Advertisement

Author Topic: Lets Start A Post Your Fish Thread.  (Read 283682 times)

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Start A Post Your Fish Thread.
« Reply #705 on: May 13, 2011, 03:13:16 AM »
Striped Bass over White Bass!

sea bass over all bass!!!... :) :) :)

Stripper Ass over striped or white bass......   O0  ;D ;D

well 'fish4keep' you are stupidly in the wrong thread...move on... :knuppel2:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:19:03 AM by dianahmuas »

Like this post: 0
"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Adverstisement

fish4keep

« Reply #706 on: May 13, 2011, 09:06:18 AM »

well 'fish4keep' you are stupidly in the wrong thread...move on... :knuppel2:

it was meant as a joke as ppl always get striper and stripper mix up.  dont be such a tight bAss....... O0

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:18:10 AM by fish4keep »

addisonlee

« Reply #707 on: May 13, 2011, 09:24:57 AM »
white bass...yum, yum...but too many bones... >:( >:( >:(

???

I fillet mine all the time with no bones. Maybe I'm just talented at filleting my white bass. LOL.  ;D

Pain

« Reply #708 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:01 PM »
Some of last year's catch at Devils Lake, ND.   This year's target trip date.  1st week of June...  O0

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 04:31:47 PM by Pain »

Joe Kue

« Reply #709 on: May 15, 2011, 08:45:15 PM »

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 16, 2011, 02:51:28 AM »
it was meant as a joke as ppl always get striper and stripper mix up.  dont be such a tight bAss....... O0

:D ::) :P

???

I fillet mine all the time with no bones. Maybe I'm just talented at filleting my white bass. LOL.  ;D

i'm not talking about filleting...i'm talking about cooking the fish whole because i love eating the fish head also... O0

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 16, 2011, 04:26:25 AM »
Cool beans on the fishes but dang?!  Do you really need to harvest that much?  Let some go I would do.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #712 on: May 16, 2011, 10:08:26 AM »
Cool beans on the fishes but dang?!  Do you really need to harvest that much?  Let some go I would do.

LOL....especia lly the 5 little ones on the bottom right. Absolutely no meat there.  :2funny:

by all means, nice catches though!!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:13:15 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 16, 2011, 10:47:50 AM »
Wow, what a mess of fish!  The five little ones looks like bait for the big ones.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

addisonlee

« Reply #714 on: May 16, 2011, 01:29:52 PM »
It's nice to get out again. First bass during lunch of the year!   O0

More here: http://forums.hmongamericansportsmenclub.com/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=0658ceafd8535ad90db05387a2af9844

Joe Kue

« Reply #715 on: May 16, 2011, 09:19:44 PM »
  trust me i'm not as bad as some of your hmong folks in MN/WI harvesting over 500 white bass....

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 17, 2011, 06:21:19 AM »
Just reminds me of the time I saw some hmong guys fishing.  They were keeping everything.  I saw them have a little 2 inch white bass on their stringer.  I mean seriously?  Do you really keep that? 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

addisonlee

« Reply #717 on: May 17, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »
 trust me i'm not as bad as some of your hmong folks in MN/WI harvesting over 500 white bass....

Here in WI there's no possession limit or season on white bass, so keeping 500 is perfectly legal. I've seen other races do this as well, not just Hmong.

Just reminds me of the time I saw some hmong guys fishing.  They were keeping everything.  I saw them have a little 2 inch white bass on their stringer.  I mean seriously?  Do you really keep that?  

Here in WI there's no size limit on white bass, so its perfectly legal to keep a 2 inch white bass.

*SIDE-NOTE* Although I do agree with some of your points, we can only teach and practice good conservation by leading as an example.

fish4keep

« Reply #718 on: May 18, 2011, 12:31:26 AM »
Here in WI there's no possession limit or season on white bass, so keeping 500 is perfectly legal. I've seen other races do this as well, not just Hmong.

Here in WI there's no size limit on white bass, so its perfectly legal to keep a 2 inch white bass.

*SIDE-NOTE* Although I do agree with some of your points, we can only teach and practice good conservation by leading as an example.

In CA, it's the same.  But in CA if you catch a white bass, you are REQUIRE TO KILL IT IMMEDIATELY by removing the head or cutting through the gills.

addisonlee

« Reply #719 on: May 18, 2011, 08:35:11 AM »
In CA, it's the same.  But in CA if you catch a white bass, you are REQUIRE TO KILL IT IMMEDIATELY by removing the head or cutting through the gills.

Seriously?!  :o

Is the white bass population that bad there? What's the reasoning behind this? Link? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Advertisements