Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 229283 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2012, 04:16:57 PM »
i'm so tired.....just got done with our volunteer work.  now i wanna go back n jump into bed.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »
just bc things happen...doesn t' mean it's an invite to talk sh|t!  idiots!

anyway, a nice day out today....but i've got quite a few more hours left of work.  hrrmm...what to do w the rest of my day when I'm off?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2012, 04:11:42 PM »
i'm heading out for the day.

what can i say...i've mixed emotions right now...i can feel the butterflies!  I haven't felt this way for a long time and i'm just as scared as i am excited.  what will come of this?  i have no idea.  i may just be nothing....but all i can do is enjoy what is now and be grateful for it.  thank u for reminding me how special i can b 2 someone. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 07, 2012, 01:01:54 PM »
i'm tired.......of everything!!!  Tired of being a joke, tired of ppl using me, tired of being forgotten, n tired of being taken advantage of. i luv w my heart but once i feel i'm getting cheated i call it out n if it's true i need out.  i can't stand liars, cheaters, or shady ppl!!!  So please, if ur not 100% then please let me b on my merry way.

Sadly i'm disappointed.. .but what was i expecting? The realist n me says "who cares...it is what it is n not the end of the world" but the dreamer n me says "i feel like i'm trying...seems like i'm getting somewhere...do nt give up until u know it is not possible"...n then there's the hopeless me who says "y bother when they clearly don't?! It's just never going to happen n i should just give up."

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 09, 2012, 02:50:39 PM »
darn bike!!!  >:(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2012, 11:07:49 AM »
i woke up this morning and for some reason i thought it was friday.  i was disappointed once i realized it was only thursday....bu t at least it'll be friday tomorrow.  so what did I do?  i rolled over and decided to sleep (or try to go back to sleep) for another 15 mins or so.  ;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 14, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »
had a weird dream yesterday...OK, not weird but funny and just caught me off guard.  he's such a dork, i swear!

i dunno what to think now....decisio ns, decisions.  a lot of thinking to do but nothing to get stressed about.  in the long run i know it won't be something where I'll be regretting or crying over. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2012, 10:54:13 AM »
i've been having weird dreams again....the other day i dreamt that somehow i gotten hurt and my whole right leg was bleeding like crazy.  I had cuts and gashes everywhere from my mid-thigh all the way down to my ankle....bleed ing like no other!  odd part was that I didn't feel any pain.  instead i was worried about getting blood everywhere.  but some reason i was wanting to clean it...so jumped into the shower--a huge communal shower, like in a locker room.  however, this shower was co-ed!  i was afraid i'd c others and or my guy friend who was coming in to shower after a work out...so of all things there was this wheeling laundry basket (like the ones at the laundry mat that you use to put ur clothes in and wheel to the dryer or your folding table) which was filled with beige sheets.  I jumped into it--not I wasn't sitting in it...coinciden tally, it had an opening at the bottom so I was literally a walking-wheeling laundry basket!  LOL Holding onto the bars I wheeled myself over to the other wall where the lockers were and tried to find the changing rooms.  but all I was worried about was trying to cover myself naked self up and not getting blood on the sheets and leaving a trail. 

I have no idea what the dream was about...but that's the first dream i've had were I was bleeding or hurt (physically).  hrrrmmm....xod?  ???  :dontknow:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #368 on: May 15, 2012, 11:12:27 AM »
Dreaming of blood usually means you are overburdened yourself emotionally. It's emotional issue.

Like this post: +1

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2012, 11:22:20 AM »
Dreaming of blood usually means you are overburdened yourself emotionally. It's emotional issue.
Hi!  Didn't realize ppl actually read my blurbs.   :D

yeah...now that u say that....it sounds about right.  thanks mister.  :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #370 on: May 15, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »
If you have started the walk we discussed about you may be too tired to even dream  ;D :D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 15, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »
If you have started the walk we discussed about you may be too tired to even dream  ;D :D
I haven't started the walk.....hones tly, there's a few things on my plate right now and ur assumption is true...I have been overly stressed and a bit emotionally strained.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #372 on: May 15, 2012, 11:32:11 AM »
Well, in that case you will need to deal with it. Remember, you can only do so much. And you do not have to always be the one to get EVERYTHING done. Trust me, I know!

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2012, 01:15:31 PM »
Well, in that case you will need to deal with it. Remember, you can only do so much. And you do not have to always be the one to get EVERYTHING done. Trust me, I know!
Yes, I know pl.  I've many things that have been on my mind for a while now which I haven't decided how I've wanted to 'deal' with them.  The others on my plate are things that will be on-going and part of life...I just have to adjust and learn how to work around them more and better.

Many things come and go in your life, some are good and some are bad, some are necessary and others can be avoided if need be....however, it's how we experience life and what we make of these situations/things.  Regardless, stressed or not I'm eventually going to have to tackle each one....perhaps it's a bit more than what I want and need right now at this very moment but it won't defeat me.  Trust me, cause if that were the case I'd of been defeated a LLOONNNGGG time ago.

Thanks though!  Hope you're enjoying your day today.  It's sun shiny hot today but thanks to work I won't be able to enjoy any of it any time soon.

BTW, I think imma go for a walk today after work....I need it.  Need to clear my mind and do some thinking.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2012, 01:22:30 PM »
Great, you'll love it. It's very soothing, make sure you give yourself at least an hour walk. Oh, and turn off your phone. Give yourself uninterupted hour. Enjoy your walk.

Advertisements