Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 994646 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +373
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #4005 on: February 05, 2018, 06:43:06 AM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +280
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:08 AM »
Hmong guy went fishing.  Took the bud light n hid it in a nearby Bush cuz the cops do roam that famous fishing hole.  He came to reload on the drinks and while digging in the bush that one night, he saw a pair of feet stood by his beer.  He looked up and saw a figure.  Eff the beer, he ran and all of his buddies could not reel up their pole fast enough to run with him.  On the drive home is when he told the story. 

The Hmong say not to say that you are going home or the spirit will follow you home.  Just say you are going to get more bait and come back later. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: February 27, 2018, 06:47:21 AM »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: May 01, 2018, 07:58:31 PM »
Oh, man! I don't know how I can grope in the mornings to go fishing anymore.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: July 12, 2018, 12:50:03 AM »
hey folks....this is the truth about ghosts and spirits okay....

they do exist....but if you don't ever want to encounter a ghost, you have to live your life like you don't believe in them at all....like demons, ghosts thrive on fear, softeness and sensitivity...

but if you're like me, and you're not afraid of anything or anyone, and you'll fight anything and anyone anyday any where...lols not even the most evil ghost will dare come mess with you...lols

okay, so this is a true story....one time a few friends dared me to walk into the cemetary alone.....this was way back when Hmong folks still had funerals at this one funeral home right in the cemetary, with a morgue next to it...those of you in Sactown, probably know where this is...haha

so I walk through the cemetary, determine to win 100 bucks....while walking through the cemetary, all I thought about, this is cheesy as duck, but all I thought or imagine myself as was, Barney...lols

all I heard were a few crickets, saw a shadowy figure that hid behind a wall as they saw me walking, a angry face with no body approaching me but I punch it back to where it came from, lols....and then I even saw a few stray cats..but i think they were real cats...lols

so yup...i got to the other side of the cemetary....wa ited for my friends to drive to the other side to pick me...when I saw them approaching, I hid behind a rock...and scare the living shit out of them......lols

so yup, folks, it's really just your mind ducking with you.....

so who wants to dare me to walk in the cemetary again?? this time I'm asking for 10k....lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: July 13, 2018, 10:39:25 PM »
this is probably not really a ghost story...but i remember a while back..me and my brother n law went to do some river fishing....We got to a spot and as we descended down the bank...not even half way...we say what look like to be a altar.....it definitely look like a altar that was made by at a asian culture...It had the incense sticks and the asian bowls with rice...

my brother n law hit me on the shoulder and said "let's go"...thought he mean go fishing, but we both went back to the car and came back home....lols on our way home...he told me....since he was in front of me and saw it first...he said he literally saw the shrubs around the altar moved, otherwise it would had been pretty hard to see the altar....it was pretty well hidden.... :-X

possibly the altar was made by a Hmong or Mien...I think it was possibly a "spirit release" altar...but I know Hmong folks don't go out to nature to release the spirit of a deceased??? I think i heard once, the Mien does that....and that it's not always for good intentions, but bad...releasin g evil spirits to bring someone bad luck or misfortune.... . :-X sorry, if i offend any Mien...just stating what I heard a long while back...

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +280
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: July 13, 2018, 10:47:33 PM »
This page is 1o years ago. 

Talking about ph ghost, I went back to page one and saw some names that are ph ghosts.  I truly missed them all.  They all legend.   :'(

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Advertisements