Advertisement

Author Topic: please help....  (Read 981 times)

shesaid

please help....
« on: September 14, 2010, 07:56:12 PM »
a few questions here... would appreciate any help  O0

does anyone know of a program I can use to edit videos to make them slow-motion?

how can I upload videos from camcorder to my computer?

is there a free or trial version of Photoshop for Windows I can download?

Thanks!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Eyedumgai

Re: please help....
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
The program to allow you to edit videos and make them slow-mo is call Premiere Pro, preferably CS5. You can use it with OnLocation to allow you to tether video shoots to your computer. Furthermore, you can use it to import from your camcorder.

To make slow-mo, simply right on video clip in the timeline and go to duration/playback speed and set to your liking.

Good luck. PS and Lightroom, along with all other Adobe CSes are available for download as trials on your PC. Check their site.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 11:20:12 PM »
windows movie maker.. it's free too

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

shesaid

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 12:14:58 AM »
eyedg... is Premiere Pro a Windows program?

soulless... you can do slow-motion in Windows Movie Maker? I use that program from time to time and it's a fairly easy program to play around with. Will have to re-check.

Thanks guys/gals... I need to finish up on a slideshow for my grandmother's tso plig (soul releasing ceremony) next weekend since I didn't get it done during her funeral over the summer. I wanted to add video snippets as well...this should help me. Thanks again  O0

Advertisements