Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 230921 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1320 on: June 18, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »
i need to start listening to my own advices.  :uglystupid2:
can't always be running.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1321 on: June 24, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »
I've got like this itch to lolz!!

but I'm trying to be good. so far June has been nothing but Tiesto and Fresno. Saving it for John O'Callaghan and Richard Durand for July 4th.  8) And waiting for Markus Schulz. I saved a little this month. Which is good. I put more than usual in savings this time.  :D

I think this weekend is going to be a 3 day weekend. One of my stupid ass coworker decided to do something hella fukking stupid so everybody has to pay for it by losing one day of work. I was so fukking mad.  I was yelling at everybody after my Boss left.  :tickedoff: But no one came forward with it so what can I do? Nothing. I guess I'll get ready to leave to Merced tomorrow after work.

bootee

« Reply #1322 on: June 30, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »
trying to sell the truck.

because i'm a girl ..does these guys think i know nothing about cars? ok. i don't but i know a little something.  ;D
ahhhh!! i just want a small car. lol

well, i heard some disturbing news from my parents last weekend when i was home. it was very disappointing. i just couldn't imagine the things they would do for a small dime. we always knew they were the way they were but ..its just this time that they've gone too far. i feel so bad for my parents. sigh.

bootee

« Reply #1323 on: July 02, 2009, 11:22:07 AM »
i'm digging black eyed peas new single "i gotta feeling"   :headbang:

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night

Tonight’s the night night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Let’s spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get off

I know that we’ll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just loose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
And losing all control

Fill up my cup
Mozoltov
Look at her dancing
Just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
And then we’ll do it again

Lets Do it (x5)
And live it up
Lets Do it (x5)
A feeling
That tonight’s gonna be a good night (x2)

bootee

« Reply #1324 on: July 02, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »
well, i sold the car. it was too easy.

the meeka came to look at it. drove it. and liked it. said he'd talk to his mom and let me know in an hour or so.
5 minutes later he comes back knocking on my apt door and says "i just talked to my Mom and we're gonna take it. please just hold it for us while my Mom runs to the bank very quick." so an hour later they came back and voila!! he didn't ask me to lower the price or anything. lol ..the better not bring back the car. hahaha ..i told him its sold as is!!  :) well, i'm gonna save a little more and hope to find me a decent car.

i almost had to walk to work today!! hahahahaha!!
my dad was being a mofo last night after i sold the car. i don't know if he was just joking or not but i was madd!! then i mass text everybody i knew in Sac and asked for a ride to Merced. LOL!! the boys were willing to take me but i had to wait 'til 8pm if i wanted them to. luckily ger answered and was like "i'll take you!!" ...  ;D ;D

J4. can't wait to see Joc. last time i saw him was at Monster Massive '08. i got lost during his set. lol!! was out of my mind.  :D its gonna be fun.

superchick

« Reply #1325 on: July 02, 2009, 12:29:27 PM »
i'm digging black eyed peas new single "i gotta feeling"   :headbang:

Tonight’s the night night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Let’s spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get off

I know that we’ll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just loose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
And losing all control

Fill up my cup
Mozoltov
Look at her dancing
Just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
And then we’ll do it again

Lets Do it (x5)
And live it up
Lets Do it (x5)
A feeling
That tonight’s gonna be a good night (x2)

Love that song!!!  :) >:D

bootee

« Reply #1326 on: July 07, 2009, 09:39:52 AM »
friday, july 3rd

once chick got here we sat around until ger was ready to meet up for pho. after pho we headed out to ger's place where we dranked 48 bottles of Heineken.  :o :o we were up 'til 3:30am!!

saturday, july 4th

woke up at 9am and headed out to have pho again at 10am. after pho i wanted to get some more sleep but since chick was soooooo wide awake i didn't want her to just sit around so i figure ..hey, let's shower and then head out to San Francisco. we walked and walked and ...walked some more until we finally found a spot on the beach. had a 6 pak on the sand and after a while it just got super cold!!! too bad we didn't stay long enough to watch the fireworks on the beach. but then again, it was a great thing we left too because traffic was a biatch!! it took us about 45 minutes to finally get out of Embarcadero.
we got to 1015 at 11pm, which was great because Taj was still spinning. an hour later John O' Callaghan came on and bam!! that's when the fun started!! I really enjoyed his set. It was always :headbang:. No fluffy stuff. while he was spinning I noticed Richard Durand as he walked back there. he was just sippin' on his beer so I figure I take that chance to get a picture with him. I called out his name and waved my phone around until he finally notices me. and he did!! haha ..he pointed for me to meet him on the side of the booth and so I met him. He's so funny!! and it was awesome seeing him for the very first time.

sunday, july 5th

finally woke up at noon. I could've slept some more but I was feeling the pain already. Chick and I headed out to have some pho again. then she decides to chill and wait a little to leave back home. but what did we ended up doing? we grabbed a 12pak and started drinking again. its like we didn't have enough for something. lol!! 3rd drive out we grabbed another 6 pak and the 4th time we got in the car ..we left to Walmart to get a new dvd player and rented Scary Movie 2. hahaha!! oh yea, and Chick cooked us some steaks for dinner.  :D

it was a fun weekend. we just acted like we had so much money to spend. LOL!!!
we're gonna be watching ourselves the next time Chick and I hang out together.  ;D ;D

bootee

« Reply #1327 on: July 07, 2009, 09:40:41 AM »

Richard Durand

John O' Callaghan

bootee

« Reply #1328 on: July 07, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »
omg.

yesterday was just so BLAH!!  :buck2:
after i got off work ..i ate a little and i passed out. i didn't wake up 'til like 9:30pm. i ate a little again and went back to sleep at 11pm. lol!! my legs were hurting like a mofo. when i got up to use the restroom i was cramping everywhere!!! i got me some madd sleep last night tho.  ;D ;D

bootee

« Reply #1329 on: July 08, 2009, 12:54:52 PM »
should i go to a used auto shop and just see what i can find there? i don't need a really good car.
just one that runs great. umm.

bootee

« Reply #1330 on: July 09, 2009, 11:26:13 AM »
to go home this weekend or not? umm.
that's like me asking myself to save money or not. cuz when i'm at home i tend to spend a lot. my little brother and i get bored easily so him and i always tries to find something to do. lol  :D

bootee

« Reply #1331 on: July 16, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
Markus Schulz tonight!!
I just got a pm for something stoooooooooooo pid. hahahaha!! Well, not stupid but I hella laughed.  ;D ;D

I better get myself a car this weekend. I'm starting to hate my sister's car. Today is another triple digit day.  :-\ :-\
I hate driving with her leather seats and no ac car. lol ...

*crosses fingers*

bootee

« Reply #1332 on: July 20, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »
well, markus was awesome.
he played a lot of his old stuff. he surely rocked the house. :headbang:

the next day i tried to go to work. but i was sooooooooooooo o drunk i only stayed for like 2 hours. lolz!!
then i went home and sleep it off. but i didn't sleep that long. i dont' know why but i was so tired when i
was at work. we lounged in pretty much. laid in bed 'til like 3pm.  ;D then i left to Merced.

my 2 younger brothers, my sister in law, and myself went to Los Angeles on Saturday. just for the hell of
it. they've never actually spent time there before. like the beach and stuff. so while there i was like ...
"hey, let's get me a car too!" ..haha!! and what do you know ..i found a car!!  ;D ;D cheap! the guy who
was selling it is moving so he was a little desperate. asking price was $2,900. when my brother called he
talked it down to $2,500 and when we got to his place i noticed that the tags were due so i asked him to do
$2,400 CASH!! and he was like "oh, cash?" and he took it. lolz!!
i didn't get to drive the car home today. i'm having my brothers do some work on it. like the oil change,
tune up, and stuff. the guy who sold the car didn't drive it for 2 months cuz the tags were due and he thought
"hey, i'm gonna be gone anyways. why pay?" ..stupid. i know but its cool.

so, i drove my dad's civic!! i can't stand driving my sister's accord. the no ac plus leather is crazy!!!!!!!!
i only drive it to work and back but damn, its still crazy up in there. hot as  hell. and the drive to merced on
fridays. omg!! you just don't know. i'd be getting out of the car and my shorts/pants would be wet. LOL!!

all in all ...
everything is great. i'm a little broke but great. lolz!!  :)

bootee

« Reply #1333 on: July 21, 2009, 10:36:27 AM »
MARKUS SCHULZ!!

bootee

« Reply #1334 on: July 21, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
Its going to cost me over $200 to register the car.  :o :o I'll wait. I'm not in the rush. lol!!
as long as I have ac in this car that I'm driving at the moment ..I am a-okay!! I will never
drive my sister's car again. I don't know why she doesn't use the money to put some freon
in her car. that's all she needs. her ac isn't busted or anything. she's dumb. and her leather
seats are fukked up!! lol ...I don't know if it was the sun or her kids. but she's gonna need
some new seats if she wants to repair them. no covers are gonna cover all that damage
unless she makes it herself.  ;D

I think I'm gonna have to skip out on Summer Love. looks like I don't have anybody to go
with me. And I kinda want to save it for M.I.K.E on August 1st.

Chuey's gonna go with me to Berkeley today. So I can grab some records. I hope there's
still a lot left. I want to get as many as I can. So if one day that dj comes around ..I will
have something for him/her to sign.  ;D My goal is to find 50 records to get the $20 deal. LOL!!

anywho, another boring day at work.  :-\

Advertisements