Advertisement

Author Topic: Adventures with Chloe...  (Read 70313 times)

LeLaaay

Re: Adventures with Chloe...
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »
who are the hot chicks?  ;D

a funny story the other day, my roommate and i went to chipotle and got some burritos.  I was in the kitchen and  the roommate decided he was going to go eat and watch tv, he comes back into the kitchen to get some soda and goes back into the living room, I hear a scream  ;D ;D ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Paisley eat his burrito!!!!!!!!!!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

FYI my email inbox is still empty  ::)
LOL

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SouthernBelle

« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »
OMFG Chloe!!!  My house is a hazard to naughty puppies!!!  :D :D

I'm lucky I checked on her b/c she was REALLY quiet.  Usually when she's that quiet, it's either A) She's getting into no good around the house or B) She's sleeping!  Today she was stuck!  :D :D 

So we are sitting there after I get her undone and she sees someone walk by the front of the house through the window and she barks like crazy THEN she sees her uncle (my brother)'s car and him unlocking the gate and she goes crazy!!  Her tail is waggin' like crazy and she gets super excited to see him and barks at him in her teasing bark tone (yes there is a difference in tones in dog barkings).  It was the funniest sight!  It looked like she was going to jump out of the window to get to her favorite uncle! Too bad I didn't capture a video but I did capture this photo...  ;D ;D 

I'm gonna miss my girl...  :'(

LeLaaay

« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »
Chloe is sooo darn cute!!

SouthernBelle

« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »
Chloe is sooo darn cute!!
She has her moments! :D :D

SouthernBelle

« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »
FL was fabulous!  I just had the most fun and so many great memories!  Met so many people and the weather was fantastic!  I got a nice lil' winter tan going down there!  :)

On the road...

Peek-a-boo! ;)
Broke into the playground..
Made a new lil' friemd...
Never expected to run into a PH'er!

More to come when I have some time...  Those are just the "fun" one. ;D ;D

===//===

My PH secret santa rocks!  It was CHIPPY!   Thank you for the lovely surprise!  I totally LOVED it! :)

A cute TY Christmas doggie with an envelope from Santa around his neck.  Inside was a gift card to PetSmart.  He also included a lovely card, some candy canes, and airhead candies.  It really brighten my day and Chloe and I appreciate it!   :-* :-*

===//===

I missed Chloe so I was glad to see her when I got home but I am super exhausted! :D  Auntie watched her and auntie also got her a new sweater.  Look how much she loves her Auntie now? ;D ;D

And us tonight..

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 12:27:12 PM by SouthernBelle »

SouthernBelle

« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2008, 10:23:41 AM »
Chloe and I are off to Grandma & Grandpa for X-mas but we wanted to wish everyone on PH a Merry Christimas!  We hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas tomorrow! May everyone get all they wish and hope for!   Be safe all! :)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »
hey belle..who's that gorgeous lady with u?  =)

merry christmas thiab happy new year rau neb nawb.. 8)

tus hluas nkauj ntawd yog koj tus phooj ywg zoo zoo thiab os - txhob lam dag dag li koj tsis paub os! ;D ;D

Anyways, hope you and yours had a great Christmas and Happy New Year too!

SouthernBelle

« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »
Christmas was fantastic!  I feel like all I've done is cooked and ate the whole time I've been on "vacation" from work...  Tis the season right? ;D ;D

Hope everyone that I had addresses received their cards.  Here's what I finally came up with:

Yesterday we welcomed Baby Reinhold into this world...  She's totally precious!!  :)

I got a nice tan from FL so I'm ready for some midwest weather so woo hoo, here I fly out tomorrow to bring in the new years in the midwest!  I'm so excited and I know it will be one of the best new years of my life if I can make it in one piece!  

2008 was a FULL year for me so looking back, I wouldn't have it any other way!  Lots of changes and what a rollercoast ride!  :D :D   However, I still feel pretty fortunate so here's to an even better 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PH'ERS!   Be safe in your celebrations and travels and may 2009 bring you and yours only the best! :)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 12:27:35 PM by SouthernBelle »

SouthernBelle

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2009, 11:26:50 PM »
MN was too much fun!  Too cold though...  Pics to be posted later, maybe...  

I came back to lots of rain, work, stress, and drama already!  What a great way to start the new year!  Ugh! :D :D

Chloe had some really bad bleeding marks on her body and I had to take her to the vet ASAP.  She will be ok but the visit costed me $200 for medications!  :o  Turns out she has Demodectic Mange.  It is caused by a microscopic insect, a mite, which lives under the skin around hair shafts.  The mite can be present in small numbers on healthy pets and can cause no problems.  For several reasons, often including immune system suppression, individual pets may develop symptoms that include hair loss, skin redness/swelling, occasionally itching, crusting, and secondary bacterial infection to affected areas.  It is not contagious under normal conditions.  My poor baby!  I have to bathe her twice a week in this shampoo the doc gave me for a month and really scrub her to get the mites out.  I also have to give her antibiotics (amoxicillian pills) twice a day as well as this other intestinal medicine once a day.  I'm scared though because this intestinal medication is the only one out on the market and can cause blindness!  :-\ I will pray for the best for my sweet Chloe...  

After her visit, I let Chloe pick out a new toy (the soccer ball! :P)...   I also got her some treats for the next few weeks to take with her medication too...

Of course, our first one in 2009...

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 12:27:47 PM by SouthernBelle »

SouthernBelle

« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2009, 11:44:40 AM »
It's still too early to know how the medication is affecting her but I am keeping my fingers crossed...

She's super uber tired today I guess because she's been trying to wake up then she realizes Auntie isn't home to play and Mommy is diligently working today that she just goes right back to bed...  It's too funny.  Look at her:

In the picture you can see how severe her skin/coat has become and how alarmed I was when I got back from vacation that I had to take her to the vet on Monday ASAP...  She has a few other very severe spots across her body that you can't see but it's so bad that it was bleeding but thank god it's dried up for now.  I hope she'll be cured after this month...

SouthernBelle

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2009, 09:39:15 AM »
Chloe is more itchy than ever I think! :D :D :D  I will have to bathe her today instead of tomorrow...  Laundry time!  I event got Chloe her own basket for her laundry - towels, her sweaters, toys, etc!  Haha!    Chloe's meds don't seem to be affecting her, my fingers are still crossed...

Look at her being naughty yet acting so innocent!

Had an unexpected visitor Thursday night.  He was very thoughtful and brought me some longan fruit...  I barely meet thoughtful Hmong men anymore....

SouthernBelle

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2009, 12:04:20 AM »

Did you know Kate Winslet was up against Nicole Kidman for the role in Moulin Rouge?  Wow, and she's got an amazing voice....

Here I stand alone
With this weight upon my heart
And it will not go away
In my head I keep on looking back
Right back to the start
Wondering what it was that made you change

Well I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind

What if I had never let you go
Would you be the man I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know

Many roads to take
Some to joy
Some to heart-ache
Anyone can lose their way
And if I said that we could turn it back
Right back to the start
Would you take the chance and make the change

Do you think how it would have been sometimes
Do you pray that I'd never left your side

If I'd stayed
If you'd tried

If only we could turn the hands of time
If I could take you back would you still be mine

'Cos I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind

What if I had never walked away
'Cos I still love you more than I can say
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
We'll never know

Ok Chloe... Chloe... Chloe...

I chopped up some raw chicken breasts to cook broccoli and chicken.  I left them on the counter and went to pick up my phone in my room b/c it was ringing adn I come back and all my meat is gone!  OMG, Chloe climbed up to the counter and ATE all of the raw meat!  I really hope she does not get sick and does not get worms because of her eating raw meats!  OMG!  I still cannot believe her!  >:( >:( >:(  Needless to say, no broccoli & chicken for me.  I ordered it from the Chinese pick-up place because I was starving and did not have the patience to get more and chopp then cook even though mine tastes better!   :-[

Spoiled brat enjoying her new pillow...

SouthernBelle

« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »
My sister who is totally terrifed of dogs has fallen in love w/ Chloe...   This is what happened while I was on vacation...  :smitten:

How can you not love her? OMG...  :-* :-* :-* :-*

I missed American Idol last night but I suppose I didn't miss much...  Speaking of which, here's a great song from an AI.

I feel what I've been feeling for you
Means I am falling for you
Somethings opened up inside of me
And I dream in shades that only can be the colors of you and me
I think we both know what that means
I'll stand inside this promise I've made to myself
that I was meant for you.

If I fall, if I break, if I lose myself in someone
If I give all I am, it'll be with you
When I’m ready to take all that you want me to give
It will be worth the wait
Worth the wait

My heart, I want to save it for you
Don’t want it broken into pieces
I need myself to be whole
And could we just sit and talk a while
Just want to see you smile
Feel your sunlight shining over me

When I’m ready to take all that you want me to give
Worth the wait
Worth all the long nights dreaming of forever
Someday we will be together
I will know it will have have been so worth the wait

Please wait for me

When I'm ready to take
All that you want me to give
Worth the wait
It will have been so worth the wait

I will be worth the wait

(gigolow)

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »
honey, you got me feeling all FLUSH!  :D ;)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »
honey, you got me feeling all FLUSH!  :D ;)
LOL, I'm glad... ;)

Advertisements