Advertisement

Author Topic: Guess I'm going to have to go "race" with the s2k...  (Read 831 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Guess I'm going to have to go "race" with the s2k...
« on: April 12, 2016, 11:14:11 PM »
Hail storm damage... what a shame... what a shame...

I need a new hood, new top... probably new fenders and new trunk...  I haven't able to look at the whole car yet, but definately a new hood and a new top.. happened at night...

Dang! I was hoping to keep it stock!  But now that I'm going to need to replace alot of body work.....I really don't need to mod it up... but..  :S

... could just replace it all... but having to replace parts just makes it like... like.. like a project car now... man...  why did it have to hail?!!?!

Probably from now on... I'm just going to buy cheap little get around cars... 

Keeping it nice as possible was so hard...

I had to park away from other cars to keep it from door dings...  little rocks on the roads always causing little bitty dents, paint chips, random scratches from who knows where, washing the car every week....

I think I'm done with that... especially with this hail damage... I'm not happy at all...

I'm going to get a little beater... and drive that forever...

Once I fix up this car... I don't know, I might just sell it or something, or finish paying it off and then.. who knows?!!??!  Garage queen it I guess.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Guess I'm going to have to go "race" with the s2k...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 12:05:29 AM »
Or... I don't know what happens to it!

Oh wells..

Anyways... there was a guy I was talking too...

He said he had an 80 thousand dollar truck parked outside...

I was like "ouch!"... dang...

There's also my neighbor.. I know he just bought a brand new spanking 2016 mustang... that guy was loving his car...

I walked around my apt complex, there's tons of cars with broken front windshields and backshields...  it's crazy..

I'm sure every single car in the parking lot has dents in them.

Honestly I probably didn't have to report my car... could fix it myself... a hood, new fenders... fix the top myself... or just get a hardtop...but oh wells.. use my insurance... thats what it's there for.

Hopefully they'll just pay it off?  I don't know, if they do, I'll just go buy me a little clunker....

And I feel bad for all those brand new cars at the car lot... they are all scrapped that's for sure!

I'm pretty sure all the insurance companies phone's are ringing off the hook, I gave up after staying on hold for 30 mins.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Sifu

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 11:00:55 AM »
My tC was paid off due to $8k+ of hail damage.  It's a tC so meh but an S2000?  If it were bad I'd just get another because you're going to notice it; especially if your car is black.  Don't ask me how I know...
***edit***
If you're serious about your car then put some thick blankets in your trunk and if you can throw those over your car.  People laugh at me when I'm doing it but they don't laugh when they see the damages to their car.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 11:03:00 AM by Sifu »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 02:25:03 PM »
That's funny you mention that, I had actually really thought and almost did that one time after a little hailstorm but I thought what are the chances a big hailstorm...  And it happened.

Advertisements