Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Biden says the quiet part out loud...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:31:25 PM »
He's no different to HL.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Stop Your Whining
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:29:56 PM »
Look who's whining... It's quite convenient to blame the 'hated' Jews for the result of what Hamas did. This would not have happened if Hamas did not do what they did on Oct. 7th. All you need is just look at the West Bank... are they being bombed? Is there a war there?
Even if you were given enough funds for a 1st class flight there, you wouldn't dare go there. Just like all these Pro-Hamas supporters, especially the queer one, you'll be killed faster than a Hamas killing an Israeli.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Ofc you and these so called Zionist Jews have in common: lie, fabrication, and greed.  :2funny: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Stop Your Whining
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:28:20 PM »
bro…

you know what they do to the nonbelievers like yourself???
you get beheaded

you going be the star in their video
blood spill in the sand

;D ;D

your head on your chest
those mofo are religious nut

YOU CANT PAY ME TO GO TO THESE VIOLENT MIDEAST COUNTRIES

Pobzeb still having his dementia in his place.

Hamas didn't do anything to this Jewish journalist.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czl_skut3yZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

There's an American woman married to a Palestinian man in Israel.  Nothing happened to her head. ??? Probably Pobzeb is still paranoid these times.
“trump is a billionaire and he can F With any woman and multiple woman”
cheating is allow if you are rich a billionaire

;D ;D

damn that sooo backwards thinking
im thinking they have moral and etc…
guess i was dead wrong

where is melania TRUMP?
is she a gold digger and just staying for the money

;D ;D ;D
But now claimed it's unconstitution al...

NY State Senator, Democrat Kevin Parker, who bragged about a law(Adult Survivors Act) that he was instrumental in getting passed is calling that same law unconstitution al. The Adult Survivors Act allows women one year to look back and sue a person that she claimed sexually assault her even though the incident is beyond the statue of limitation. Before this law was passed and before 2019, the statue of limitation was 3yr but was changed to 20yrs in 2019.

Since it's signed into laws in 2022, there have been 1,5000 lawsuits filed. The catch is that this law's only valid from Nov. 2022 - Nov. 2023. It was clearly set up to go after Trump to keep him away from running for POTUS (E. Jean Carroll's case). This one year allows women to claimed sexually assaulted and sue their attackers - there is no time limit on the incident (it could be 10-20-30 or even 50 years ago). The law was created and pushed by Democrats in NY to go after Trump - to prevent Trump from running for President (E. Jean Carroll case). There have been many celebs (Axel Rose, Gooding Jr., Jamie Foxx, Sean Comb, Russel Brand, etc etc) being sued by women that claimed sexual assault happens to them decades ago.

Just before the deadline for this one-year look back, a woman is suing Kevin Parker for raping her in her own apartment that happened in 2004. During his (Parker) voting, he wrote: "I voted in favor of the, Adult Survivor's Act, to ensure all New Yorkers can seek justice and be heard.".

Now, he's fighting this law and claiming it's unconstitution al... So, what happens if this Democrat is able to fight the law and win? What happened to all those that lost their court hearing and had to pay up? Do they get their money back and the cases thrown out because the law is unconstitution al?

Without much evidence... it's his word against hers and depends on who the jury think is telling the truth - nothing more. This is one of the reason, why the Harvey Weinstein conviction was thrown out in NY.
General Discussion / Biden says the quiet part out loud...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 12:18:48 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Gxi1IYys-Rw  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

So, it was real that the election was stolen.  :2funny: :2funny:
True... Last time I was in WI, I went fishing with some cuz and there was not limit on these white bass... Hell, MN Hmongies come down to my state to empty our lakes of white bass yearly. I mean, don't they have like 10,000 lakes in MN to fish?

where you from brother??
lots of fishing pressure in MN
not enough fish

we have lots of whitebass here in wisconsin
MATTER OF FACT:  if you google "whitebass capital of the world"
you will find it in wisconsin

;D ;D ;D

catch nothing but whitebass here

General Discussion / Re: Woke eating the woke...
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 11:27:21 AM »
doing the great lord's work
bless this young people
our nation will be in great hand when we die

O0 O0 O0
General Discussion / Re: Wage increase equal...
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 11:24:00 AM »
i heard low unemployment number in the history of history
STOCK MARKET IS ALL TIME HIGH IN THE HIGH OF THE HIGHEST

;D ;D ;D

one of us is lying
and it's YOU

i have screenshot from my fidelity brokerage

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements