Advertisement

Author Topic: Rarer and rarer especially in the stock trim.  (Read 1686 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Rarer and rarer especially in the stock trim.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 07:56:58 PM »
This is a car you can take to an event and not even have done anything to it except vaccum and clean and wax it and it'd draw a crowd.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

vl

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 09:03:42 AM »
And I'm sure in five years, itd probably could fetch 20k easy.

Hard to do with a salvage title though

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 09:39:15 AM »
Aww shoot, I did not read the salvage title part!  Or the fact it's not stock!!

Dang, I should've picked up that one in Florida

Hitokiri

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 10:54:28 AM »
Find a stock Type R is like finding a unicorn. People talk about it, think its fake, but some believe they actually existed at one time.

Sifu

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 11:31:31 AM »
Just buy one that's not rusted up to hell and build it to where you want it. Very soon 'tuning' is going to be nearly impossible on newer cars.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 12:53:57 PM »
"100% stock" here:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5625122316.html

Acura Integra Type R - $17500 (sunnyvale)

121,038 original miles. Phoenix Yellow/Black with red stitching. 100% stock, all original since brand new. Never modified. Recent major tune up done using oem lube and parts with receipts to show. Never tracked or abused. Power windows goes up and down fast (no slow moving power windows). Gears shifts solid in every gear with no grinds or pop outs. clutch grips hard. Engine runs smooth, responsive. Vtec kicks hard at 5800 rpm.

From the scale of 1-10.. Mechanical/Engine/Transmission/Clutch is 9 out of 10, Interior is 9.5 out of 10, Paint is 10 out of 10. Body is straight. AC blows ice cold. I have many inquiries therefor i do not reply back to all that don't seem serious by email. I'm not a desperate seller and don't mind keeping it cause value on ITR'S will keep increasing overtime. I'll take time out of my busy schedule to show you and possibly test drive my ITR for yourself.. As long as you have proof of funds to show.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a26856/acura-integra-type-r-buyers-guide/

Clean title on hand with smog certificate that recently pass. California registered until 2017.
$17,500 SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 01:07:49 PM »
I'd like to have one under 80k miles, they're still out there...

Advertisements