Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Loves  (Read 50126 times)

Json

Re: Lost Loves
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2013, 10:15:09 PM »
Oh, I see.   :D    :P  I didn't win sheep today.....but I wasn't the loser neither.   ;D

What tourney's going on?   ???
I was too lazy to play sheep.
Ya'll folks don't have a Labor Day tourney?  We have one every year.  I thought it was the same everywhere.   :dontknow:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2013, 09:22:30 AM »
I was too lazy to play sheep.
Ya'll folks don't have a Labor Day tourney?  We have one every year.  I thought it was the same everywhere. :dontknow:

Be lazy next week too.   I'll have more of a chance to win.   >:D    ;D

No.  We don't have a tourney that I know of.  We have the state fair.   :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2013, 12:56:01 PM »
Be lazy next week too.   I'll have more of a chance to win.   >:D    ;D

No.  We don't have a tourney that I know of.  We have the state fair.   :D
I gotta work next Friday so I may play sheep on my lunch break.  Maybe you shouldn't play so I have a chance.  Better yet, play on my behalf and win for me. 

I don't go to tourneys or New Year.  Same thing and we have a fair too but I don't know what kind. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »
I gotta work next Friday so I may play sheep on my lunch break.  Maybe you shouldn't play so I have a chance.  Better yet, play on my behalf and win for me. 

I don't go to tourneys or New Year.  Same thing and we have a fair too but I don't know what kind. 

I doubt that is even allowed.    :D   Go ahead.....play ......I'll have the satisfaction of beating you again.   :booty:    ;D

Yeah, same here.  I haven't been to those things in a while.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2013, 09:44:27 PM »
I doubt that is even allowed.    :D   Go ahead.....play ......I'll have the satisfaction of beating you again.   :booty:    ;D

Yeah, same here.  I haven't been to those things in a while.   ;D
I don't use google to cheat unlike some folks.  I only lost once and it was my first time playing too.  Don't get cocky yo.   :munky2:

I won't go to this New Years either.  Hopefully I'll be on the mountain going sideways.   :coolsmiley:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2013, 07:41:09 AM »
I don't use google to cheat unlike some folks.  I only lost once and it was my first time playing too.  Don't get cocky yo.   :munky2:

I won't go to this New Years either.  Hopefully I'll be on the mountain going sideways.   :coolsmiley:

You do know that you're supposed to use google, don't you?    :2funny:   We both know I'll beat you again so go ahead and congratulate me.   >:D    ;D    :D

There's not much to do in those places so might as well spend your time on other things you may enjoy.    ;D

Json

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2013, 10:30:32 AM »
You do know that you're supposed to use google, don't you?    :2funny:   We both know I'll beat you again so go ahead and congratulate me.   >:D    ;D    :D

There's not much to do in those places so might as well spend your time on other things you may enjoy.    ;D
Using Google is an option.  I prefer not to use it.  You should it sometime.  I'll congratulate on you losing.  Good job 1st runner up.   O0

And I enjoy going sideways.  I don't want to fly into the woods again.  I'll be prepared this time.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »
Using Google is an option.  I prefer not to use it.  You should it sometime.  I'll congratulate on you losing.  Good job 1st runner up.   O0

And I enjoy going sideways.  I don't want to fly into the woods again.  I'll be prepared this time.   O0

Yes.  It's an option so it isn't cheating as you first stated.   :P  You won't be congratulating me on losing if I beat you.    :booty:    ;D    :P

Is that how you injured yourself?   :D

Json

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2013, 10:34:53 AM »
Yes.  It's an option so it isn't cheating as you first stated.   :P  You won't be congratulating me on losing if I beat you.    :booty:    ;D    :P

Is that how you injured yourself?   :D
An option to cheat, cheater.  So beating me is your sole purpose if I participate in sheep?  You're out to get me.   :knuppel2:

I injured my left shoulder when I was weight training.  I've been out for months and gained massive loads of f__.   :'(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2013, 12:48:33 PM »
An option to cheat, cheater.  So beating me is your sole purpose if I participate in sheep?  You're out to get me.   :knuppel2:

I injured my left shoulder when I was weight training.  I've been out for months and gained massive loads of f__.   :'(

Json, Json, Json.....how is it cheating....am I deceiving anyone or breaking the rules to gain an advantage?   ???   No.  So it's not considered cheating, wouldn't you agree?   ;D   I don't want to just beat you,  I want to beat everyone.  Hehehe.   :D

Oh, I see.  That's too bad.  At least you know now to be careful next time.   ;)

Json

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2013, 01:46:48 PM »
Json, Json, Json.....how is it cheating....am I deceiving anyone or breaking the rules to gain an advantage?   ???   No.  So it's not considered cheating, wouldn't you agree?   ;D   I don't want to just beat you,  I want to beat everyone.  Hehehe.   :D

Oh, I see.  That's too bad.  At least you know now to be careful next time.   ;)
You should rely on your own knowledge and not the world wide web.  Maybe you're just a sore loser.  I think that's what it is.

Imma try to be careful but I doubt it.  I have to make up for lost time.  I should be bulky, not chunky.  :'(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2013, 03:20:30 PM »
You should rely on your own knowledge and not the world wide web.  Maybe you're just a sore loser.  I think that's what it is.

Imma try to be careful but I doubt it.  I have to make up for lost time.  I should be bulky, not chunky.  :'(

No.  The name of the game isn't rely on your knowledge, it's answering the same as others.  Hehehe.     :P

Think of it this way, this will give you more motivation to work off what you've gained.   ;)

Json

« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2013, 03:31:19 PM »
No.  The name of the game isn't rely on your knowledge, it's answering the same as others.  Hehehe.     :P

Think of it this way, this will give you more motivation to work off what you've gained.   ;)

Then why ask Google?  There are some questions based on current events and common knowledge.

I workout hard already.  You just don't know.  Arrgghh.   >:(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »
Then why ask Google?  There are some questions based on current events and common knowledge.

I workout hard already.  You just don't know.  Arrgghh.   >:(

Answers are not based on what you know.....it's based on what you think most people will say.  Majority of the people will google it so you do the same thing.   ;D    :P

PHing is not a workout.  Some people may think so but sorry to burst your bubble,  it's not.  Hehehe.    :D

Json

« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2013, 04:24:48 PM »
Answers are not based on what you know.....it's based on what you think most people will say.  Majority of the people will google it so you do the same thing.   ;D    :P

PHing is not a workout.  Some people may think so but sorry to burst your bubble,  it's not.  Hehehe.    :D
That's just dumb, googling on what people will say.   :uglystupid2:

Ohh you just wait till you see a picture of me.  Taunting me.  Provoking me.  You'll eat those words.  :angry9: :angryfire:

Advertisements