Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 230873 times)

proudlao

Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #720 on: September 06, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »
Great, wouldn't want to know you've return to coke and snickers for help?  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: September 06, 2013, 12:00:31 PM »
Great, wouldn't want to know you've return to coke and snickers for help?  ;D
no, i've put that past behind me now.  it's tea and grapes for me today.  O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #722 on: September 06, 2013, 12:02:54 PM »
Isn't that combo will lead you to the restroom fast  ;D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: September 06, 2013, 12:23:47 PM »
Isn't that combo will lead you to the restroom fast  ;D
LOL the grapes are my snack for the morning....I had some yogurt too.

I'm drinking tea due to my cough. 

i'm about to heat up my lunch....lefto vers from last nights dinner.  yeah, tyring to be healthy but my gf n i went out for dinner and i got pasta...thankf ully i didn't eat a lot of it...but now it's lunch. 

oddly, enough--i just came from the bathroom!  LOL sorry, tmi. :P

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 06, 2013, 03:04:51 PM »
wow, i have to say i'm a little tickled.  finding out quite a few things....and am intrigued.   :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: September 09, 2013, 11:20:44 AM »
back to my usual work schedule now.  i'm here at one of the local high schools...hone stly, sitting and doing nothing.  Got my students' schedules and am waiting til lunch to "meet" them.  I do this just about every day, each day at a different school with different students.  Sometimes I don't mind seeing my kids and other times....I don't want to be there.  Perhaps it's being in the building itself which makes me feel....awkwar d? ??? I can't put my finger on it quite yet then again, there are times when I feel like these kids could care less if I was here or not.  No lie, some of these kids literally try to dodge and hide from me.  Perhaps it's bc they don't want to "waste" time checking in with me and other times it's simply not wanting to spend their "free time" or study hall talking to me when they can be hanging out with their friends. *sigh* kids....no, teenagers.  ::)

Thankfully, Tuesdays I don't have to go out to any of the schools.  Its' my only office hour day which is when we have staff meetings or my one-on-one meetings with my boss.  I'm actually very lucky and glad that my boss sees that I do a good job.  Sometimes I do feel no one really notices what I do (or how exhausted I am from all the running around) but she tells me all the time that I need to take more time to myself and don't waste time on ppl or students who don't want to see me.  Sometimes it's easier and better to pay more attention to the kids who deserve it and want it rather than the ones who "run" or are not wanting to participate in anything.  It's easier said than done though bc many of the times the students who are "hiding" or running are the ones who need ur help the most--they just don't know how to reach out and ask for it or they are embarrassed about their situation and act out as their way of saying "help me".  Regardless, I'm glad my boss acknowledges my work and is willing to have one of the two graduate assistants help me with advising and even taking over some tutoring supervision to lighten the load for me and the rest of the staff. 

So with an adjusted schedule, I'm thinking I'm going to go and get a second job again.  Yep, why not?  I know I'll be busier than ever but girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 10, 2013, 11:46:48 AM »
wow, totally caught off guard.  ??? i don't even know what to say....for once i'm speechless.  flattered and speechless.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: September 10, 2013, 05:16:45 PM »
been eating quite healthy on the weekdays.....p roud of myself.

i was in the mood for hmong songs....class ic hmong songs today--so that's all i've been listening to.  hope my fb friends don't mind all the music on their wall feed.  sorry. 8)

gotta work this sat but eh, it's ok.  just a few hours so i'm not sweating it.  just gotta get some things done.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: September 12, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
yesterday was a sad sad sad day... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Matthew Stewart, I never thought this day would come. As much as I don't want it to be true--I know I can't change anything. I'm saddened to know you are gone. I'm saddened to know that we lost someone so great, so loving, so passionate for life and this world and the people in it, someone who has the biggest heart, and someone who has such a great spirit. I know there is so much you have envisioned for this community, the hmong community, the youth as well as the elders, for yourself and for your family, for Pi and her future. Though you're no longer here to give us your long pep talks we know that you will always be supporting us and now guiding us in spirit. May you be at peace until we talk again my friend.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: September 16, 2013, 12:56:37 PM »
sitting here at work...well, in the school cafeteria...wa iting for my kids.  it's been a slow morning (which I don't mind).  I'm here for a few more hours and then back to the office I go.  A few things to do yet today and then I can go home. 

The weather is much cooler now which means fall is on it's way.  I never really cared for fall as I luved summer but being that my body doesn't respond too well to the heat I rather have the cool breeze and temps.  Just please, no snow yet.  If we could have minimal snow this winter that would be great.  But who am I kidding?  I do live in the midwest and there's no way I can escape the humid summers as well as the frigid ice cold winters. To not have it would be a miracles.  LOL But miracle can happen. ;) Yeah, yeah, I'm an idiot. 8)

Regardless, due to the nice weather today I think I'll go for a nice walk after work.  Perhaps head to the riverside and walk around for a bit.  If it's not too cold maybe I'll take my mat out and lie out and relax for a bit.  We'll see.

It was rather awkward and nice at the same time last week.  This girl I know--met her a few times and she's friends with a lot of other ppl I know, messaged me on FB asking if I was single.  Turns out she had a friend who is single and to the point was wondering if I would be open to talking to him.  Playing match-maker I guess.  LOL Again, it was awkward, more so because we don't know each other that well so for her to think of me was kind of weird and nice at the same time.  I was flattered and she had a few questions...od dly enough she said this friend of hers, like me, she didn't know all too well either.  LOL I think she's just trying to investigate for both of us...however, I've yet to really hear anything.  When in time it is right..it will happen--no worries.

Speaking of which, though I've been single for a while now--I actually don't mind it.  OK, no one wants to be alone but being that most of the ppl in my circle r married or n long term relationships I see first-hand all the chaos and hiccups and possible headaches in their lives/relationships.  Granted, no relationship is perfect or does not have a little chaos or hiccups, and in no way am I a perfect person or am perfect girlfriend material,  however I'm OK with saving myself the headaches and chaos.  Some ppl in my circle think I'm cutting my losses too soon or am way too picky.  Others may say I don't put myself out there as I should be and there are others who simply feel I've "given up" on dating, men, relationships, and luv.  Perhaps it's one of those and perhaps it's all of those--whatever they want to think.  This is how I see it.  I'm 32--young still (despite what hmong OGs say or think), I do enjoy my "freedom".  Do I want to meet someone and share some of these adventures with?  Most definitely.  Am I picky?  Though I like to say that I'm not, who wouldn't be?  If you didn't care who you dated or wanted as a life partner then why am I not in a relationship right now then?  Do ppl not put thought into who they want as a life partner?  Did you just pick them out of a crowd or take the first person who walked by or you saw? Of course we care and have "standards" in what we are looking for.  It's these standards in which we have and how realistic our standards are as well as how flexible we are with them that will possible determine the possibilities of being in a relationship.  I luv meeting new ppl and luv to converse. I don't have problems making friends with the opposite sex....as we can see, I have plenty.  However, as usual I'm always that "friend".  Yes, always friend-zoned and never the girlfriend.  In ways I'd rather it that way...as I feel I want to be able to have a friendship with my s/o not just a romantic relationship.  However, in many cases then that may "back-fire" and getting out of the friend-zone is then not possible.  Regardless, I am still me...still enjoying what life has to offer and if someone comes along the way wanting to get to know me and share some good quality time together then great.  If not, it's not a big deal. 

Anyway....it's time to head back to the office....and get some real work done.  :D ;D :D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 17, 2013, 12:19:20 PM »
gosh, it's only tuesday.  :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: September 22, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »
I'll be honest....it's hard to move on when I see you everyday.  as much as i try and want to move on u always end up bringing me back....simply by ur mere presence.  *sigh*

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: September 23, 2013, 10:51:54 AM »
so we made a wager this weekend.  i'll be honest i secretly hope he wins as i rather see him happy--which to me means i win just as well.  (we won't tell him that.) BUT don't get me wrong, I'm not going down w/o a fight first, duh! So bring it on mang! 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: September 30, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »
Yep, went out with my brother and our friend two weeks ago to the gun range for the first time.  I've been waiting all summer to do this--I was so excited and scared at the same time! It was such a rush!  I so want to go back and do it again...and maybe get myself a gun too!  O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: September 30, 2013, 03:55:18 PM »
now the ball is rolling....and it's only going to go faster I feel. 

better get ready then!   8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements