Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590091 times)

savang916

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3780 on: August 08, 2013, 06:36:16 PM »
Been a long time...time for some ghost stories... lol hope you guys remember my old posts in here.

I remember when I was about 8 or 9 years old my 2 or 3 years old sister(baby sister) was crying alot. I was in my room playing Super Mario when my other younger sister(5 or 6 yrs old) came in and said that they couldn't get my baby sister to stop crying and come back home. I was like "what the heck you mean to come back home". Younger sister said baby sister kept crying and left around the corner block. So I put on my shoes and get outside, I could hear her crying from the other side of the block which is behind our house. So I started racing over there, when I hit the corner of my block I saw my older sister, older brother, and sister cousin riding thier bikes really fast towards me with baby sister on my sister's bike. That's when I notice a old lady from afar standing at the end of the block. Right when my sister, and them on the bikes got close to me they told me to run home. I didn't question them because of the terrified face they had.

When we reached our house my sister told me that there was and old lady that looked like she was dead because her face and hands were all rotten and she smelled like rotting flesh. I asked what happened and she told me they we're riding their bikes around the block for a race and saw the old lady trying to make baby sister come to her with a candy so she told my brother to get her but he was too scared(he's always been a chicken) so my sister rides up to my baby sister and grab her and they took off and then saw me. So we just stayed home all day and waited for my parents to come home while baby sister kept crying. When my parents arrived home we told them what happened and the follwoing day we had a really big jinggle bell and had baby sister's name changed. From what I over heard from the elders that the old lady liked baby sister and wanted baby sister to be the old lady's son's bride and was trying to take her the old way of kiddnapping and force marry like in Laos. The reason baby sister cried so much because the old lady was calling her to come to her but she didn't want to go but wanted the candy. And for us to see it was becuase my grampa which has passed away way before I was born did not approve the marriage what the old lady offer and had us help stop it. Ever since then when any of my siblings crys and want to go outside I would never let them go, I just didn't want to encounter that old lady again.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

savang916

« Reply #3781 on: August 08, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »
     When I was about 10 yrs old I never believed that there was other stuff besides ghost because I never saw one til this one night.

My cousins and I was out kind of late one evening and was playing this game called 3 flys up. Where we we're playing was at a dead end street that becomes a circle with all my cousin's houses around it, except a good section that was about 30 ft wide and has a dirt road leading up a high slope to some railroad tracks. My younger cousin and I was trowing the football to the other cousins that was standing about 15 to 20 feet in front of that section which my younger cousin and I was facing from the otherside. When one of the cousin caught the ball and threw it back I caught it while noticing a figure that looks like a chimpanzee but with really long wavy hair hopping down sideways from the slope of the dirt road. I yelled "LOOK BEHIND YOU GUYS!!!" and they all looked and ran faster than I could react. When i finally notice that they had already ran to thier doors trying to get in thier houses I started to run, when I looked back and it was gone. I ended up sleeping at one of my cousin's for the night. That's when I started to notice more and more different beings and other things around the neighborhood.

More to come.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3782 on: August 21, 2013, 03:05:44 PM »
savang916
you notice/encounter alot :-[
the one with your baby sister is hella scary cause we're always told about things like that from the elders but to hear it from a peer its chilling

keep them coming O0

Roc

« Reply #3783 on: September 05, 2013, 12:34:39 AM »
I have one just from this last week. My uncle just had appendicitis so he had to go through surgery on Thursday. There's only one major hospital up here in Anchorage, Alaska so as you can tell there are a lot of deaths here. On Saturday, the day before I came up, my aunt and uncle had a little fight, the kind that married couples often have. When we arrived, we asked our friend what they fought about. She told us this:

My aunt had just gone to use the bathroom in my uncle's room. He needed to go too so he waited until she was done and went in. When he went inside there was water all over the place. He came back out and asked her what the heck happened. She threw a fit and said she hadn't done anything. When a technician was called to check the piping, he said nothing was wrong at all. The strange thing is that when my aunt first came to this room, there was water all over the countertops too yet no one had brought any drinks nor were there any leaks in the ceiling since they are on a bottom floor.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #3784 on: September 06, 2013, 11:27:02 AM »
wow definitely sumthing happening there^^

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: September 07, 2013, 01:21:33 PM »
Anchorage you say... Hmmmm sound like encounter of the Forth kind to me.... UFO.. people go missing? UFO's

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: September 19, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »
Dam where's all the Ghost stories...Gues s I'll have to go way back and read from page 1 and so on.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: September 19, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
I ran out. way back like page 160 sumting like tat.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: September 20, 2013, 10:03:50 AM »
Kinda of a long story, so bare with me.

It was my younger brother's 21st birthday and he wanted to go camping. So he decided to call his friends and some of our cousins. At first I didn't want to go but I'll miss out the warm burning sensation of the campfire. So I decided to go. Everyone worked on Friday until 4pm so we had to go when everyone got out of work. We went in 4 cars, 3 of which is smaller cars and 1 minivan. There was 14 of us 4 of which was girls and 10 of us was boys. We got done packing at our house and my dad was like, "you guys better not buy beer and drink over at the campground." And I said, "we wont." But you know guys, they disobey the OGs. So we got done packing and it was 6:56pm. By now you can see the sun is changing it's color and going to set. It wasn't until close to 8pm we got there. As soon as we got there I told everything that the first thing we need to do is set up the tents. The second thing is to start the campfire. So after we set the tents and started the campfire everything was good. Most of us stayed up close to 1am telling ghost stories. It wasn't until the campfire was low and I said "let's not put any more wood in." "I'm getting tired, so lets all go to sleep."

Everyone agreed and we went into the tents. So by now the fire was almost done and there wasn't a fire, just the hot sensation you can feel. We had 3 tikes surrounding our tents so that there could be no mosquito in our area. Everyone fell asleep as I lay there staring at the door of the tent. I just laid there thinking to myself what we should do in the morning. As time goes by, I'm still up staring at the door and making note that I could see the light coming off the burning tikes. I kept closing my eyes and eventually I fell asleep.

It wasn't long until I heard a long growl and moaning that woke me up. I laid there staring at the light again coming off the tikes. I thought that I was just hearing things. It sounds like its far away but when I listen closely, it sounds like its about 100 yards from us. The growling and moaning sound like an animal but I don't really know. It was like a long fainting growling and moaning. As I laid there I though about the times when my mom would tell us kids stories from Laos when my of our relatives went to the farm house and slept there. That night he had encounter something calling his name. He peeked out of the cracks of the farm house and saw there was like someone's shadow. But as he looked upward the trees, the shadow was coming from what looks like an owl. He shouted out loud and said that if he can shout throughout the night the owl must die. So he got his fire going and got out his opium bamboo thing and every time he smoke he would shout so the owl knows he didn't fall asleep. It went on for hours and as morning came he won and the owl died. He went to check and the owl was laying on the ground, he took the owl cut it up came back to the village and gave a piece to everyone in the village.

Lol onto my story now. So i was scared and I got really paranoid and couldn't fall asleep. It went on for hours and than eventually it stopped. And morning came, I fell asleep and I woke up to my brother and cousins starting the campfire to cook breakfast. During the day it was pretty fun. We went swimming, played volley ball and went walking. After that day I ditch everyone and came home to sleep hahaha.

I don't know if anyone is scared like me but when I get paranoid, I just want to go away from there.

Thank you for your time.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: September 20, 2013, 10:22:15 AM »
Have anyone of you guys here every get a OG lecture about not dating someone you don't know or lives too far? Well apparently one of my cousin dated a girl from out of state. Well he finally went to see her and boy did he come back screaming that he saw a ghost.

Story goes that he set up a meeting with her but she said she can't go out far so for him to come to her place. He didn't think much of it but sure after all those years of sweet talk he wants to get in her pants. She told him that she lives kind of like on the country side so he would need to be careful as there a lot of deers. As he was driving by he saw this little house all covered by tree branches. He called her and ask which house she lives in because all he saw was a small house. She said "yea you just pass my house than come back." As he came back he went to the front step and saw that there was lots of spiders and bugs crawling around the front step. He got so scared and ditch to his car and fled as fast as he can. She called back and ask why didn't he come in. He said he saw spiders and bugs that spooked him out and ditch to go get some bug spray. As soon as he said he had to go he hang up the phone called his parents and his parents told him to come home. As he got home he was crying and his parents tie a red string on him and later on that night he had a dream. His girlfriend said that she really didn't want him to ditch her like that so she will come and find him. When he woke up, he told his parents and they changed his name. Now he is living a wonderful life and plays Call of duty black ops with me all the time now.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: September 20, 2013, 01:20:57 PM »
^^^Nice and funny. Plays COD all day with you now?
You should of taught him tat game a long time ago. Instead of talking to strange lady on phone.
Not diss'n you but the title should be the boy who cry ghost.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: September 20, 2013, 01:54:01 PM »
^^^Nice and funny. Plays COD all day with you now?
You should of taught him tat game a long time ago. Instead of talking to strange lady on phone.
Not diss'n you but the title should be the boy who cry ghost.

Haha I like that. No that should be the title. Its been a week though since I played COD, I have been very busy with work and saving money up to put down for a $124k house. Saki, you got anymore stories to tell? Legends? Folk tales? or maybe just campfire stories?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: September 20, 2013, 03:04:05 PM »
^^^Since it been like almost 2 years now. I had tis dream, and it still scares me. But since I'm on my I5, it's kinda hard to type my story. I'll post it wen i'm on my home computer.
It's kinda lengthy. Details a bit  blur but I'll try my best.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: September 21, 2013, 06:22:23 AM »
Shoot so busy didn't even have time to post my story,
However I did encounter something odd way back wen I went nighte fishinh with my younger brother.

Do most of you who lives in MN remember TF about tat nite where a bunch of whyte folks was hanging around the cliff and one fell off and die? Anywho a couple of weeks after that me and my younger brother went there for some catfishing, because tat night those whyte ppl FK up my nite fishing by falling off tat cliff.

Anywho me and I bro almost got to the fishing spot and like one more town to pass and then we are in TF. Tat nite I sorta smash into a deer. so rite there I had  bad feeling but since my truck was fine I went ahead with the plan..

So wen we got to the river. And I just got my gears put and setting up my stuff....And out of now were this whyte dude showed up.. I didn't even hear him walk up to me or rather I didn't even hear him coming. I was parked in the boat lunch so at least I would of heard feet shuffleing.

So he ask if I had a smoke, I said " NO and I don't smoke anymore". Then he just walked away. I didn't look as to which way he walked. Remember tis was around 10-11 pm and I didn't remember any cars park in the lot.

So like 10-15 minutes later I told my bro tat no fish is bitting so let's go to tat Walmart up the road. But instead we came back home.

Not scary but just weird. tat a whyte dude be out there at the time.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #3794 on: October 01, 2013, 12:29:36 AM »
Good story SS. Me and my friends do the same whenever we smell the shadows. Never say you're going home 'cause they'll follow you. Good call.

Advertisements