Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 231352 times)

(gigolow)

Re: argh.
« Reply #1050 on: June 13, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »
yeah but vinyl sounds good tho

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1051 on: June 13, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »
yea i saw that!! go for it.....just go look first and feel the vibe....the neighborhood.. .the neighbors.... u know!

bootee

« Reply #1052 on: June 13, 2008, 04:32:51 PM »
yeah, i'm gonna go ride by there on Monday after work. i gotta leave to Merced after work today.

bootee

« Reply #1053 on: June 19, 2008, 03:53:22 PM »
I'm listening to .. Airbase featuring Floria Ambra - Denial

I like this song.  :headbang:

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1054 on: June 19, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »
No need for a metaphor, I'm lonely,
No day like the one before, I'm lonely

Without you,
I'm lonely,
Without you

No day like the one before,
I'm burning,
Without you,
I'm burning,
Without you

Without you,
I'm lonely,
Without you

No day like the one before,
I'm burning,
Without you,
I'm burning,
Without you

this is a TIGHT SONG! Tiesto dropped it in Chicago!!!!!

bootee

« Reply #1055 on: June 24, 2008, 10:07:37 AM »
Cleaning out the closet.

I'm all packed. My closet is empty and my room is ready to be stored. I swear when I moved in I didn't have that much stuff. I have 2 big boxes and 2 medium size packed in full. Oh well ...I can't wait to move out.

You know ..when you hear about other people being sick and stuff you show you no sympathy whatsoever but when its your own ..that's when the world starts coming down.

On Saturday, at 6pm ..I went home from a friends house and found nothing to do so I decided to drive to Merced out of the blue. When I went home I said hi to everybody and noticed that my Mom wasn't around so I asked and my little nephew says "Grandma sick lawm os" so I go into her room and said hi to her. She was so tired looking. I began to talk to her and she starts telling me how she fainted in the bathroom.  :sad5: I was shocked nobody took her to the hospital but that's how my Mom is ..She thinks she can fight it and not say anything. At 10pm I decided to take her to the hospital. We waited and waited .. At 3am we finally came home. They couldn't find anything wrong with her except that her blood pressure was a little low and she was really low on fluids.
That's when I started thinking twice about Mn. Then Chuey called me on Sunday being stupid so I had to cancel too. But nothing is stopping my parents from going on their vacation. They're flying to Oregon today and spending a week in Canada. I hope my Mom is feeling alot better now.  :sad11: And I hope she comes back safely. Sigh.

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1056 on: June 24, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »
ill pray for her.....and not just to Tiesto..... :'(

bootee

« Reply #1057 on: June 27, 2008, 10:48:54 AM »
man, i sooooo pulled a muscle at Barcode. i can't even bend down to tie my shoe lace. heck, going to the bathroom is worst!!! ahahahahaha. i'm so tired. today is only my thursday. i just found out i'm working tomorrow.  :-X

bootee

« Reply #1058 on: July 02, 2008, 10:24:13 AM »
I`m on a mission. And I am determined to complete it. OPERATION: I GOTTA MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

So today after work I'm gonna go check out this studio. It looks roomie. I like the way the livingroom/bedroom walks into the closet and then thru to the bathroom. And it has its own room for the kitchen. Small but enough to work with me. Definitely no cook outs.  ;D Its in an okay area ..And its cheap too.
Yesterday I went to look at that 1 bedroom house that was nice looking from the outside. Well, I got to walk inside and OMG!!  :o ..Pictures are so freakn' decieving. LOL!! ...the living room is so freak'n small and its also shared with the stove and sink. and no fridge!!! it only has half a bathroom with a sliding door. the bedroom was okay but the closet was a bit small. I know its only me moving but I wasn't gonna be that ghetto. I liked the windows and the screen door to the side tho. oh yeah!!! and the worst part ...THE OWNER LIVES RIGHT NEXT DOOR!! ahahaha!! AND!! they're Indian!! I don't want to wake up in the morning smelling Indian food. lol.
I really need to get going. I hate depending on people. And especially when I'm at where I first left. Nothings changed yet. And I don't think its going to change until I do move and I can't wait for it.

I'm thinking about requesting Friday off so I can just leave to Merced on Thursday after work.

superchick

« Reply #1059 on: July 03, 2008, 12:03:43 AM »
Keep at it   ;)

bootee

« Reply #1060 on: July 23, 2008, 09:24:39 AM »
You have got on my last nerve and I think its time to take a break. Friend or no friend .. I don't care.

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1061 on: July 23, 2008, 10:45:34 AM »
im sorry

jenniferpark

« Reply #1062 on: July 23, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »
 ;D :D

bootee

« Reply #1063 on: July 24, 2008, 01:28:07 PM »
*cross fingers* ...for the apt tomorrow!

I can't wait to sleep on a bed again. The air mattress is comfortable but I've been having back pains
and that doesn't do me any good. The first thing I'm going to buy when I move out is a TV. LOL!!  ;D

(gigolow)

« Reply #1064 on: July 25, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »
i hope you get your place too.

Offer Nissim feat. Maya - For Your Love (Sied van Riel Remix)

sorry ive been lagging on your cds THEY will get SENT! promisssssssss ssssssssse!  :)

Advertisements