Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590523 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3720 on: February 16, 2013, 08:08:14 AM »
To me it was scary.
lol guess you need a man to protect you from MaMa. lol J/K :).

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: February 16, 2013, 08:28:25 AM »
i have one tat i just remembered. have ur mom every went to those church clothe donation. you know church they donate clothes and stuff.  i was like O around 2-3 rd grade...
anyways way back then my mom would go and get those free clothes and bed sheets. (we were poor back then, well not poor poor but you know). so one day my mom and some of the OG ladies went to this one church, IDK if it was meeka or HMNG church. she came home with a bag full of clothes. i went through the bag and found a nice sweater. my mom washed the shirt and she washed a bed sheet. the following nite i placed the sweater under my pillow. ( i slept in my own bedroom) while my mom places the bed sheet in her bed...
that nite we all went to bed. both me and my mom had the same dream. it was a bad dream... in mine i was staring at the hill top were Christ was hung on the cross. i forgot all the detail but clearly  i saw 3 cross and in the middle there was Christ. and i don't even know who he was at that time. back then we did go to church but i hated sunday school and found tat it was boring. but i never knew what Christ  was. 

anywho  the dream kept on repeating it self. and i couldn't sleep. so wen morning came i told my mom about wat i dreamed and she say she had the same dream as me. we both got scared and she yanked the bed sheet off her bed and i threw my sweater outside. lol
ever since then my OGs never went to get free donation clothes.
and tat is why i don't buy use clothes or take any clothes from strangers. unless thry are a family member.

typing on my I phone. sorry if it's not scary or making any sense here.

Like this post: 0

Fresno559

« Reply #3722 on: February 20, 2013, 11:45:08 AM »
We use to live at this one house which is at an end of the road type of house. Like, there is a stop sign and you turn left and there’s a canal next to our house; but the road end there. I was about a 3rd grader or 4th grader and what I heard from the og was that those type of house give you a lot of problem. Like it’s just bad house to live in. We got rob, my dad car got stole, my dad got sick, police came in our house because were too loud and some secret stuff I can’t say.

This make us came and live at our house right now.  When we came and live in this new house, it was a pretty okay size of house. Four bed room, 2 living rooms, three bathrooms and a big kitchen.  So we were living at this new house about 4 to 5 month. We got a knock from this one Mexican guy. He came in and talk to my brother and mom. He told my mom that he used to live in this house with his dad and his mom, but the house was very messy and very trashy when he lives here.  My brother and he started talking, so they went outside just talking.
 Being Hmong my grandma made some food for him to eat. After a while my brother came back and said that he left. My brother said that his mom got sick and passed away in the house and some more stuff that I forgot. Yeah, so after that a couple a months went by.

I was sleepy in my bedroom with my sister them. I use to go to sleep around 8:30 and end up waking up hella early. I woke up in the middle of the night, because I heard footstep. Our floor wasn’t carpet it was wood. So, you can really hear the squeak of every step you take, but only on certain part of it.  My bedroom was near the kitchen and my room door was open. One night, I heard footstep. The footstep was going back and forth at the hall way and it continue back and forth. Suddenly it came in my room back and forth, back and forth and I just got tired of hearing it and I just K.O and sleep through it. Every night I hear it, but don’t mind about it much. But I remember one night I hear some weird language talking from my side and to the door side. I try to understand it, but I end up going back to sleep again. I told my mom about it, but you know they don’t want you to be scare so they just be like,” Oh it’s just grandpa.” BUT I know it wasn’t my grandpa, LOL. I keep hearing that footstep were ever I sleep, my bedroom or in the living room. One time me, my sister, my grandma and my brothers well sleep in the living room, because it was too hot and the living room have AC.  That night I would wake up hearing someone chopping meats, BUT the lights are off and I would hear footstep walking around the 2nd living room. It went to the hallway, to the 1st living room, to the kitchen and repeat. I think about it and was like the kitchen doesn’t even squeak when I walk there. It was just weird, but scary. 

One night I was sleeping in my bedroom, I woke up because I needed to sh*t. It was around 2 in the morning. I went and got my laptop and went to the bathroom. I was on myspace( LOL ) messaging people, looking at my comments and ect. Middle of nowhere I heard noise. The bathroom door wasn’t close all the way at all. ( LOL) I heard banging and scratchy on walls at the same time. I got scare so I blast the music up, but so sad I can still hear it. Then, somehow the net stop working. I freak for a while. So, I decided to get out of the bathroom. As, I got up from the toilet and just holding my laptop an standing; the noise got louder and louder. I just got tired of it and I open the door hella fast!  But as I did this the sound stop, it was quiet. I went back in my bed to sleep, but as I turn off the light and curl up next to my sister I heard the noise again and then I knock out.

And as soon we change church. Everything that was happening to me stop.  (: Those noise that I heard stop. My fear went away and that was the only time I experience ghost stuff. Or idk what was it.
I know it was long, but I just got to say all this to make you guys be in the same page.  Not scary, but sh*t it was.

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #3723 on: February 21, 2013, 10:10:56 AM »
We use to live at this one house which is at an end of the road type of house. Like, there is a stop sign and you turn left and there’s a canal next to our house; but the road end there. I was about a 3rd grader or 4th grader and what I heard from the og was that those type of house give you a lot of problem. Like it’s just bad house to live in. We got rob, my dad car got stole, my dad got sick, police came in our house because were too loud and some secret stuff I can’t say.

This make us came and live at our house right now.  When we came and live in this new house, it was a pretty okay size of house. Four bed room, 2 living rooms, three bathrooms and a big kitchen.  So we were living at this new house about 4 to 5 month. We got a knock from this one Mexican guy. He came in and talk to my brother and mom. He told my mom that he used to live in this house with his dad and his mom, but the house was very messy and very trashy when he lives here.  My brother and he started talking, so they went outside just talking.
 Being Hmong my grandma made some food for him to eat. After a while my brother came back and said that he left. My brother said that his mom got sick and passed away in the house and some more stuff that I forgot. Yeah, so after that a couple a months went by.

I was sleepy in my bedroom with my sister them. I use to go to sleep around 8:30 and end up waking up hella early. I woke up in the middle of the night, because I heard footstep. Our floor wasn’t carpet it was wood. So, you can really hear the squeak of every step you take, but only on certain part of it.  My bedroom was near the kitchen and my room door was open. One night, I heard footstep. The footstep was going back and forth at the hall way and it continue back and forth. Suddenly it came in my room back and forth, back and forth and I just got tired of hearing it and I just K.O and sleep through it. Every night I hear it, but don’t mind about it much. But I remember one night I hear some weird language talking from my side and to the door side. I try to understand it, but I end up going back to sleep again. I told my mom about it, but you know they don’t want you to be scare so they just be like,” Oh it’s just grandpa.” BUT I know it wasn’t my grandpa, LOL. I keep hearing that footstep were ever I sleep, my bedroom or in the living room. One time me, my sister, my grandma and my brothers well sleep in the living room, because it was too hot and the living room have AC.  That night I would wake up hearing someone chopping meats, BUT the lights are off and I would hear footstep walking around the 2nd living room. It went to the hallway, to the 1st living room, to the kitchen and repeat. I think about it and was like the kitchen doesn’t even squeak when I walk there. It was just weird, but scary. 

One night I was sleeping in my bedroom, I woke up because I needed to sh*t. It was around 2 in the morning. I went and got my laptop and went to the bathroom. I was on myspace( LOL ) messaging people, looking at my comments and ect. Middle of nowhere I heard noise. The bathroom door wasn’t close all the way at all. ( LOL) I heard banging and scratchy on walls at the same time. I got scare so I blast the music up, but so sad I can still hear it. Then, somehow the net stop working. I freak for a while. So, I decided to get out of the bathroom. As, I got up from the toilet and just holding my laptop an standing; the noise got louder and louder. I just got tired of it and I open the door hella fast!  But as I did this the sound stop, it was quiet. I went back in my bed to sleep, but as I turn off the light and curl up next to my sister I heard the noise again and then I knock out.

And as soon we change church. Everything that was happening to me stop.  (: Those noise that I heard stop. My fear went away and that was the only time I experience ghost stuff. Or idk what was it.
I know it was long, but I just got to say all this to make you guys be in the same page.  Not scary, but sh*t it was.

I didn't read the entire thing yet but had to LOL at that.

Ok back to reading.

And congrats F559, your grammar and punctuation usage has improved.

Like this post: +1

Fresno559

« Reply #3724 on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:20 AM »
We use to live at this one house which is at an end of the road type of house. Like, there is a stop sign and you turn left and there’s a canal next to our house; but the road end there. I was about a 3rd grader or 4th grader and what I heard from the og was that those type of house give you a lot of problem. Like it’s just a bad house to live in. We got rob, my dad car got stole, my dad got sick, police came in our house because were too loud and some secret stuff I can’t say.

This make us came and live at our house right now.  When we came and live in this new house, it was a pretty okay size of house. Four bed room, 2 living rooms, three bathrooms and a big kitchen.  So we were living at this new house about 4 to 5 month. One day we got a knock from this one Mexican guy. He came in and talk to my brother and mom. He told my mom that he used to live in this house with his dad and his mom, but the house was very messy and very trashy when he lives here.  My brother and he started talking, so they went outside just talking.

Being Hmong my grandma made some food for him to eat. After a while my brother came back and said that he left. My brother said that his mom got sick and passed away in the house and some more stuff that I forgot. So after that a couple a months went by...

I was sleepy in my bedroom with my sister them. I use to go to sleep around 8:30 and end up waking up hella early. I woke up in the middle of the night, because I heard footstep. Our floor wasn’t carpet it was wood. So, you can really hear the squeak of every step you take, but only on certain part of it.  My bedroom was near the kitchen and my room door was open. One night, I heard footstep. The footstep was going back and forth at the hall way and it continue back and forth. Suddenly it came in my room back and forth, back and forth and I just got tired of hearing it and I just K.O and sleep through it. Every night I hear it, but I didn't  mind about it much. But I remember one night I hear some weird language talking from my side and to the door side. I try to understand it, but I end up going back to sleep again. I told my mom about it, but you know they don’t want you to be scare so they just be like,” Oh it’s just grandpa.” BUT I know it wasn’t my grandpa, LOL. I keep hearing that footstep were ever I sleep, my bedroom or in the living room. One time me, my sister, my grandma and my brothers well sleep in the living room, because it was too hot and the living room have AC.  That night I would wake up hearing someone chopping meats, BUT the lights are off and I would hear footstep walking around the 2nd living room. It went to the hallway, to the 1st living room, to the kitchen and repeat. I think about it and was like the kitchen doesn’t even squeak when I walk there. It was just weird, but scary. 

I know it was long, but I just got to say all this to make you guys be in the same page.  Not scary, but sh*t it was to me.

Laylamommy

« Reply #3725 on: February 24, 2013, 11:31:25 AM »
I never believed in ghost until the day my little brother passed away. Before he passed, I told him I would be taking family leave from work to care for him. The night before he passed, I promised him that after I get off work the following afternoon, I was coming to stay with him, and not go back home to my fiance or work until he gets better. I should have gotten a clue that he was going to pass, when he gave me a good-bye kiss out of the blue. He has never done that before. And I have been giving him little baby kisses since he was first diagnose with cancer. When I got in my car, I look thru his window and thought to myself, what if this is the last time I saw him alive. But thinking nothing of it, I drove back home to Sacramento.   

The weeks leading up to his death, he did not look or smells like himself. Cancer was killing him softly. His organs were slowly shutting down, causing him to turn from yellow, to orange, to milk chocolate.  He couldn't eat; he couldn't drink, and could barely move or talk. He would try to sleep although he couldn't. He would sleep with his eyes open without knowing.

He passed away on a cold Friday morning. I stayed at my parents to help out with the funeral and burial arrangements. After everything was taken care of, my mom told me to go home and get away from things for a day or two. I obligated at first, because I felt like I was going against what I promised him. But my mother says that I shouldn't feel guilty by leaving, because he didn't do what he promised. He left without saying good-bye. I went home on a Wednesday night. Although he was my brother, I was a bit scared of him. I guess I was afraid he might come to visit me. My fiance worked the night shift, so I was in our room alone. I never sleep with the TV and lights on, but that night I did. I swear to god, I closed my eyes for not even a second, and I saw my brother open my bedroom door and walked right up to my bed side. I was scare of him so I acted like I was sleeping. I could see him watching me and hear him talk to me thru his mind. He says he just wanted to come by for a quick visit. Even though I was afraid of him, I didn't want him to leave me so soon. I ask him to stay with my eyes still shut. He said he couldn't because he still has a couple other people he wants to visit & he doesn't have much time. Then he lean in and gave me a kiss and walked out. I woke right up and felt a light kiss on my lips. I felt so stupid afterward for being afraid of my brother. I cried because he came to visit and I couldn't even say what I wanted to say to him.

Sorry for the grammar. Not a scary story, but sure made me a believer from that night forward.

Like this post: +3

chingy-vang

« Reply #3726 on: February 25, 2013, 01:25:49 AM »
^ Laylamommy, such a sad story i almost cried. You should post it on Facebook's Hmong Ghost Story

pang vang

« Reply #3727 on: February 26, 2013, 08:41:46 AM »
sometime i keep dreaming about me getting pregnant with my boyfriend or sometime i keep dreaming that my boyfriend and i get seperated!  >:( we are engagged now and it so hard because we always argue too, i dont know if my dream are true or if i was just htinking to much  :'(

pang vang

« Reply #3728 on: February 26, 2013, 09:05:18 AM »
This is not scary but all the times that i have dream my tooth are broken, like i would be very cautious but after a day or two, bad things always happen to me! It no joke, i always experience bad things right after that dream, i dont know why? Can anyone tell me why i get those kind of dream and why it happens? Please i need to know !  :(

chingy-vang

« Reply #3729 on: February 26, 2013, 10:51:03 AM »
This is not scary but all the times that i have dream my tooth are broken, like i would be very cautious but after a day or two, bad things always happen to me! It no joke, i always experience bad things right after that dream, i dont know why? Can anyone tell me why i get those kind of dream and why it happens? Please i need to know !  :(

Dreams of breaking teeth or cutting hair means nothing, I dream it all the time and nothing happens. I have this protruding teeth out front so im always having nightmares of it finally breaking and get it out of the way, nothing supernatural. When my brother first had his dream of gettig hiw hair cut, he was worried sick and told my mom abiut it. I told him thqt i get those dreams all the time and nothing happens, finally calmed him down

pang vang

« Reply #3730 on: February 27, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »
"Dreams of breaking teeth or cutting hair means nothing, I dream it all the time and nothing happens. I have this protruding teeth out front so im always having nightmares of it finally breaking and get it out of the way, nothing supernatural. When my brother first had his dream of gettig hiw hair cut, he was worried sick and told my mom abiut it. I told him thqt i get those dreams all the time and nothing happens, finally calmed him down"

Yea but it really different though, for me it always happens, like soemthing bad, i guess it just me

pang vang

« Reply #3731 on: February 27, 2013, 11:49:47 AM »
Ok so i am new here on the sitte, haha can someone help me to know hwat and how to mess with this site?

pang vang

« Reply #3732 on: March 01, 2013, 12:29:10 PM »
So can someone tell me about the one year thing with the sister getting marry the same year?

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3733 on: March 01, 2013, 02:45:13 PM »
^^ u gotta to the marriage section to ask that question

tsx22

« Reply #3734 on: March 02, 2013, 02:36:12 AM »

My uncle told me about an incident which occurred with his friends a long time ago. I believe it may be in the early 2000s or late 1990s. This fishing incident occurred in Sacramento somewhere by the Sacramento River or one of those canals that feed off of the river.

My uncle stated that his friends, approximately about 8 or 10 guys, went fishing in one of those canals which diverged off the Sacramento River to feed the farms. They spent the whole day by this muddy bank which remained isolated off the main roads. The only access to this canal is a  two lane pavement road which runs alongside the bank of the river. The road situates about a good 10 feet off of the river. The climb down to the bank may be about a 45 degree angle. This area is rather calm and silent. You can hear the fish jump, the birds chirp, and the sounds of countless insects. Furthermore, the bank of this canal has a lot of underbrush growth and small trees. The main road has trees on both sides which grew up to more than 15 feet high. As a result of this, this area remains rather shaded from the sun.

My uncle's group of friends had a good catch after spending the whole day in the area. It was about 10PM when the group decided to head back. By this time, the full moon was already making its way across the sky. With a full moon glaring onto the area, everything was dimly lit. As the group was following the dirt trail back towards the main road, they had to push aside large bushes. These bushes were overgrown and had cover the dirt path. They were carrying their load of fishes, numerous tackle boxes, and loads of other fishing supplies. Being so focused on getting home, they apparently did not notice their surrounding much. There were these bushes which had a little clearing within the middle of the path. As they brushed aside the branches, they saw an old Hmong lady sitting on one of those Hmong bamboo chairs sewing in the middle of the path. She was sewing what seemed to be a piece of traditional Hmong cloth. With her eyes fixed on her sewing, she greeted the group as they came into view. She said "Nej tuaj los cov tub? Nej mus dab tsi os?". The friend in the lead replied quickly "Peb mus tsev os Niam Tais". As the last guy left the little clearing, they all thought about what happened for the next two seconds. Once reality hit the group, they began to toss their stuff on the ground and took off as fast as they could towards their van by the road. When everybody got inside, they drove off as quickly as they could and began to speculate on what just happened. They concluded that it was rather odd that an old Hmong lady would be sewing and sitting on a traditional bamboo chair in the middle of a clearing located in the middle of nowhere.

I do not know what happened aftewards as this was all that was told to me. 

Advertisements