Advertisement

Author Topic: One of the great benefits for men in Laos and Vietnam is bridenapping rights.  (Read 684 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Yup, you can just see the girl you want, get a couple of guys, go kidnap her and have someone go tell her parents you gonna marry her and bam, you just married the girl of your dreams.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
One of the great benefit of living in America is you can live together (cohabitate, try-out, experiment, test-drive) to see if you like.  I call this, "Why pay for Pussssy/Diccks when it's free" and the greatest benefit is you can step anytime, no strings attach.  However, this is good and bad for both couples in many ways and is also view as wrong by some people.

Truth is Bride napping is not always bad but people like to point out the bad to prove a point.  I’ve known a few couple who were bride nap and live old together.  I also know many lovers who uses bride napping as a strategy, a way to prove their love with good intentions, sometimes agreed by both couples to confirm their marriage against their parents, and many other examples etc.

Lets be honest Westerners have its flaws in many ways that other country disagree also.  I’ve seen it from those that cohabitate for many years and then split struggling to find someone else and grasping on to lost time, and now older with less opportunity, your not at your prime anymore means more competition, ability to conceive and other pregnancy health etc.  Some just end up giving up and just have partners to fulfill needs.

My wife and I do a know a few older women who never married and claim many reasons to why.  However we can see right thru that most of them would jump real quick if they have the opportunity and all those reasoning and excuses were just denial. 

All in all, the moral of this is that we would disagree with other country but they also disagree with us also.  Its like Islam and Christians, lol. Both have its good and bad depending on their ways/lifestyle and laws.   

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
yeah but in Laos and vietnam, if you two don't like each other in bed, you don't have to dump her.  You can just go bridenap another one and now you got two and you can keep them both.  ;D

Advertisements