something was watching me...
All a sudden sumthing came crashing down not more the. 5-6 ft from where i was kneeling to get snow into this block... I jusmp a bit and turn my head to look wat the hell happen..
I saw nothing.. so snow, not even a squrriel.. then i really had the vibes.. theb i said "well it looks like that's my que to get rhe heck outta there".

Not scary..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: January 31, 2013, 08:39:03 PM »
Well I have to say trying to type on a cell phone makes your spelling all wack. So I had to login using my laptop..( which by the way I really don't do that much, scare of evil bugs).

No one knows of this not even my best friend or family. It's being like 17+ years now
Here's the story behind it. He was marry and I was not, at the time. After he got marry and almost like a year later his mom had a stoke and ended up in the hospitol.  Sorry not gonna say which hospitol.. Anywho weeks later she past away. ( she was not gonna wake up, her brain was a veggie, therefore the family had to pull the plug).

I hung out with him eveyday from dusk til dawn. We did everything together, even his wife was included with us in everything we did.Like fishing, staying up late into the night, just looking up at the stars.. etc.... I look at her like my older sis. I mean I got to know all the dramas they were having and into his families drama..That's how close I was to them.

Years pasted... Then one day his past away mom came into my dream, ( now this still freaks me out even til this day).

I remember it clear as day and word for word well almost. In my dream I went to his house and knock on the door. No one opened the door, then a lady opened and ask me who I was? I said "my name". Then she said "what am I doing here". And do I no that he is a marry man? I said " yes". Then she said " for me to not hang around her son no more". By now I was a bit confuse, cuz his mom passed away, like years ago... Why is she here?.. I a woke and was like "dam" WTH... was that.

And why did she say that to me... WOW.. She knew who I was when she was alive.. How come she said  to  me about not wanting me to hang around her son anymore..

So that morning my buddy didn't see me comming over to his house and he called me up and ask "why didn't I drive over to his place". Still shock from my dream I said " O, I have to go do something, and later I'll drive by your place to chill with you". But that day I didn't show up... he later called me up and I told him a lie.. I was still shock...He never did understood why I sorta stop hanging around him and his wife...After a while I stop hang out with him...

6 months later they ended their marriage.. reasons I have no idea (well I found out later from him as to why). He moved outta state and I never did understand up til years later...

I think his mom came into my dream and told me to not hang around with him so that faith can take it's course... I was blocking what ever it was from happening... So when I stop hanging out with him.
something changed and later they broke up..

Not a scary story, but it was my very first OG dream.. Ever since that time I believe in Hmong dreams..That they do come back to tell you stuff.

Fresno559

« Reply #3717 on: February 07, 2013, 10:31:26 AM »
That one new movie " Mama" LOL.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: February 07, 2013, 03:30:35 PM »