Advertisement

Author Topic: an Ode to trancEformErs  (Read 767444 times)

superchick

Re: an Ode to trancEformErs
« Reply #9465 on: May 13, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »
i use to dream of HOLers. but that was only because i was hanging out with them too much.
after the spring died out ..i was normal again. lol

that year.. LOL  I used all my sick hours  ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #9466 on: May 13, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »
that year.. LOL  I used all my sick hours  ;D ;D

Yes!! ahahaha!!

LAG

« Reply #9467 on: May 13, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »
LAG pho special! and a shot of Crown Royal. remember that!  ;)

pick me up!  ;D

(gigolow)

« Reply #9468 on: May 13, 2009, 04:33:30 PM »
pick me up!  ;D

ill have my license back by then!  :D :D :D

kaiyu

« Reply #9469 on: May 13, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »
how weird....lol.. ......i used to have a dreams being locked up in a dungeon back in the medieval times.....same setting, same feeling, same time....comes and goes......hmm. .must be hero before..i guess..haha... and other times i dreamed of the country life like....being in the old western world....runni ng through fields....gett ing chased...shot at....hmm..kin da makes me wonder why i like old western movies....haha h...i love the country life though..hehe.. .*sighs..those midwest years in co...ua teb with parents...haha h..

before i started HOL ..i use to have dreams about being on the computer typing an essay!! hahahahahaha!!

bootee

« Reply #9470 on: May 13, 2009, 04:36:39 PM »
how weird....lol.. ......i used to have a dreams being locked up in a dungeon back in the medieval times.....same setting, same feeling, same time....comes and goes......hmm. .must be hero before..i guess..haha... and other times i dreamed of the country life like....being in the old western world....runni ng through fields....gett ing chased...shot at....hmm..kin da makes me wonder why i like old western movies....haha h...i love the country life though..hehe.. .*sighs..those midwest years in co...ua teb with parents...haha h..

ok, you're weird. lol

(gigolow)

« Reply #9471 on: May 13, 2009, 04:38:27 PM »
oh i had a dream i was DJing @ a massive once woke up and i was @ a massive! TAO! LOL  :D :D :D ROLLING BALLS! lol

bootee

« Reply #9472 on: May 13, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »
lol.

dude, after i came back from Miami ..i was having massive dreams about Armin and Tiesto like crazy!!! ahahahahahahah ahaha

superchick

« Reply #9473 on: May 13, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

super weird!

(gigolow)

« Reply #9474 on: May 13, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »
yeah one time i was dreaming about being @ a rave kicking (dancing) in my sleep! my niece was like? uncle douly you shouldnt listen to trance in your headphones when you're napping!?  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kaiyu

« Reply #9475 on: May 13, 2009, 04:50:00 PM »
yes i was once a country boy....ua teb, shoot at birds with slingshots in the forest, i can fish all day all night, scar on my face, stitches on my arm, sweat on my face, fight crickets..haha ..didn't know crickets can fight like bettas, play marbles in the field..etc..et c... only thing i can't do is eat live killed chickens or other birds...ewwww. ....pukes....

bootee

« Reply #9476 on: May 13, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »
only thing i can't do is eat live killed chickens or other birds...ewwww. ....pukes....

i just had to laugh at this. live killed chickens. wtf? LOL
its freshly killed chicken. ahahaha

(gigolow)

« Reply #9477 on: May 13, 2009, 04:52:53 PM »
would you guys eat pho or drink the broth of freshly killed chicken broth tho?!  ???

bootee

« Reply #9478 on: May 13, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »
would you guys eat pho or drink the broth of freshly killed chicken broth tho?!  ???

freshly killed broth with rice is cool with me. lol. depends how the broth tastes tho.

kaiyu

« Reply #9479 on: May 13, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
hey i used to have a pet chicken ok....until my dad killed it..while i was at school...errr. ..came back home..wtf..wha t's that on the table?...omg...no!!!!!!!

i just had to laugh at this. live killed chickens. wtf? LOL
its freshly killed chicken. ahahaha

Advertisements