Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590466 times)

PRINCESS.

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3795 on: October 01, 2013, 02:42:58 AM »
 :o

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:40:34 PM by gnam »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: October 01, 2013, 08:05:30 PM »
^^^Since it been like almost 2 years now. I had tis dream, and it still scares me. But since I'm on my I5, it's kinda hard to type my story. I'll post it wen i'm on my home computer.
It's kinda lengthy. Details a bit  blur but I'll try my best.
Okay onto my dream: It's gonna be a long story..Bare if me if my memo is a bit sketchy. About 2 years ago me and my buddies went to Red Wing dam. for cat fishing. Of course I got an older bass boat, which it isn't a very good idea to take on a long trip on the River. Story short we almost or could of flipped over wen the two bigger boat rave their engine after the  no wake zone. We got caught in the cross wave tided. If you ever been caught in the wave you know what I mean. So rite there already made my sprint fell ( sorry can't spell that in HmnG).
And wen we got there. There was a lot of snakes (OMG)... I was scare tp fish by the shore. Anyway there was this snake that kept coming my way so I picked up a rock and threw it..trying to kill it but it chopped off it's tail. Then it slithered into the rocks..

Then my buddy went to fish @ the very smae spot i chopped off the snake's tail. As I telling him that I was looking and he lost his footing and fell into the river.. OMG he was so lucky. I was like "WTF" dude you gotta be more careful bro.. The tied could of drag him down...

That's a little bit of the back ground story::::

Okay. in my dream I was on a cliff and my boy was fishing next to me. Down below I saw this huge shadow of a fish. So I drop the line and snag it.. All a sudden it poked it's head and neck all the way up the cliff. And it was looking at me..
I was like "crap WTF is this thing". It kept on looking at me and then it looked at my boy.

It was looking for someone/thing.

The next day I had the same dream. Only it was in a different lake. It came out and was looking at me, but I dare not to look at it.

I had these dreams for almost a whole week. So I got scare of the lakes and didn't really fish that whole summer. I told my parents about my dreams but didn't really go into detail, cuz I was scare even telling it to my parent.

After that I started having more dreams about Zag looking at me or for me or my kid...
I finally told my Step FIl but I didn't go into detail.. Then my Step FIL asked me to tell him everything. So I did.

After I told him that I felt a bit better.. I avoided fishing that whole summer and winter. Then the next summer I took my boat out to the same lake I always go to for Bass. and me and my brother  was fishing on the hot spot and I was a Orange color floating up. At first I thought I was seening things. Then I asked my brother and his friends if they see what I saw.. they said "NO" now I was like "WTF" Is my dreaming coming true?. Then it went down and then it came up and I told my brother N his friend to double look. Then they finally saw it. I was like (whew) I thought I was seeing things.

I told ya'll it was gonna be a long one.
Not scary but just had to say it.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: October 03, 2013, 11:05:00 AM »
Saki, have you ever been to Lilydale, MN? My dablaug had some scary experiences there. He said that a bunch of his friends and him was smoking there late one night and saw a lady ghost. They were all high at the moment but didn't know if it was real or not. He also said there is a GAY bar at the end of the road. LOL I really like how Raspberry Island is haunted but I have been there a couple of times and I've seen nothing. Maybe its the current of the river that is scary.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: October 03, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
I have been there manys of time. I did ran into something there. but I'll post it later

Okay as many of you know that there are 3 parts to that place.
Part 1 is the one that everyone knows of.
Part 2 is the ghost town.
Part 3 is the 1800 houses: like 3-4 of them. It'a been so long that I don't remember how to get to part 3.

Anyways when me and my buddies went to the part 3. there was tis one house that had it's door open. I told my buddies that we should go in and look around. LOL but no one dared to go with me. So we parked there for a long while. then we drove back to part 1 and parked there and went out side to smoke.. There was tis one chick that came with us, She kinda wonder off somewhere. I had no idea were she went.
After a while she came back and said we should go. I was like " shit it's just getting nice out here.". But I did what she ask of.

As I was about to drive out of the parking lot. I looked back at my rear view mirror. I saw... I saw... a face with it's tongue sticky out. HOLY CRAP the tongue was long as fawk... So I slam on the gas paddle and drove like madly outta the parking lot. and onto the road and I didn't stop until I got back to the Island. IDK how to spell that (Herit) Island. I never did look back wen I was driving on the road.

But that the only encounter I had of that place. Of course I never paid much attention to the ghost car that follow you all the way to the Gay bar.
I think I remember a head light follow me but I never paid attention, so you can't say that I encounter another strange thing.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 10:12:35 PM by saki saki »

sunkissed0089

« Reply #3799 on: October 08, 2013, 04:17:39 PM »
A story I heard on Hmong radio a few months ago:

Back in the homeland, there was a man named Pao, who enjoyed courting women, especially widows.  One day, he heard from his buddy that there was a beautiful woman, Sheng, whose husband had just passed and men from different villages wanted to court her.  Being the macho man that he is, Pao decided to take upon the challenge to go see this woman for himself.  That day he headed out to Sheng's village.  Crossing the heavy jungles of Laos and after many hours, he made it to the village. 

And yes, it was true!  Sheng was a very beautiful widow; Pao liked her so much he stayed even pass sunset.  It was getting late into the evening when Pao noticed the shadow of a man lingering at the corner of Sheng's bamboo hut.  Sheng had her back against that corner so she did not notice, but Pao was getting quite annoyed with the thought that another man was eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"Sheng, es cas koj yuav muaj hluas nraug zov koj ntau ua luaj nas ?"  (Sheng why are there so many men courting you)

"Oh, twb tsim muaj li mas."  (Oh, there is no one)

"Koj dag xwb, es tus txiv neej nyob ntawd koj qab tsev ntawv nes?"  (You're lying, what about that man behind your house)

Sheng turned around and quickly turned back to Pao and said, "Lig lig lawm es koj mus tsev os.  Kuv yuav mus pw thiab."  (It's very late, you should go home.  I am going to sleep soon.)

Shocked by Sheng's sudden change of mood, Pao asked why and she responded abruptly, "Kuv hais tias mus cev mus xwb mas."  (I say go then just go.)

Confused, Pao agreed and said he will come back in a few days to visit again.  They exchanged their good nights and Pao started on his journey back to his village.  Barely a mile into the jungle, Pao noticed the outline of a man sitting by a tree stump right by the well beaten path.  Pao wondered to himself why anyone would be sitting in the jungle at this time of night, perhaps he is lost or resting from a long journey.  The closer Pao got to this shadow man, the stronger was a stench that sent the hair inside his nostrils to curl.  What is that odor!  He wondered to himself. 

Pao was about 5 yards away from the man at this point and noticed he was dressed in Hmong clothing, the kind only worn by the deceased.  All the hair on his body stood up and he felt his body paralyzed.  The shadow man looked up at Pao and with a wicked smile he said, "Mus zoo koj nawb." (Have a good journey)  This sent Pao running back the path he came, screaming "dab! dab!" all the way back to Sheng's village. 

He ran to Sheng's little bamboo hut and banged on her door, "Sheng, qhib qhov rooj tsuag tsuag!"  (Sheng, hurry and open the door)

Sheng opens the door and asks why Pao came back and if everything was alright.  Pao told her what he saw in the jungle and that it was a dead man.  Sheng then said to Pao, "Koj puav xav paub hais tias vim li cas kuv thiali hais kom koj mus tsev?"  (Do you want to know why I told you to go home)

"Es , vim li cas nos?"  (Why)

"Pao, tus txiv neej koj pom ntawd kuv qab tsev ntawv yog kuv tus txiv es xiam lawm."  (Pao, the man you saw at the corner of my house earlier is my deceased husband)

Pao's hair stood up and he realized that the man he saw in the jungle resembled the outline of the man who had been watching them earlier.  He was too afraid to walk home and asked if Sheng had any relatives who would allow Pao to stay the night at their hut.  Pao stayed the night with some of Sheng's relatives and did not leave until the sun was out.  Needless to say, he never came back to court Sheng.  And he also never courted another widow ever again.

The end.  I apologize if I may have misspelled some Hmong words, I'm still learning.  Hope you enjoyed the story!

Like this post: +2

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: October 08, 2013, 07:22:59 PM »
Wow nice Dab Neeg story. Now is this one of those stories to keep young kids off the street or make them come home before dark?. Nonetheless it was a good story.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: October 09, 2013, 09:15:31 AM »
I have been there manys of time. I did ran into something there. but I'll post it later

Okay as many of you know that there are 3 parts to that place.
Part 1 is the one that everyone knows of.
Part 2 is the ghost town.
Part 3 is the 1800 houses: like 3-4 of them. It'a been so long that I don't remember how to get to part 3.

Anyways when me and my buddies went to the part 3. there was tis one house that had it's door open. I told my buddies that we should go in and look around. LOL but no one dared to go with me. So we parked there for a long while. then we drove back to part 1 and parked there and went out side to smoke.. There was tis one chick that came with us, She kinda wonder off somewhere. I had no idea were she went.
After a while she came back and said we should go. I was like " shit it's just getting nice out here.". But I did what she ask of.

As I was about to drive out of the parking lot. I looked back at my rear view mirror. I saw... I saw... a face with it's tongue sticky out. HOLY CRAP the tongue was long as fawk... So I slam on the gas paddle and drove like madly outta the parking lot. and onto the road and I didn't stop until I got back to the Island. IDK how to spell that (Herit) Island. I never did look back wen I was driving on the road.

But that the only encounter I had of that place. Of course I never paid much attention to the ghost car that follow you all the way to the Gay bar.
I think I remember a head light follow me but I never paid attention, so you can't say that I encounter another strange thing.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I heard that the bridge with stairs, people commit suicide there and how the river has a very strong current when a person goes fishing they could possibly be pulled in. In the summer Harriot Island which is also called Raspberry Island is a  very beautiful place to go take pictures. A night its cold and scary because that river runs right into the Mississippi River.

Also I remember that there are some caves in Lily Dale that is forbidden for people to enter. I watched a video on youtube of people exploring the area and was freaked out by the caves. Could there really be monsters or ghost that guards the grounds of the caves? I don't know it could be true because those caves was created by Indians and used as hideouts.

I attached a video so everyone can see what caves I'm talking about...

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: October 09, 2013, 09:35:20 AM »
For all of you that are seeing dab... have you ever read about your third eye? Maybe you should try to close that third eye.

What if you try to but it would not close? Can you put a pirate's eye patch on it?  :knuppel2:

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: October 09, 2013, 09:48:23 AM »
:2funny: :2funny: I've been reading a bit about the third eye.  There's certain things that you have to do in order to close it. Not sure if it will work though.

Tell us more about this third eye, it sounds so interesting. ::)

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: October 09, 2013, 10:00:26 AM »
:knuppel2: :knuppel2: >:( :idiot2:

Lol.  :2funny: I'm going to tell a story again.

So in WI there is this highway(not sure if its a highway or a freeway), highway 10 is what people call it.
There has been a lot of stories about this highway. I have been on it once and it's pretty scary. There is a long mile of just forest and no buildings or anything around. When your driving through this late at night, you can barely see anything even with high beams on. Pretty scary too about the story that ghost roams around this highway looking for who killed them and trucks crashing into you but when you look back in your rear mirror nothing is there. No signs of an accident or anything, just a replay of incidents that occur there. A lot of people say to stay out of this highway but who can resist the cold stories that this highway hides.

MovKuam

« Reply #3805 on: October 09, 2013, 10:35:41 AM »
For all of you that are seeing dab... have you ever read about your third eye? Maybe you should try to close that third eye.

I need my third eye to look for you  ;D

some folks call the third eye as mind eye. it is when you go to bed and close your eyes and you starting to see craps flying blah blah like that.

MovKuam

« Reply #3806 on: October 09, 2013, 01:43:29 PM »
You can't see me because I did some vodoo to your third eye.  :2funny: Yes, i read and it was pretty interesting..

vodoo only works for black people.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: October 09, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
The third eye... is that like the third arm? :):):):):; lol never heard of the third eye.

MovKuam

« Reply #3808 on: October 09, 2013, 02:55:05 PM »
The third eye... is that like the third arm? :):):):):; lol never heard of the third eye.

I'm sure you heard of third leg.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: October 09, 2013, 02:56:47 PM »
I'm you heard of third leg.
hahaa third arm third leg. they are both the same. lol use it differently. or is it?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:59:52 PM by saki saki »

Advertisements