Advertisement

Author Topic: an Ode to trancEformErs  (Read 767851 times)

bootee

Re: an Ode to trancEformErs
« Reply #6330 on: March 27, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »
dude, he's gonna be at Heat on the 6th and then at Vangard on the 11th. i'd go to BOTH!!
i gotta drive 1.5 hours to see him in SF and i paid $30.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

kaiyu

« Reply #6331 on: March 27, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »
you'll be at both??..really..haha ...i can't do mondays...err. ..but fo sure saturday....ev en if i have to go by myself cause buddies are kinda iffy of going now..errr...

dude, he's gonna be at Heat on the 6th and then at Vangard on the 11th. i'd go to BOTH!!
i gotta drive 1.5 hours to see him in SF and i paid $30.

LAG

« Reply #6332 on: March 27, 2009, 11:04:29 AM »
 ::)

kaiyu

« Reply #6333 on: March 27, 2009, 11:05:19 AM »
damn wish it starts at 6 and ends like 12 or 2am, don't feel like doing an all niter...ruins my weekend..haha. .but avb's gig is an exception..

bootee

« Reply #6334 on: March 27, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »
you'll be at both??..really..haha ...i can't do mondays...err. ..but fo sure saturday....ev en if i have to go by myself cause buddies are kinda iffy of going now..errr...

i said i'd do both ..meaning if i lived there.
and i'd like to do it too ..but i'm leaving to Mn on Wednesday that week.

damn wish it starts at 6 and ends like 12 or 2am, don't feel like doing an all niter...ruins my weekend..haha. .but avb's gig is an exception..

you're such a party pooper.

(gigolow)

« Reply #6335 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42:02 AM »
:liar:

a novel?  ;D

dude TI .25 poker machines own!!!  ;)

kaiyu

« Reply #6336 on: March 27, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »
what's there to do in mn besides july 4th? fishing there is the best part..haha.... clubbing,bar, and pool hall are cool cause i get to see a lot of hmong folks, hmm...but i really dislike cold weather....is mn weather getting better?

i said i'd do both ..meaning if i lived there.
and i'd like to do it too ..but i'm leaving to Mn on Wednesday that week.

you're such a party pooper.

bootee

« Reply #6337 on: March 27, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »
what's there to do in mn besides july 4th? fishing there is the best part..haha.... clubbing,bar, and pool hall are cool cause i get to see a lot of hmong folks, hmm...but i really dislike cold weather....is mn weather getting better?

just going to visit friends and party.  :)

(gigolow)

« Reply #6338 on: March 27, 2009, 11:52:26 AM »

its SPRING officially as of march 21st but its 38 degrees  >:(

kaiyu

« Reply #6339 on: March 27, 2009, 11:52:49 AM »
anyone ever gone to a show by yourselves?...is it scary or pretty chill?....haha....i usually lose my group at every shows...i guess it's ok..it's only 30 mins away...:)

kaiyu

« Reply #6340 on: March 27, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »
38 degrees??..woah....that's cold....here it's upper 70's.....i was in nc earlier..and it's nice  there too...

its SPRING officially as of march 21st but its 38 degrees  >:(

(gigolow)

« Reply #6341 on: March 27, 2009, 11:56:08 AM »
anyone ever gone to a show by yourselves?...is it scary or pretty chill?....haha....i usually lose my group at every shows...i guess it's ok..it's only 30 mins away...:)

theres NO shows up here. just CLUB events. theres plenty of hmong folks who go catch DJs @ the club up here. to bad our clubs close @ 2am :( at least 3am! and stop selling liquor @ 2am  ::)

kaiyu

« Reply #6342 on: March 27, 2009, 11:56:47 AM »
i have a friend there too...i talked to him once he said " dude you gotta come visit me sometimes...we'll go barhopping like there's no tomorrow..."...hmm....i dont drink anymore...errr ...

just going to visit friends and party.  :)

kaiyu

« Reply #6343 on: March 27, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »
theres too many raves with big dj names spinning here, and local clubs with big dj names too....but it's tough to get buddies to go..because there are other things to do also.....just to name a few i like to check out 420, AVB in hollywood, ferry corsten in may, edc in june, and hopefully a tiesto gig before summer hoping for Tiesto only concert at the arena or vanguard....bu t avb on 4/11 will do for now..

theres NO shows up here. just CLUB events. theres plenty of hmong folks who go catch DJs @ the club up here. to bad our clubs close @ 2am :( at least 3am! and stop selling liquor @ 2am  ::)

(gigolow)

« Reply #6344 on: March 27, 2009, 12:04:07 PM »
theres too many raves with big dj names spinning here, and local clubs with big dj names too....but it's tough to get buddies to go..because there are other things to do also.....just to name a few i like to check out 420, AVB in hollywood, ferry corsten in may, edc in june, and hopefully a tiesto gig before summer hoping for Tiesto only concert at the arena or vanguard....bu t avb on 4/11 will do for now..

up here theres people who GO! its just? we dont get enuff of it. or good shows. its all @ the club which is fine but it lacks the UMPFH that cali has. but? beggars cant be choosers.

Advertisements