Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590233 times)

pajnpis

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3765 on: April 20, 2013, 01:26:55 PM »
A story I heard from my Mil is about a cousin. They have a garden about 40 minutes away out in the country. On their way back which was getting dark, they saw a white woman walking and decided to pick her up and drop her off by the nearest gas station. On the way there, the wife somehow looked at the rearview mirror and saw a decaying corpse but when she looked back, it's just the white woman. She was pretty scared and kept pinching the husband's thigh. The husband asked what's wrong and all the wife could do was moved her eyes so that her husband get a hint to look at the rearview mirror. That went on for a while until the husband finally look and saw what the wife had seen. Right then, the husband stop the car and the couples ran off. In the morning, they had some relative take them back there to pick up their car.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: April 20, 2013, 04:25:53 PM »
^^ Hey bro... incomplete story. Like where did the couple ran off to. And where did they stay?
Did they stop in the middle of the free way, and ran into the woods, tall grass, etc.
Gas station. and call the relatives or what?
The story started off pretty well then ended with a thunderous UHhh!  :)

pajnpis

« Reply #3767 on: April 20, 2013, 07:10:49 PM »
Don't know...mother in law just said that they ran off so probably either ran home or went to the gas station...not sure either. They were too scare to go back to their car since it was dark.

Fresno559

« Reply #3768 on: May 29, 2013, 11:10:49 AM »
Anyone have more storys?

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3769 on: May 29, 2013, 01:16:58 PM »
im waiting for some too :-\

pang vang

« Reply #3770 on: May 30, 2013, 08:34:17 AM »
Well i dont know if i mention this yet but at my daycare, my co-worker she is the one who opens the daycare at 6:30 in the morning and it would just be her and the other co-workers would come at  7 or so, well anywais she been working there for over 10 years and have experience many scary things. She told me that a couple times when she opens in the early mornings, she would hear baby cry and little kids talking but there would be no childrens there at all yet.

she also told me that one time she was filling up the bleach bottles in the early preschool room and in the next room there she heard little kids talking and laughing then all of a sudden she heard the chairs fell off and the table broke. she went and check and saw no one but the table was broken and the chairs fell off. See it was really rare that anything like that can happen by itself because the chair's were prefectly put on the table good and there would be no way that the chair can just fall off, also on top of that the table and chair is wooden so there is no way the chair can just slide off and the table can break. ....... thats all for now....

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: May 30, 2013, 11:01:28 AM »
I don't know if it is scary or not but it is for me...

I remember my old house across from Burger King. I would take those empty 1 gallon of water and fill it up with soda from Burger King. Until one day someone said I can't do that and then I stopped. Well onto the story. When I was a little kid, my dad would make me go stay in the basement because I was really naughty. When I was locked in the basement, I was talking with a little girl O.o who I didn't know. I guess it was just a ghost girl or something but she would come up to me and push me. As time passes by, the house was really old and had PB(lead), the landlord kicked us out because the city inspectors says it's not safe to live in anymore. They torn the house down and I think the ghost girl disappear. Today that area is built into an auto shop to fix transmissions and engines.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

pang vang

« Reply #3772 on: May 30, 2013, 12:28:06 PM »
I don't know if it is scary or not but it is for me...

I remember my old house across from Burger King. I would take those empty 1 gallon of water and fill it up with soda from Burger King. Until one day someone said I can't do that and then I stopped. Well onto the story. When I was a little kid, my dad would make me go stay in the basement because I was really naughty. When I was locked in the basement, I was talking with a little girl O.o who I didn't know. I guess it was just a ghost girl or something but she would come up to me and push me. As time passes by, the house was really old and had PB(lead), the landlord kicked us out because the city inspectors says it's not safe to live in anymore. They torn the house down and I think the ghost girl disappear. Today that area is built into an auto shop to fix transmissions and engines.

Wow that is pretty creepy, how old are u this time ?

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3773 on: May 30, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »
risingstar
its pretty scary now that you think back to it because being older you know that things like that aren't suppose to happen

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: May 31, 2013, 09:38:40 AM »

Wow that is pretty creepy, how old are u this time ?

I was 6 years old at the time. What was really weird was that at the time I got pushed, a the girl was like "Can I play?" BUT it was in HMONG! O.o

Our house is a two story house which the bottom layer of the house just leads to a room full of empty soda cans that my parents saved for cash. The top layer is the actual living area. There are three main rooms: the kitchen, the dining room and the living room. There are two bed rooms one that is located where the living room is at and the other one is located by the bathroom. This is how the bathtub looks like...

I did some research and the old house we used to live in was built in the 1980s.

I got a lot more scary stuff to tell you guys but I'm busy at the moment, I'll tell you guys later.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3775 on: May 31, 2013, 10:42:04 AM »
we're waiting ^^^
j/k

JaS

« Reply #3776 on: May 31, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »
I was 6 years old at the time. What was really weird was that at the time I got pushed, a the girl was like "Can I play?" BUT it was in HMONG! O.o

Our house is a two story house which the bottom layer of the house just leads to a room full of empty soda cans that my parents saved for cash. The top layer is the actual living area. There are three main rooms: the kitchen, the dining room and the living room. There are two bed rooms one that is located where the living room is at and the other one is located by the bathroom. This is how the bathtub looks like...

I did some research and the old house we used to live in was built in the 1980s.

I got a lot more scary stuff to tell you guys but I'm busy at the moment, I'll tell you guys later.

I would NOT take a bath in that nasty tub!

pang vang

« Reply #3777 on: June 03, 2013, 08:47:58 AM »

WOW that bath tub is disgusting, was it like that before when u lived there ? and why do u have a picture of it ? just wondering????? tell us moreee tell us moree

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:10 AM »
Haha no, that is not the picture of my bathtub. I just took it off Google to show you guys that is how my bathtub looks like. Just the design and everything because it looks like those bathtubs way back in the 80s.

Okay here is a scary one I had encounter. This was when I used to be a bad kid, walking out late at night and coming back home around 1 to 2 in the morning. I live in a pretty small town, when your driving it takes about 15 minutes to get where you want to be. I live on the west side and the library is on the north side of town. The library opens until 10:00 P.M. and I would go there around 5 or 6 and leave the library at 10. I would spend my time walking around late at night downtown. It was a cool summer night around 11:07 P.M. and the library was closed for about 1 hour and 7 minutes now. I decided to go home and grab some fishing poles and go late night fishing. When I got to the garage, I didn't want to make too much sound because if I did my parents would hear it and I didn't want to get caught.

As I got all my fishing equipment, I continued on to my late night fishing trip. Thinking to myself, I wanted to catch the biggest fish. As I was walking, I passed a cemetery. I didn't want to bother anyone so I walk a little bit faster. About 3 minutes passed I'm still walking passed the cemetery. I heard a voice calling my name, (Phiaaaa.....). :o I said to myself, I was just thinking too much. The voice came again (Phiaaaa.....).  :oHo dang I got scared and took off running back home. Pounded on the front door and rang the bell so many times. Rushed in and started crying...My mom woke up and said where did I go and twisted my ear(like typical Hmong parents) I just sat on the couch crying and shivering. I went to sleep after that with the 2 blankets on me. The next morning my parents called a shaman and the shaman said I came upon a lost soul and it didn't know where to go so it called my name out. After that my parents took an egg and a chicken to go call my soul to come back.

That is why I never really go out late and if I do, now I drive so I usually come home early. To all those who like to go late night fishing or just wondering around town. Go home while you have the chance, things happen for a reason. Not to scare you or creep up at you but to tell you that it's "lig lig lawm es mus tsev os". "Tes chaw no tsis yog rau koj nyob, koj muaj koj vam koj tsev es mus os". Nco ntsoov tias yug los ua neej tsuas muaj ib zaug xwb. O0

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3779 on: June 04, 2013, 11:01:38 AM »
Haha no, that is not the picture of my bathtub. I just took it off Google to show you guys that is how my bathtub looks like. Just the design and everything because it looks like those bathtubs way back in the 80s.

Okay here is a scary one I had encounter. This was when I used to be a bad kid, walking out late at night and coming back home around 1 to 2 in the morning. I live in a pretty small town, when your driving it takes about 15 minutes to get where you want to be. I live on the west side and the library is on the north side of town. The library opens until 10:00 P.M. and I would go there around 5 or 6 and leave the library at 10. I would spend my time walking around late at night downtown. It was a cool summer night around 11:07 P.M. and the library was closed for about 1 hour and 7 minutes now. I decided to go home and grab some fishing poles and go late night fishing. When I got to the garage, I didn't want to make too much sound because if I did my parents would hear it and I didn't want to get caught.

As I got all my fishing equipment, I continued on to my late night fishing trip. Thinking to myself, I wanted to catch the biggest fish. As I was walking, I passed a cemetery. I didn't want to bother anyone so I walk a little bit faster. About 3 minutes passed I'm still walking passed the cemetery. I heard a voice calling my name, (Phiaaaa.....). :o I said to myself, I was just thinking too much. The voice came again (Phiaaaa.....).  :oHo dang I got scared and took off running back home. Pounded on the front door and rang the bell so many times. Rushed in and started crying...My mom woke up and said where did I go and twisted my ear(like typical Hmong parents) I just sat on the couch crying and shivering. I went to sleep after that with the 2 blankets on me. The next morning my parents called a shaman and the shaman said I came upon a lost soul and it didn't know where to go so it called my name out. After that my parents took an egg and a chicken to go call my soul to come back.

That is why I never really go out late and if I do, now I drive so I usually come home early. To all those who like to go late night fishing or just wondering around town. Go home while you have the chance, things happen for a reason. Not to scare you or creep up at you but to tell you that it's "lig lig lawm es mus tsev os". "Tes chaw no tsis yog rau koj nyob, koj muaj koj vam koj tsev es mus os". Nco ntsoov tias yug los ua neej tsuas muaj ib zaug xwb. O0
words of wisdom i've heard a million times already, now its a million and one O0

Advertisements