these are satire fake ass news

;D ;D ;D

i thought you are highly educated with high IQ

i know THE ONION
its base here in madison wisconsin
and they write fake article all the times

;D ;D ;D

TO MAKE YOU ANGRY AND MAD FOR NO REASON
:laughing4: That's why Pobzeb can't be trusted when he doesn't even compromise another.
General Discussion / Re: Help Me!
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 01:26:24 PM »
:laughing4: Pobzeb starting to get into his defensive mode on whenever far right Republicans are mentioned. So much for egging Republicans in far south.  ;D ;D
I'm not following Pobzeb's zig zag pattern to say.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Victim Card
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 01:24:16 PM »
:laughing4: Pobzeb said it's fake already. Case closed.
Money & Investment / Real insider information?
« Last post by theking on Today at 12:55:18 PM »
Samuel Alito Dumped Bud Light Stock at Quite a Suspicious Time

Samuel Alito Dumped Bud Light Stock at Quite a Suspicious Time. Newly published financial disclosure reports revealed that Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito dumped stock in Anheuser-Busch last summer during the height of a manufactured anti-trans hate campaign targeting the brewer.

General Discussion / Look like twins even at 27 years apart
« Last post by theking on Today at 12:52:57 PM »
Chiefs CEO's Wife and Daughter Respond to Harrison Butker Controversy
Kansas City Chiefs CEO Clark Hunt's wife and eldest daughter are weighing in on the controversy surrounding kicker Harrison Butker's commencement speech at a Catholic college. Tavia Hunt, who has been married to the billionaire businessman for more than 30 years, shared her thoughts about being a stay-at-home mom May 16, five days after the athlete sparked mixed reactions over his remarks at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kan., in which he said most female graduates would be "most excited" about marriage and motherhood.

"I've always encouraged my daughters to be highly educated and chase their dreams," the 52-year-old, who also shares daughters Gracie Hunt, 25 and Ava Hunt, 18, and son Knobel Hunt, 20, with Clark, wrote on Instagram, alongside throwback pics of herself with her kids. "I want them to know that they can do whatever they want (that honors God). But I also want them to know that I believe finding a spouse who loves and honors you as or before himself and raising a family together is one of the greatest blessings this world has to offer."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements