Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590234 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3840 on: November 18, 2013, 05:37:30 PM »
LOL, gosh after reading what I wrote I failed so much at grammar.  :2funny:
We really really suck @ what we rite.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gawmp

« Reply #3841 on: November 19, 2013, 12:44:16 PM »
This happened to me during the end of Summer in 2005. I have to say that I have never been sat on or had ever experienced something like this before.

I was visitng a friend in MN and one morning I had dropped her off at work and came back home because I was going to go somewhere and needed her car. I came back to her apartment and got myself ready and left. I didn't return home until it almost noon or a little after. I was tired, so I figured I lay on the couch and take a nap before I go and pick my friend up from work. Her apartment was on the second floor if i can remember correctly. I had the sliding door to the balcony opened. The traffic on the highway was obviously loud, and I can feel the light wind as it came into the apartment through the opened sliding door. I was laying down on the couch with my feet towards the sliding door. While I was slowly dozing off, I can hear the traffic and two little laughing and seemed like they were playing outside. All of the sudden, I could not move. I tried to open my eyes, but they did not want to open. All the while, I can still hear the girls talking and laughing through the sliding door from the first floor. I tried to move my arm, but to no avail. I tried to scream in hopes that the scream will break me free of whatever it is that is happening to me. The attempt to scream did no good either. After all attempts failed, I thought to myself I will give it one last try by moving my arms. I gave it all my might and with a hard jerk, my left arm with was on my stomach, finally moved. Once it moved, my body was back to normal. I stood up and asked myself what happened.

It was strange because all the while this was happening, i was fully aware of the sounds from the two girls and the traffic. I mean I can hear it clearly, and i didn't feel like i had fallen asleep.

I didn't tell my friend until after I came back home because she lived alone and I didn't want to scare her. After I told her, she started sensing that someone was always watching her. Whenever she's in her bedroom, it seemed like someone was watching her from the living room and vice versa.

Gawmp

« Reply #3842 on: November 19, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »
Yikes! I advised that after you are freed from being sat on. Don't immediately fall sleep because it will happen instantly again. Try to walk around or fully opened your eyes and stay awake for a few minutes. Scary.. I only had it happened to me a like 2-3 times but it's a scary experience.

HS - this was the first and last time it happened to me. Like I said, i have never been sat on before either nor have I personally experienced any supernatural phenomenon.

I didn't go back to nap after that. Once I got up, I stayed up and then went to pick up my friend.

Gawmp

« Reply #3843 on: November 19, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »
Then perhaps, it was her house. I moved to stay with my brother and his wife temporary one time. The first time, it happened to me. I was so scared. I left their place. LOL

Well the thing is, she never felt anything like that before until that incident happened to me, then after that is when she started having that feeling.

She's moved from that place a long time ago. I never heard her say anything about having those feelings or senses after she moved out.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: November 20, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »
HS, why don't you tell us some of your own ghostly encounters?
Would luv to hear some of ur's.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: November 20, 2013, 03:34:19 PM »
Well tell us then.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: November 20, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
I remember ur wash'n machine\>!</. did you have more? It's being while since I log back on.. What page was it on.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: November 20, 2013, 04:15:07 PM »
There you go.. I'm so happy now.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: November 20, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »
^^^ HA Ha. :)

Offline Kvang331

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: November 21, 2013, 01:44:34 PM »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:20:51 AM by Kvang331 »

The most important woman in my life is my mom, but that can change ;)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: November 27, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
Tell us more about these houses. I use to live in Mt. Airy and heard a lot of strange stuff, and a few from Plaza. not a whole lot from where you live.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: November 27, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »
Yikes! I advised that after you are freed from being sat on. Don't immediately fall sleep because it will happen instantly again. Try to walk around or fully opened your eyes and stay awake for a few minutes. Scary.. I only had it happened to me a like 2-3 times but it's a scary experience.
Back then when I use smoke, and I would get sit on. I would wake up and light up a Cig, take a few puffs and put it in my ash tray and go back to sleep.

Offline Kvang331

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: December 02, 2013, 10:39:04 AM »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:19:59 AM by Kvang331 »

The most important woman in my life is my mom, but that can change ;)

sharox

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3853 on: January 02, 2014, 01:13:44 PM »
It's not tat they are going crazy..it's call all timer. My grandma had tat wen me and my dad went to visit her in Wis. She saw me and knew who i was, byt later asked who i was..or who we all were.. she was tell my dad about the bull cow back in Laos.. or ppl from the past visiting her. She was talking all strange.. then she would fall alseep talking about Laos..you know OG..and their past yrs. In the Vietnam war...1 week later we got a call from my dad's younger bro, saying tat my grandma past on.and to tell my dad..

I think you're talking about Alzheimer.

Sorry, I'm new and still trying to catch up on the stories.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: January 02, 2014, 06:49:44 PM »

I think you're talking about Alzheimer.

Sorry, I'm new and still trying to catch up on the stories.
Hahaa. yeah, but it sounds like all timers. heheee

Advertisements