Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590208 times)

Snake

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3870 on: March 27, 2014, 07:33:34 PM »
--Not my story--

This one was told to me by a Columbus officer that works the West side. In the Hilltop area of Columbus (not a place to go without a gun... you could end up as a ghost!) there is a cemetery called Camp Chase. It has over 2000 confederate graves packed together and surrounded by a large stone wall. In the center is a statue of a civil war era soldier, and a large rock with writing on it.

The officer that told me this, said that he often chased kids out of there, as they would sneak in for a quiet place to light up a doobie or to drink a beer. He said one night he stopped his car down from the gate and heard some teenagers in there playing around. He said that he decided to scare them, and started to look for a quick way around the back, where he might be able to sneak in undetected.

He said he heard one of the boys say, "What was that?" and numerous follow up comments from the other kids. He said he stood still as he was afraid that they had heard him. He heard them say it again, and one kid start to whimper. He then said they started to yell, and he could hear a girl crying, so he dropped the idea of scaring them and ran around to the front gates. He said that as he ran in, they came running out past him, yelling all the way.

He told me that when he got inside he shined his light all around, and didn't see anything. He said he then walked over to the side of the wall where he had heard them, and smiled, because they had abandoned their beer and their penthouse magazine.

He said that right then he saw something move out of the corner of his eye, like a flash of smoke between the stones about 15 stones away. He said he shined his light over there, and started to walk toward the area, thinking that maybe one of the kids had stayed behind. He said he then saw the flash of grayish smoke about 10 stones away, again to his left, even though he was now heading toward where he had originally seen it.

He said he did a quick 360, shining his light all over the place. About that time he heard a woman's voice, but he couldn't make out the words. He said the voice just sounded alternately sad and angry. He told me that he kept spinning around, and that he saw the "misty form" moving as fast as a college sprinter, in a tighter and tighter circle around him. He said that in two quick revolutions it went from about 5 stones away to about 2, and all the while the voice of this woman kept getting louder, at this point like a hysterical crying.

He said that when the thing went around him the last time he tripped against a stone while moving backwards, fell, and dropped his light, which went out. He told me that he just had the most horrible feeling, like if he didn't get up right then a pair of hands was going to grab him from the grave he landed on. He said he jumped straight up, and ran as fast as he could, through the gate and across the street.

He told me that it took him ten minutes to work up the courage to go back to his cruiser by the wall.

I've been in there, and I think it is a neat place. I would go back again. Then again, I haven't been chased by a gray, wailing, mist creature.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: March 28, 2014, 10:04:52 PM »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: April 01, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »
^^^Dam bro, I can't read HmnG. So that FB siteis useless to me. Although PH GS is lacking some good storys, HGS FB has a lot of creepy ones. But like I say from the geko, I'll only share mine in PH.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: April 02, 2014, 10:45:49 AM »
^^^Dam bro, I can't read HmnG. So that FB siteis useless to me. Although PH GS is lacking some good storys, HGS FB has a lot of creepy ones. But like I say from the geko, I'll only share mine in PH.

It's just a video, no writing.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3874 on: April 02, 2014, 11:25:33 AM »
I heard a true story heard from a reputable source.  Will post later so stay tune. 

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: April 03, 2014, 07:04:47 PM »
Oh snap!!! who's that???

Like this post: -1

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: April 06, 2014, 03:37:49 AM »
Here's a story from a friend who thought she was goin crazy for a long time.

In the winter of 2007, Mee's oldest sister Sha, was found murdered in an apartment near her college. Her sister was only 24 at the time. Mee was 19.
The coroner's report stated that Sha had been dead for about a week. However, Mee had told the family, she had just talked to Sha earlier in the day and they had just had lunch yesterday. During lunch, Mee said Sha had given her a sovenier thing that looked like dried clay and twig molded in shape of a human. She showed her family.
This sparked further investigation with homicide detectives. After searching phone records, there was no calls or texts placed from Sha's phone for the last week or so. And no record of received calls from her on Mee's phone.
Survelliance showed Mee at the restaurant, alone.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

ZongDauHang

« Reply #3877 on: April 07, 2014, 01:51:36 AM »
Here's a story from a friend who thought she was goin crazy for a long time.

In the winter of 2007, Mee's oldest sister Sha, was found murdered in an apartment near her college. Her sister was only 24 at the time. Mee was 19.
The coroner's report stated that Sha had been dead for about a week. However, Mee had told the family, she had just talked to Sha earlier in the day and they had just had lunch yesterday. During lunch, Mee said Sha had given her a sovenier thing that looked like dried clay and twig molded in shape of a human. She showed her family.
This sparked further investigation with homicide detectives. After searching phone records, there was no calls or texts placed from Sha's phone for the last week or so. And no record of received calls from her on Mee's phone.
Survelliance showed Mee at the restaurant, alone.

Is this story suppose to be scary? Because I find it to be rather sweet. okay it was scary too. lol Mee should feel bless. Please let her know that. :)

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: April 08, 2014, 04:04:06 AM »
Lol when she told a few of us, it was scary.  I will. :)

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Fresno559

« Reply #3879 on: April 09, 2014, 11:44:59 AM »
More stories please

iHmongFatBoy

« Reply #3880 on: April 09, 2014, 04:40:49 PM »
my dad story back in lao or thailand idk  8)

when my dad was still young he hunting with his brother. his brother was probably 7-8 at that time. it was night so my dad said for them to rest at the farm house. they made a little fire inside and his little brother went to sleep. my dad was laying down but not asleep yet. he say he saw a little poj ntxooj about the size of a toddler and her hair all the way down to the ground. it came through the wall and went to play with the fire ashes. i guess the little girl didnt see them sleeping. that time my dad got really scared so he grab his gun and shot one time to the ceiling. scared the shit out of the little girl. she scream real loud ran away. his brother was awake by the gun shot and my dad told them to run home in the middle of the night. my old man told his little brother to run in front of him. he fire a couple more shot in front, left, right, and back of them. it got very windy after he scared the little girl. the bushes were being blown like a tornado coming. couple days later they got sick but did jingle bell now they are all good.

Like this post: +2

iHmongFatBoy

« Reply #3881 on: April 22, 2014, 11:53:14 PM »
it started as a dream first

my mom had a dream that someone was knocking their door at night. she grab a flashlight and went to open the door. the flashlight wouldnt work at the door and she saw a tall dark figure grab a hold of both her wrist. she scream for her mother to come help her thats when she woke up crying. she got sick couple days later. so the shaman came and told her mom that something was trying to take my mom as it wife. During that time my dad was seeing my mom as lovers. when my dad went to go visit her they suggest that my dad hu plig for her to let that thing know that my mom is marry to my dad. the thing never came back and they gave birth to 6 sons and 5 daughters and still marry.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3882 on: April 23, 2014, 03:24:16 AM »
good stories IHmongFatBoy.  More please  O0

iHmongFatBoy

« Reply #3883 on: April 23, 2014, 10:58:52 AM »
good stories IHmongFatBoy.  More please  O0

Thank you just remembering anothering one.

I forgot where my mom they were going at the time just that they were traveling to another town that was far away. There was a group of 5 people that consist of 3 kids and 2 adults. They reach a river and the grandpa told the kids(my mom was still a kid) that what ever they catch don't cook it. It was just a little river maybe ankle high. They had catch some craw fish. They had made camp near the river because it was getting dark. During night they cook the craw fish and forgotten not too. Later that night they were asleep except the grandpa because he was still up smoking opium. It start to get windy out of no where. Grandpa thought that was strange. He suddenly remember that he told the kids not to cook anything they catch from the river. So he perform a little ritual to ask for forgiveness and to ask for permission to rest in the territory for the night. The wind stop blowing. Next morning grandpa waited until they were out of the area and lecture at the kids not to cook anything anymore because Bigfoot was about to come for them.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:25:59 AM by iHmongFatBoy »

mronline

« Reply #3884 on: April 24, 2014, 12:42:45 PM »
one year ago, my bros and i were heading out early to fish at this lake....in socal to get the best fishing spot. to make the story very short, once we arrived to the fishing spot, we noticed a dark figure shadowing the shore area with his fishing rode. we were like wtf... it is too early for anyone to be here this early beside us. as we are approaching him something like 100 feet away,  he literately vanishing  into thin air but his cigarette smoke  still lingering on for few minutes.  we looked at each other with goose bumps all over. later on that morning,  we found out that several days back. ib tus mekas fisher man was drown as he  kayak capsized several feet where were about to fish. 

Like this post: +1

Advertisements