Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Loves  (Read 50127 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Loves
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2013, 03:07:18 PM »
Cat's can't beat snakes.  Mongooses are immune to snake venom, cats are not.  I've never seen that jackie chan movie.  Of course you're not afraid of miniature snakes.  Who is anyways?  So you want to protect me from snakes.  About time, I'm tired of being the hero.  I need a break too ya know.  I'm not superman, just an average joe.   O0 ;D

Well, if you had seen the movie,  you would know that the cat's claw beat the snake fist style.   ;D   I thought you weren't afraid of snakes?  Make up your mind.  You're undecisive like another person I know.    ;D    :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2013, 03:39:34 PM »
Well, if you had seen the movie,  you would know that the cat's claw beat the snake fist style.   ;D   I thought you weren't afraid of snakes?  Make up your mind.  You're undecisive like another person I know.    ;D    :P
I'm not afraid of snakes,.you're putting words in my mouth.  :knuppel2:  I just dont want to play hero all.the time.  I want go relax and drink an ice cold Dr pepper. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2013, 03:53:14 PM »
I'm not afraid of snakes,.you're putting words in my mouth.  :knuppel2:  I just dont want to play hero all.the time.  I want go relax and drink an ice cold Dr pepper. 

I'm not putting words in your mouth.  You said you're just an average joe so.....average joe's are afraid of snakes.  Do you see men running after snakes?  No, they run away from them.  Hehehe.   :D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
I'm not putting words in your mouth.  You said you're just an average joe so.....average joe's are afraid of snakes.  Do you see men running after snakes?  No, they run away from them.  Hehehe.   :D    :P
No, I throw rocks at snakes and cut off their heads.  I fish in the wildernes so I'm accustomed to snakes.  Guess I'm not an average Joe then, just a G.I. Joe.  Death to Cobra. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2013, 07:08:21 PM »
No, I throw rocks at snakes and cut off their heads.  I fish in the wildernes so I'm accustomed to snakes.  Guess I'm not an average Joe then, just a G.I. Joe.  Death to Cobra. 

Hey.  Don't be harming no snakes.......e specially Snake Eyes.  He is hot.  I've always found the quiet silent types attractive.   ;D

Json

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »
Hey.  Don't be harming no snakes.......e specially Snake Eyes.  He is hot.  I've always found the quiet silent types attractive.   ;D
:o  You punched me?  WTFudge just happened?  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »
:o  You punched me?  WTFudge just happened?  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

:2funny:   I bet you were surprised..... ..no, more like astounded.   :2funny:    :P

Json

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »
:2funny:   I bet you were surprised..... ..no, more like astounded.   :2funny:    :P
I scrolled down and BAAMM there it was.  "PH Poet J"  My name on my shirt too.   :'(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2013, 07:50:18 PM »
I scrolled down and BAAMM there it was.  "PH Poet J"  My name on my shirt too.   :'(

Hehehe....BB did a great job.  It's cute, yet violent with a mixture of humor.  Hahahaha.   :D    :P

Json

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2013, 07:57:32 PM »
Hehehe....BB did a great job.  It's cute, yet violent with a mixture of humor.  Hahahaha.   :D    :P
She did an awesome job.   :2funny:  I got double team.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2013, 08:04:31 PM »
She did an awesome job.   :2funny:  I got double team.   O0

I have more surprises up my sleeve.   >:D    ;D     :D    :P

Json

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2013, 08:08:14 PM »
I have more surprises up my sleeve.   >:D    ;D     :D    :P
Ohhhh boy.  I bet that stick is gonna be a bat. :-X

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »
Ohhhh boy.  I bet that stick is gonna be a bat. :-X

You'll find out soon enough....when you least suspect it.   >:D    ;D    :2funny:

Json

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2013, 08:17:47 PM »
You'll find out soon enough....when you least suspect it.   >:D    ;D    :2funny:
See what you did to me.  I have to wear it like a scarlet letter now.   :'(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2013, 08:19:57 PM »
See what you did to me.  I have to wear it like a scarlet letter now.   :'(

Just wait.....I have more surprises for you......   :knuppel2:    :2funny:    :P

Advertisements