Advertisement

Author Topic: Lets Start A Post Your Fish Thread.  (Read 283725 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Start A Post Your Fish Thread.
« Reply #600 on: January 25, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »

This is all the fish I've iced so far this season...I don't have much fishing skills.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

addisonlee

« Reply #601 on: January 25, 2011, 08:22:18 AM »
VillainousHero - Those are some nice eaters! Nice catches!  O0 Door county? I have yet to go ice fishing this year  :'(

blablablablabla

« Reply #602 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:48 PM »
VillainousHero - Those are some nice eaters! Nice catches!  O0 Door county? I have yet to go ice fishing this year  :'(

big sandy, mille lacs, leech?  O0

addisonlee

« Reply #603 on: January 26, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
big sandy, mille lacs, leech?  O0

Little Sturgeon Bay and Sturgeon Bay in 15-30fow have been producing limits of whitefish! Won't last long, get out there while you can. I'm hoping to get out soon. IDK when yet. LOL.

blablablablabla

« Reply #604 on: January 26, 2011, 03:07:27 PM »
Little Sturgeon Bay and Sturgeon Bay in 15-30fow have been producing limits of whitefish! Won't last long, get out there while you can. I'm hoping to get out soon. IDK when yet. LOL.

how much longer you think??  road trip soon??  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 26, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »
big sandy, mille lacs, leech?  O0

Two were from Bemidji and one is from Big Sandy.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

xtcxyooj

« Reply #606 on: January 26, 2011, 05:53:12 PM »
how do those taste like?

blablablablabla

« Reply #607 on: January 26, 2011, 10:00:20 PM »
how do those taste like?

taste like fish I guess.  We smoke them so it taste like smoked fish.   O0

addisonlee

« Reply #608 on: January 27, 2011, 08:53:13 AM »
how much longer you think??  road trip soon??  ;D

I talked to my cousin's how are unemployed and go ice fishing at least 2-3 times a week up in Little Sturgeon Bay and they said it'll be hot like this until about mid to late-February. Not much time left. I needa get out there soon.

blablablablabla

« Reply #609 on: January 27, 2011, 08:54:30 AM »
Well if its late feb, I'll be down there!  Where do I meet you??  Walk, run, skip or drive on ice??  O0

addisonlee

« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2011, 09:25:30 AM »
Well if its late feb, I'll be down there!  Where do I meet you??  Walk, run, skip or drive on ice??  O0

Little Sturgeon Bay would be the area. I personally haven't been there this year yet. I'll get more info as to where the hot spot is at. Some friends are heading out tomorrow all day, so I'll get back to you on that Will.

O0

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »
Hey will. How does your V8 4runner tow? I'm disappointed the 2010-2011 4runner does not come in V8. My brother in law just purchased a new 2011. Love the height and ground clearance of the 4runner.

Not buying a new car, just looking. Love the new Landcruiser too but they're expensive. I like the '08 - '11 Sequoias but its not the best off road SUV.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:31:44 PM by bASS_BLASTER »

blablablablabla

« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2011, 10:58:10 AM »
The 4.7 tows ok on the 4runner.  The v8 is awd, the v6 is rear.  I've towed single and dual axle trailers, the duals pull so much easier even on a 21ft skeeter compared to my single axle 19ft.   O0  With your boat, it should be a cake walk with the 4.7.  The 4runners off road capability and drivetrain is great.  I trailblaze on the lakes and wouldn't want to be in any other vehicle than the v8 4runner.  Get on the lake, lock the center diff and give'r. 

If I was to buy a newer suv, i'd probably look at the current Lexus GX460 and skip out on the current 4runner.  The GX sports the current V8 4.6 with AWD.  O0  Good Luck!!!

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2011, 11:28:08 AM »
The 4.7 tows ok on the 4runner.  The v8 is awd, the v6 is rear.  I've towed single and dual axle trailers, the duals pull so much easier even on a 21ft skeeter compared to my single axle 19ft.   O0  With your boat, it should be a cake walk with the 4.7.  The 4runners off road capability and drivetrain is great.  I trailblaze on the lakes and wouldn't want to be in any other vehicle than the v8 4runner.  Get on the lake, lock the center diff and give'r.  

If I was to buy a newer suv, i'd probably look at the current Lexus GX460 and skip out on the current 4runner.  The GX sports the current V8 4.6 with AWD.  O0  Good Luck!!!

Lexus? Man, one must win the lottery to purchase such name brand....Also, with that SUV....I wouldn't want to go offroad with it--too pretty!! Interesting though. A guy in my neighborhood hauls a 22' ski boat with that gx460. GO YOTA!!

I currently pull with my 4.0L Explorer. A few things I don't like about the explorer is its car base frame, big fat axle arm joints. I get stuck in 10" of snow/mud b/c low clearance. Its a little slow at acceleration and inclines. Other than those few things I love it, hauls ok for the northern states here, passengers enjoy the DVD, leather seats and 3rd row seating.

Dual axles are awesome! Makes towing much easier.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 11:30:00 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Tracker

« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »
I tow my 16footer with a Chevy Tahoe....can't even feel the boat back there...... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements