Advertisement

Author Topic: I think I'm going to make a youtube channel.... IT's going to be...  (Read 2386 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
super simple to be honest...

It's a channel where I just go "Hard Parking" my s2k and teggie.

Well why not?  There's channels for much even simpler things out there!

It'll be like....  drive around... and I see a burger king parking lot and then talk to the camera.... is it possible to hard park here?
then park the car.. and then say "Yeap, guess so!"  Take a quick picture, a short little 1-2 min video shot.. and that's it!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hardparking

Hardparking
The act of owning a Japanese car riddled with roll cages/high-end race suspension/expensive forged wheels, and never taking it to the track. These people frequent places like honda-tech.com appearance/cosmetic forum, and can often be found arguing about rotas and other parts that they don't do shit with anyway.
Ayo, look mang, he got the 36 way adjustable coilovers, hes mad hardparking dawg.

But dang... I need like... a peice of "racing equipment" on the s2k(since I don't have access to my teggie now) according to this definition to actually "hard park" my car...

Not going to lie, I miss that first teggie... 94 or 95 model, I can't remember it now.. .but dang! That thing was fast..  I would love to have still have it to see how it'd compete agianst my 2nd teggie.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:20:11 PM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm going to make a youtube channel.... IT's going to be...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 09:07:01 PM »
Welps... Nobody's taken the teggie on it's offer yet...

Still waiting for all the "Pro's" and "semi-pro's" and "know how to race/drive"  and "I been racing for years!" and "I'm real becuase I race on a real track/road course" etc etc etc.... to come have a go!

As you know, I'm definately not an experienced "racer" or "road course" guy at all.. my time have only been one time at a small road course... and that's about it...

Yet... 170 Crank HP is still scary to some... Oh wells!  It will sit in the garage for now!  Still needs a tune and now that I fixed the "fluctuating" idle.. I'm hoping the bigger throttle body will not cause it to fluctuate and then get a tune...  we'll see!  But right now I don't have access to the car or the time.. 

Anyways... just going through my photobucket and seeing some old pictures..stan dard weekend warrior set up...  ASR subframe, Hard Race LCA's, 22 MM Stock ITR sway bar, Koni Adjustable's with Eibach springs.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:09:40 PM by thePoster »

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 09:26:57 PM »
And umm...

I should be studying for my physic's test on monday! 

Cheezez!

Sifu

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 09:03:49 AM »
Dude, relax.  I'd race you but I'm broke.  Seriously man.  I can't even get to 'Hardparked' status because this stuff is expensive! 

Advertisements