Advertisement

Author Topic: an Ode to trancEformErs  (Read 767542 times)

bootee

Re: an Ode to trancEformErs
« Reply #6360 on: March 27, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »
its cool. its cool.  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

kaiyu

« Reply #6361 on: March 27, 2009, 12:31:26 PM »
be nice if there were such thing is a Dj club weekly meetings.....j ust chill listen to people playing their freestyle set....and give comments and advices..hehe. ....in NC you can play your music so loud and the neighbors 100 meters away don't even complain..haha ....we don't have basements here in cali...errr... .my cousin in NC turned his basement to a lookalike night club..haha..po ol table, lighting, and large screen special effects..no need to go clubbing..just go there...it's just like the club..hehe...o pen bar too...has a dance area....the walls are cemented so the noise is kept at minimal...

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 12:34:09 PM by kaiyu »

(gigolow)

« Reply #6362 on: March 27, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »
it is all good :) always. you know me? ill go anywhere AS LONG as the music is THERE! im about the music. if music is banging! we are GOING!  8)

bootee

« Reply #6363 on: March 27, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »
i been to NC.

i forgot what club my sister's bf took me but they played House music. it was small but it was a nice lounging place.

bootee

« Reply #6364 on: March 27, 2009, 12:36:34 PM »
it is all good :) always. you know me? ill go anywhere AS LONG as the music is THERE! im about the music. if music is banging! we are GOING!  8)

so, edc is completely out for you?

LAG

« Reply #6365 on: March 27, 2009, 12:36:43 PM »
i never been to ruby  :'(

(gigolow)

« Reply #6366 on: March 27, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »
be nice if there were such thing is a Dj club weekly meetings.....j ust chill listen to people playing their freestyle set....and give comments and advices..hehe. ....in NC you can play your music so loud and the neighbors 100 meters away don't even complain..haha ....we don't have basements here in cali...errr... .my cousin in NC turned his basement to a lookalike night club..haha..po ol table, lighting, and large screen special effects..no need to go clubbing..just go there...it's just like the club..hehe...o pen bar too...has a dance area....the walls are cemented so the noise is kept at minimal...

AK is going to do that to his basement too! his DJ gear is all set up down there. its carpeted. the sound cant be heard from outside. we've rented 2 12" mackies and banged it as loud as we could and it was just right! unless people keep going out to smoke then thats the only way the noise will be heard. but his neighbors are cool! we party there all the time.  8)

(gigolow)

« Reply #6367 on: March 27, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »
so, edc is completely out for you?

no. NOT completely. i gotta call DMV to give me a temp license to drive to and from. im looking for a job as we speak. IF i get my TEMP DL. im gonna ask my old work place if they will take me back.

bootee

« Reply #6368 on: March 27, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »
i never been to ruby  :'(

you always turn me down when i invite you.
remember when heavygrinder came? you ignored me. lol

bootee

« Reply #6369 on: March 27, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »
no. NOT completely. i gotta call DMV to give me a temp license to drive to and from. im looking for a job as we speak. IF i get my TEMP DL. im gonna ask my old work place if they will take me back.

oh, ok.

i think edc is going to be an expensive trip. lol

kaiyu

« Reply #6370 on: March 27, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
yeah as long as the neighbors don't complain....th en the party is on all night long...until u drunk the f-out.....haha..

AK is going to do that to his basement too! his DJ gear is all set up down there. its carpeted. the sound cant be heard from outside. we've rented 2 12" mackies and banged it as loud as we could and it was just right! unless people keep going out to smoke then thats the only way the noise will be heard. but his neighbors are cool! we party there all the time.  8)

(gigolow)

« Reply #6371 on: March 27, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
oh, ok.

i KNOW its going to be an expensive trip! i still gotta pay $680 still for my license reinstatement fee! so far ive only paid for the court fees and fines. $707 :P

kaiyu

« Reply #6372 on: March 27, 2009, 12:41:47 PM »
not if everyone pitch in for the mo..and etc...haha.

oh, ok.

kaiyu

« Reply #6373 on: March 27, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »
can't you do community service to pay off the court fees and fines?

i KNOW its going to be an expensive trip! i still gotta pay $680 still for my license reinstatement fee! so far ive only paid for the court fees and fines. $707 :P

(gigolow)

« Reply #6374 on: March 27, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
not if everyone pitch in for the mo..and etc...haha.

the mo and stuff im not worried about. its the airfare lol  :P

Advertisements