Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Would you pardon Trump like Mitt?
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 09:18:19 AM »
What's there to pardon?
General Discussion / Re: True Color
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 09:16:43 AM »
 :hello2: :hello2:

probably cuz nobody care about peru???
why you going to all these country in the world to find your hate news???

;D ;D ;D

Hmmm... I didn't realize "Human Rights Watch" was a Peru thing... If I had posted up something from the UN, you'll probably claimed I went to other nation to get the info too.  :idiot2:
I thought HL and BNM really care about LTBG but turn out they lied to themselves they criticize. As long as Zionists are in the LTBG community, both HL and BNM won't criticize them. How hypocritical!  ::)

You need to check your info... I'm never for LGBTQ+++. I don't care what you do but I'm never in support or promote that community. Just as I never support or promote the MAPs or as we call them Pedo...

By the way... you need to stop letting those 'Closet Nazi' feeling control you or you'll end up like those TDS sufferers  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Is this the only gif you have in your arsenal?

You must love laughing at yourself...
General Discussion / True Color
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 06:40:56 AM »
Zionist settler show their true form.... pure hatred. Yeah free Israel from what?  :idiot2: Arab want to be friend but treated like animal by Zionist. So much for Israel preaching about "peace" and "love".
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5AbQACtcN1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Top: Zionist Jew
Bottom: Palestinian

This is what HUNG_LOW supporting these type of Jews.
A Chicago teen entered college at 10. At 17, she earned a doctorate from Arizona State

Dorothy Jean Tillman II's participation in Arizona State University's May 6 commencement was the latest step on a higher-education journey the Chicago teen started when she took her first college course at age 10.

In between came associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees.

When Tillman successfully defended her dissertation in December, she became the youngest person — at age 17 — to earn a doctoral degree in integrated behavioral health at Arizona State, associate professor Leslie Manson told ABC’s “Good Morning America” for a story Monday.

“It’s a wonderful celebration, and we hope ... that Dorothy Jean inspires more students,” Manson said. “But this is still something so rare and unique.”

Tillman, called “Dorothy Jeanius” by family and friends, is the granddaughter of former Chicago Alderwoman Dorothy Tillman.

When most students are just learning to navigate middle school, her mother enrolled Tillman in classes through the College of Lake County in northern Illinois, where she majored in psychology and completed her associate's degree in 2016, according to her biography.

Tillman earned a bachelor's in humanities from New York's Excelsior College in 2018. About two years later, she earned her master's of science from Unity College in Maine before being accepted in 2021 into Arizona State's Behavioral Health Management Program.

Most of her classwork was done remotely and online. Tillman did attend her Arizona State commencement in person and addressed the graduating class during the ceremony.

Tillman told The Associated Press on Tuesday that she credits her grandmother and trusting in her mother's guidance for her educational pursuits and successes.

“Everything that we were doing didn't seem abnormal to me or out of the ordinary until it started getting all of the attention,” said Tillman, now 18.

There have been sacrifices, though.

“I didn’t have the everyday school things like homecoming dances or spirit weeks or just school pictures and things like that ... that kind of create unity with my peers,” she said.

She has found time to dance and do choreography. Tillman also is founder and chief executive of the Dorothyjeanius STEAM Leadership Institute. The program includes summer camps designed to help young people in the arts and STEM subjects.

She said her plans include public speaking engagements and fundraising for the camp, which Tillman said she hopes to franchise one day.

Tillman is motivated and has innovative ideas, said Manson, adding, "And truly, I think what is inspiring is that she embodies that meaning of being a true leader.”

Jimalita Tillman said she is most impressed with her daughter’s ability to show herself and her successes with grace, but to also understand when to “put her foot down” when choosing between social outings and her education.
I can see why:

Patrick Mahomes Once Said He Doesn’t Talk to Teammate Harrison Butker: ‘I Just Let Him Do His Thing’

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is a two-time NFL MVP and one of the faces of the reigning Super Bowl champions, but he does not have a relationship with his team’s kicker.

Appearing on the Pat McAfee Show shortly after the Chiefs’ Super Bowl win in February, he revealed that he does not speak with teammate Harrison Butker.

“Honestly, I don’t talk to Harrison all year long, man. I just let him do his thing,” said Mahomes, 28. “But I know if I can just cross that 40, man, if I cross that 40, he's going to put it through there. I know if you saw in the game I got a little pressure, threw it short and knew Harrison was going to knock it through.”

Butker, 28, has made a name for himself on and off the field for very different reasons. As a kicker, he’s one of the best, knocking down better than 95 percent of his field goal attempts and setting the record for the longest make in Super Bowl history. Off the field, his controversial comments have been criticized as bigoted and misogynistic.

Patrick Mahomes and Wife Brittany Matthews’ Family Photos With Daughter Sterling and Son Bronze

The kicker gave the commencement address at Benedictine College on Saturday, May 11, using his time to rail against Pride Month (calling the LGBTQ+ celebration a “deadly sin”) and claim that the majority of the graduating women in the audience are most excited to be homemakers.
General Discussion / Would you pardon Trump like Mitt?
« Last post by theking on May 16, 2024, 11:39:13 PM »
Romney says if he were president he would have immediately pardoned Trump

Utah GOP Sen. Mitt Romney said that if he were President Joe Biden he would have “immediately pardoned” former President Donald Trump.

“Had I been President Biden, when the Justice Department brought on indictments, I would have immediately pardoned him,” Romney told MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle” in an interview set to air Wednesday. “I’d have pardoned President Trump. Why? Well, because it makes me, President Biden, the big guy and the person I pardoned a little guy.”

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, faces 88 charges over four criminal indictments in Georgia; New York; Washington, DC; and Florida — with the latter two being federal cases prosecuted by Special Counsel Jack Smith.

While the longtime Trump critic disagreed with Biden’s handling of the federal cases, Romney also criticized Trump’s attacks on the courts and called out Republicans who are trying to curry favor with the former president amid his hush money trial in Manhattan.

The former president, who has pleaded not guilty to all charges, has repeated the baseless claim that Biden has weaponized the Justice Department against his 2024 presidential election rival. He has also continuously attacked the judges overseeing his cases, giving rise to security concerns with some receiving threats.

“I think it’s a terrible fault for our country to see people attacking our legal system, that’s an enormous mistake,” Romney stated.

Allies of the former president have been flocking to the Manhattan criminal courthouse to display their support for Trump, including North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum and Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance, who are both under consideration to be Trump’s running mate.

“I think it’s also demeaning for people to quite apparently try and run for vice president by donning a red tie and standing outside the courthouse. It’s just, I’d have felt awkward,” Romney said.

The politicians coming to the former president’s defense — who have also included Florida Reps. Byron Donalds and Cory Mills and former GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy — are attacking the people Trump is barred from publicly speaking about due to a gag order issued by the judge in the ongoing Manhattan hush money trial.

Romney has long been a critic of Trump and has often criticized his Republican colleagues for their continued loyalty to the former president. He found Trump guilty of abuse of power during Trump’s first impeachment trial in the Senate, becoming the first senator in US history to vote to remove from office a president from the same party. And a year later, he voted with six other Republicans to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6 during the former president’s second impeachment trial. Romney has said he did not vote for Trump, his party’s nominee, in 2020 and has said he will not vote for him in 2024.

The 77-year-old senator as the Republican Party nominee in the 2012 presidential race, losing to Democratic incumbent Barack Obama. Romney, known for his distinctive voice in the Senate as a lawmaker willing to take on his own party, announced last year he would not seek reelection to his seat.
General Discussion / Didn't know Zach of The Iron Claw is so jacked now as
« Last post by theking on May 16, 2024, 11:36:38 PM »
..as Kevin Von Erich:

Speaking of "crazy mental person", here's what the neutral PH members have to say about that idiot per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below:

This isn’t the only mental illness you have, no need to thank me.  ;)

The Russian invasion crash happened only in your mind and I called that mental illness.

Spoken like a genuine mental case.

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements