Advertisement

Author Topic: Confessions of The Heart  (Read 5080 times)

NtsimLubSiab

Re: Confessions of The Heart
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »
Xav Yog Tus Koj Hlub

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Bokehlicious

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:47 PM »
I hope you flush this John guy out of your system.  He's toxic as a friend.  Part of the only reason why you can't forget and let go of him is because you keep in daily contact with him.  Initiate NO CONTACT.  NO EMAIL.  NO PHONE.  NOTHING.

Don't spent your time wishing and hoping for something (even if it's just a friendship) because time spent with John is time wasted on finding someone who will actually wants to be with you. 

Like this post: +1

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2014, 09:10:55 PM »
June 27, 2014

Dear John,

Every minutes and hours that passed by without talking to you is such a torment. Why can't we go back to how things were before? To when you haven't rejected me? :-[ To the time when you called me "babe or baby" or to when you used to tell me that you missed me? Why do all good things have to end? Wished I was good enough for you. You kept telling me that I am special but at the same time rejecting me as well. Please don't sugarcoat your words if you truly want to be my friend. Don't send me mixed signals. You know how I feel about you.

I miss you tonight so I'm confessing.

Love,

LubSiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 11:29:30 AM »
July 14, 2014

Dear John,

I am glad that things ended the way it did between us. I no longer wait for your phone calls. I no longer look for your pm. Basically, I no longer yearn for your words or look for you. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew that it was just a phase that I am going through and that I will will get over you. I'm glad that you do not call me anymore because it made me realized that you are no different from any other PH men. I must have been blinded for a moment there but now I am back to reality and I can see clearly.

Long ago, you were the sole purpose of my extence in PH but all that changed now. It was hard to shift back to reality but I'm glad that I did. I wish you the best, John. I do not regret our friendship. I do not regret meeting you.

Love,

LubSiab

Advertisements